Forums

Topic: how did you find this site?

Posts 121 to 140 of 191

mark3

I was trying to find some great games and game reviews for the ds.( around the time that a ds lite successor was rumored.)

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

nothankyou

I searched for a Dark Void Zero review, and this site first was first on the list.

nothankyou

shinesprite

I was searching for reviews of WiiWare games, this site had an extensive list, so I kept coming back, and eventually joined.

shinesprite

HappyHappy

I was looking for reviews on VC games a few years ago and a few months after I noticed I kept on coming back to website I decided to join.

So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
3DS Games:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

Twitter:

Iggy

I dont really remember exactally how i found this site propally googled virtual console reviews and what came up was vc-reviews. When they changed to nintendolife i was like what is going on here? I liked the old site but this one has everything nintendo which is nice i dont have to go to gamespot anymore. Easily my favorite website to read video game reviews.

Iggy

Dazza

I Googled "shambling mockery" and came across this site via the Karate Phants review. After reading it I knew I had found my spiritual home on the Internet

Dazza

SwitchVogel

When I got my DSi last october, I wanted to buy some good DSiware games. I didn't know where to start and went to Gamefaqs for reviews. There is almost nothing on gamefaqs about DSiware. Someone told me there about this site that gave good DSiware reviews. I came here and was pleased with the quality of their DSiware reviews. For a while I just came here for DSiware, but soon noticed that it was the perfect place for any news Nintendo related. I joined the site a few months after that and this is now the first site I go to when I start up my web browser.

Evisceratorloggery 4 out of 3 people are bad with fractions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0075-2784-4710 | Nintendo Network ID: EvisceratorX

Ayer99

A friend recommended it

Ayer99 at
http://www.ign.com/blogs/ayer99

DeaDz

A person I talk to on windows messenger showed me the site a while back, and Ive been coming here ever since.

My Youtube Channel
Goldeneye 007 Code: 2655-1091-3279 Name: Dark Shadow Level: 32
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: D Shadow ID: D125VJ Hunter Rank: 200+
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Sports Mix, and Final Fanta...

SonicMaster

Back in December of 2008 I was looking into VC games and reviews because I was figuring out which games were available and which ones I should get. Then, I kept coming back periodically for the wii shop updates, and the site changed to Nintendo Life. That's when I really started reading the news and stuff, and I decided to join in May of 2009.

SonicMaster

Colors

I was searching for a review for Fireplacing, it seemed incredible. This site saved me from going through that horrible experience I love you, NintendoLife.

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

MR_SUPREME69

I saw my brother using the site and everyone seemed pretty nice in the forums here and I decided to join.

Spartans never die? If only that were true."-Dr. Catherine Halsey
My Backloggery ADD ME :DDD
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=mr_supreme69

voulg160

looking up stuff about the 3ds

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

Tasuki

I actually found this site from Wikipedia. I googled a list of VC games and release dates and Wikipedia was the first site. I went there to look at the list of games and noticed that the author of the page put this site down as a reference source. So I checked on this site and notice how great the community was and decide to join.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Cia

I started with vc-reviews soon after it launched.

Cia

brooks83

Like other people on here, I was looking for VC reviews and I stumbled upon vc-reviews.com back in 2007. I officially joined the site in 2008.

brooks83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.