Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 241 to 260 of 353

TeeJay

19Robb92 wrote:

How do I unlock the new levels with the retro theme guys?

Defeat Vaati.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MetroidMasher17

I have to say I was expecting more levels. I'm new to GBA Zelda.

Eh, it was free. I'm not complaining.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

Spoony_Tech

This is definitely Zelda lite! Its very easy so far. Still lots of fun though! And what Tasuki said I would pay money for this. Nice fun diversion!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

19Robb92

TeeJay wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

How do I unlock the new levels with the retro theme guys?

Defeat Vaati.

Thanks.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Terave

It's very nice, but the saving is just bad. Only when you defeated one big dungeon? (Or I was just really sleepy last evenin')

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

kkslider5552000

MetroidMasher17 wrote:

the game was just an extra addition for the LTTP remake originally.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tasuki

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MetroidMasher17 wrote:

the game was just an extra addition for the LTTP remake originally.

Yeah it was just a bonus for ALttP when it was released on GBA. Due to the popularity of it though they made the Gamecube version of Four Swords which is a bit longer at least thats what I have read.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

grumblegrumble

So, after Realm of Memories (with it's 2 doors) what else lies ahead? I beat Vaati twice and then the credits appeared, then this Realm of Memories appeared (which so far looks like a tribute to Link to the Past and Links Awakening) I just died in the shark infested waters and couldn't be revived. (hehe) Is this one of the new additions to the game?

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

MrMagpie

I can't beat the LTTP realm of memories stuck in the third floor (lost woods), right in the first part. Looks like I need a gnat hat, but there is no pedestal... Which sucks.

Edited on by MrMagpie

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-4175
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0561-6629-1213

RudysaurusRex

grumblegrumble wrote:

So, after Realm of Memories (with it's 2 doors) what else lies ahead? I beat Vaati twice and then the credits appeared, then this Realm of Memories appeared (which so far looks like a tribute to Link to the Past and Links Awakening) I just died in the shark infested waters and couldn't be revived. (hehe) Is this one of the new additions to the game?

Aren't there 3 Realm of Memories levels? There is a original Legend of Zelda level, too, right?

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Adamant

grumblegrumble wrote:

Yep, that's new. Once you've beaten all the levels and unlockable levels, go back and rebeat the 3 original levels to gain gold keys, and you can enter a different part of Vaati's castle for a different final dungeon. After THAT, go back and beat them a third time to get to the third and final final dungeon.

MrMagpie wrote:

I can't beat the LTTP realm of memories stuck in the third floor (lost woods), right in the first part. Looks like I need a gnat hat, but there is no pedestal... Which sucks.

There's a hard-to-spot passage leading to the right at the south end of the area you start in. Also, there's an even-harder-to-spot passage at the north end of that area, which leads to the bombs. I got stuck there for a while.

Adamant

TheKingOfTown

Can you save in this game? If you can, can someone tell me how?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

KaiserGX wrote:

Beat the boss/stage.

You can't save mid-level?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

LzWinky

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

It auto-saves after every dungeon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Terave

lz20XX wrote:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

And we only have 3 of 'em. At least, at start.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

LzWinky

Terave wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

Atomic_3DS_Man wrote:

And we only have 3 of 'em. At least, at start.

Indeed, at the start

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Portista

Uh, what are dungeons exactly? The stages don't exactly have a name.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

TeeJay

Unlocked the Hero's Trial! I'm sure this will get me the hurricane spin.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.