Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 341 to 353 of 353

shingi_70

How long is the main quest?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Eel

@Tasuki: You're welcome, these bosses are always confusing at first (It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to beat vaati!)

@Shingi: It can be as short as 2 hours (maybe even shorter) if you know what to do, but it is meant to be replayed at least 3 times with the maps changing every time you play and the whole thing getting harder.
It's also a great game to play with friends.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aqueous

@Tasuki - your welcome, glad to have been of some help, that boss stumped me for a little while when I got to the colour part before I figured it out that the link showed where the other link should attack

@shingi_70 - I managed to beat the main quest in an hour and 41 minutes and it was my first time playing, then giving about 16 hours later I beat the entire game and I spent about 4 hours of that or more on the last two rooms of Hero's Trail and then because the levels are produced at random it has excellent replay value and if you have friends there are more level combinations and it is even more fun

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

pocket_arsenal

shingi_70 wrote:

How long is the main quest?

4 worlds, each containing two levels, and a boss. They may last a long time and short time, depending on how thoroughly you decide to hunt for rupees. When you beat the game once, it gets just a little more different, and harder, until you have beaten the game 3 times.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

LuigiTheGreenFire

This is one of the best things Nintendo has done in a while, Four Swords is a blast. Plus, since I have a DSi, a 3DS and my cousin has a 3DS, their can be 3-player.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

pntjr

Terave wrote:

I defeated Vaati!

How? Whenever i throw bombs in the tornado, he keeps throwing them out!

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Birdman

pntjr wrote:

Terave wrote:

I defeated Vaati!

You have to detonate the bombs when they reach the same height as Vaati for him to take a hit, and in quick succession to prevent him from negating the damage.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

TeeJay

pntjr wrote:

Terave wrote:

I defeated Vaati!

To be a little more clear than Birdman, You don't have to wait for the bombs to blow up by themselves. You can detonate the bombs whenever you want by pressing Y again. Just Press Y again when the bomb is just under Vaati.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

If you read the message that pops up everytime you pick up bombs, you would know that you can detonate bombs yourself by pressing Y again.

... Says the guy who took 30 minutes to figure it out by himself during the last battle...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

shingi_70

just beat the game. Vatti's first form was hard. so on to the scared realm.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

Ok I am totally stumped here I defeated Vattis first form where you have to throw the bombs up the tornado and blow him up but now I am on this second form and cant find anyway to damage him. What do I do that I am not seeing?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Birdman

@Tasuki - Iirc (it's been a little bit since I played that title), you have to slash the bushes when they appear on Vaati's arm. So, avoid his attacks, and when he's stopped attacking slash his bush arm like crazy! Hope that helps.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LyIa

Damn, I wish they would bring this back to the eShop. I got my 3DS too late rage

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.