Forums

Topic: how did you find this site?

Posts 181 to 191 of 191

Auracle

@WingedFish - Happy 1 year anniversary!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Drawdler

Jeez, I don't remember, all I remember is that I joined within the same day or within a little while of finding the site. It's baffling to think I've been here for almost a year now(even though I was inactive most of that time because of other stuff).
Same with the Backloggery.
But you'll find you remember the who long after you've forgotten the what, after all.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Shining-Void

I found this wonderful place when I was looking for wii u news after it had been announced. I liked the community, and now here I am.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

KingDunsparce

Here's what I put on my thread before it got locked:
I had been a Pikmin fan for quite a while (since the second game came out) so I tried to find a site with news about Pikmin 3. However, since there wasn't much news about the game itself, I found Nintendolife's Wii U section near the starting of this year. After lurking for a while, I joined in June.
Edit: Oops, it's not "this year anymore". I found the site in early 2012

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

ogo79

been following since vc reviews

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ueI

Being an import download, it is hard to find any information on DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure. Hoping to learn what kind of game it is, I searched online and came across the wonderful VC Reviews. I discovered Nintendolife when the sites merged. Best April Fools prank ever.

Droggeljug

Aqueous

How come I've never seen this before? Nice to see some of the Nintendolifers I chat with regularly leaving how they got here.

Personally I got a dsixl a year before the 3DS launched and decided to use my 2000 nintendo points card on the XL to get Dragon Quest Wars. I began looking for what to use the other 1500 on and given all the sites I looked at, this one reviewed the games the best. So I stopped lingering around IGN which was annoying me and started lingering around here. Finally joining after my 18th birthday in case of a possible age restriction and parental permission thing. I've been here enjoying the community and reviews sense then. I have no reason to look for info else where any more, as the best stuff comes here.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Well, I had just gotten my limited edition Zelda 3DS (gloat). I was curious about the eshop, mainly because it was the first Nintendo Download store I had seen (having never owned DSi). Having grown up in a small town in Quebec (where all tech came a bit late, the prices were jacked up a lot, and English being taught with minimal effort in schools), it was also my first venture into the actual world of the Internet (if that makes any sense).

So, first time getting a gaming device with actual online, I went into the eshop and saw the expensive games. Keep in mind, this was before all the awesome games came out, so it was mostly dsiware and expensive stuff I didn't know about. I got interested in a DSiWare game, so I looked up reviews. Nintendo Life was the first that popped up.

Then, I saw the site had news for WiiU. I bookmarked the page and stuff, and I eventually discovered that the site had an actual "home page." I clicked it and saw the awesome news posts and stuff. Then, I noticed that little forum box in the corner. I clicked it, expecting the low-level standards of IGN, and found that the community was actually really nice. I made my account a few days later (and joined the herd two days after )

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

gekslupis

I found this site while searching for interesting articles on nintendo games in my programming class

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.