DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Who is planning to get DSi LL

Showing 1 to 20 of 74

AuthorMessage
Avatar

smithers

1. Posted:

im not.....already got DSi but i think if you dont it would probably be good but seriously

pros: little bit bigger screen
cons: god awful stylus / only a little bit bigger / much more heavy

so yeah im not completely hating but i think its not worth it if you have a DSi especially

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Roopa132

2. Posted:

Not me. It's too big and I already have a DSi

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mama_Luigi

3. Posted:

I don't have a DSi so why not?

Mama_Luigi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Starkiller

4. Posted:

Count me out! all the DS games would probably look more pixelated.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JuneBelle

5. Posted:

Not me. I have a DSi; and, while I do wish for larger screens, I'm not so sure about that gigantic size. I'd have to see it in person. Besides, I want my DSiWare. Although, the size would be easier for me, since I'm a girl who can carry around a purse. LOL

JuneBelle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

6. Posted:

Sixthed everything said here.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toddr

7. Posted:

I'll be getting one since I don't have a DSi yet. Also, I'm not sure if this has been said already, but they have 3 colours for it.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/dsiLL/index.html#/color/

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

8. Posted:

If you have a DSi already, theres obviously no reason to get an XL.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

thewiirocks

9. Posted:

Toddr wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if this has been said already, but they have 3 colours for it.

Indeed. Hideous, Fugly, and Stain Magnet. :P

I realize that Nintendo is trying to make the DSi look more professional, but brown? Really?

And no, I don't think I'll be getting one.

thewiirocks

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rhansley64

10. Posted:

Well even do i have a DS PHAT (original), DS lite, DSi i won't mind getting the DSi LL or XL but i didn't here no US region conformation only Japan and Europe, but if it's come sure why not i'm a collector after all and then i'll have 4 deferent DS.

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter: Rhansley64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JuneBelle

11. Posted:

JuneBelle wrote:

Not me. I have a DSi; and, while I do wish for larger screens, I'm not so sure about that gigantic size. I'd have to see it in person. Besides, I want my DSiWare. Although, the size would be easier for me, since I'm a girl who can carry around a purse. LOL

Odnetnin wrote:

Sixthed everything said here.

:O
LOL :P

Well, Mama Luigi #3 is thinking of getting one, though. :D

JuneBelle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hardy83

12. Posted:

Looking at comparison shots, the DSi LL (XL) is actually bigger than the DS Phat system, which is ridiculous.
They may as well just have put in a video out plug for the DSi to begin with if they want it to be silly like that.

Hardy83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Toddr

13. Posted:

thewiirocks wrote:

Toddr wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if this has been said already, but they have 3 colours for it.

Indeed. Hideous, Fugly, and Stain Magnet. :P

I realize that Nintendo is trying to make the DSi look more professional, but brown? Really?

And no, I don't think I'll be getting one.

I know. My DS Lite is white, so I don't want another white one, and the other two colours are hideous. I really hope they release a blue or green one like the original DSi.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

14. Posted:

if its the same price

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

15. Posted:

I don't mind the brown.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

16. Posted:

Not me, my DSi and Lite have served me well so far.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

17. Posted:

JuneBelle wrote:

JuneBelle wrote:

Not me. I have a DSi; and, while I do wish for larger screens, I'm not so sure about that gigantic size. I'd have to see it in person. Besides, I want my DSiWare. Although, the size would be easier for me, since I'm a girl who can carry around a purse. LOL

Odnetnin wrote:

Sixthed everything said here.

:O
LOL :P

Well, Mama Luigi #3 is thinking of getting one, though. :D

Crap.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

18. Posted:

Even owning 2 DS phats, 5 DS lites, and 2 DSis, I'm gonna get a DSi XL. Call me crazy :P

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

19. Posted:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1040444p1.html

NA release date

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

20. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Even owning 2 DS phats, 5 DS lites, and 2 DSis, I'm gonna get a DSi XL. Call me crazy :P

CRAZY!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin