Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 221 to 240 of 353

Link79

@ Teh-Ray
Oh good I was afraid multiplayer was a completely different mode. I'm glad it's the same game.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Tasuki

BellGoRiiing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

....They said the single player would be new though. T.T

You misinterpreted. The single player mode is a new feature. The original Four Swords didn't have it. Get it now?

I thought they told me the single player adventure thing would be new....like new levels and stuff. >.>
This sucks, lol

The single player is just a new way to experience the game not a new game per say.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Meta-Rift

Does every player need to own the game for multiplayer? Some of my friends only have DS Lites.

@pixelman: It auto-saves after you finish a stage.

Meta-Rift

Squiggle55

Rift wrote:

Does every player need to own the game for multiplayer? Some of my friends only have DS Lites.

@pixelman: It auto-saves after you finish a stage.

Unfortunately everyone has to own the game so it has to be a DSi at least

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

TeeJay

That's the only complaint I have. No DS Download play functionality. But hey, it's free. I'm just going to enjoy my single player mode and if someone wants to play with me but doesn't have a DSi or 3DS, I'll just hand them my DSi to play with.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LucinaSmash

The single player should really been called The Legend of Zelda: Two Swords Anniversary Edition.

My first impressions coming soon.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Joeynator3000

I just saw the trailer and wasn't wrong...er, kinda. Actually you can unlock levels based around past Zelda games...(Legend of Zelda, LA, ALttP)
Soooo, yeah, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Link79

I like it so far! I never played four swords on the Link to the past gba cart. Well except for that bonus four swords dungeon in the main game. I almost bought the Gamecube version but passed on it. I might have to go track that one down now.
Anyway pretty nice game for being free and all!

Wii and 3DS ID Link

Link79

Nintendo's just showering us with free gifts lately. First 10 3DS Ambassador Nes games. Now four swords.
Later this year we get 10 more free GBA games. I don't think anybody should be complaining.

Wii and 3DS ID Link

LordTendoboy

I just downloaded the game and so far I love it. I'm making my way through the tutorials (I want to complete every part of the game 100%, not skipping anything).

Nintendo, I <3 you. Free Zelda, what more could one ask for? (a free Wii U, but that will never happen)

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Luffymcduck

Just beat the crap out of Vaati. I couldn´t get better than Silver Keys on my first playtrough (even though I got over 4000 rupees in Death Mountain) so I guess I have to do them again.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

TeeJay

The Realm of Memories is amazing! So accurate!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

ville10

Luffymcduck wrote:

Just beat the crap out of Vaati. I couldn´t get better than Silver Keys on my first playtrough (even though I got over 4000 rupees in Death Mountain) so I guess I have to do them again.

You can only get silver keys on the first playthrough, and gold or silver on the second one, only on the third run can you get silver/gold/hero. To beat the whole game you have to play every level at least three times. Good thing the levels are different each time!

Edited on by ville10

ville10

slidecage

maybe i get into it more later but right now im like Blah... takes up way too much space on the DSI (like 116 blocks)

its an okay game but i doubt iwould of ever paid cash for it

if you had to pay for it everyone would of skipped it and got bugs and balls (its the other game that is coming out this week)

maybe when i have more time to really get into i will get into it.. I remember loving it when it first came out so maybe it will take me some time to remember how great this game was

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

LucinaSmash

When one Link gets his buttock on fire then switch to the other Link until he too gets his buttock on fire.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

yoyogamer

Realm of Memories is pretty awsome. Makes me want to go beat ALTtP again...

This is a signature.

Tasuki

I have to say I am enjoying this game alot. I have ALttP on GBA but I never got a chance to play Four Swords since none of my friends had the GBA or the game.

Even if they sold it at a price point I would have picked it up.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

19Robb92

How do I unlock the new levels with the retro theme guys?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.