DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Recently purchased DS games

Showing 101 to 120 of 170

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

101. Posted:

Wow, this thread seems rather dead at the moment, but I wanted to update it because I've just ordered a rather new DS game that only came out two years ago, not long before the 3DS came out, I guess you could say it was one of the DS's swansongs. Anyway, I ordered Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, you guys should all know it, but I only just today saw it very cheap online and I decided that $19 NZD for Solatorobo was a great bargain, it's rather hard to find where I live (it was pretty much exclusive to JB Hifi), so finding it at that price was a good find.
Anybody been buying DS games recently? or has everyone all moved on to 3DS? I know I have more or less now, but it's great to find DS games you never considered buying when the DS was dominant, I guess now's just a great time to buy a pretty decent Japanese ARPG.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

102. Posted:

I'm getting Giana Sisters DS

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

103. Posted:

I got The World Ends With You and WarioWare: Touched recently...

Console Usernames: Rc

Not an "LOL" this time, but pretty cool.

Ashley is best AT.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Best Thing Ever

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

104. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Anyway, I ordered Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, you guys should all know it

First off, hurray, someone else bought that game! And secondly, I wish everyone here knew it. With all the 3DS excitement, it kinda fell off the radar.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

105. Posted:

@RetroHippie
Congrats on getting Solotorobo man! I have to second what @Canis said, it's an excellent game and i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

106. Posted:

I got rhythm heaven today.
I was gonna get solotorobo a while back but I didn't, not sure if I will get it either.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

107. Posted:

I should note that I kinda already own all the DS games I want. I may get the later Pheonix Wright games someday. But that'll be a very long time coming...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

108. Posted:

Purchased Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

109. Posted:

@CanisWolfred @CapnPancakes Thanks guys, I thought it was a good purchase too, I get them in the mail this saturday because I'm also getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, that comes out here the same day. I haven't played many RPGs recently, well unless you count Paper Mario: Sticker Star, can't wait to try Solatorobo, it sounds really fun, isn't it a sequel of sorts to that game everyone mentions when they talk about Solatorobo, Tail Concerto? some PS1 game I never played (oh well).

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

Peach64

110. Posted:

I got some purchases that made me very, very happy this weekend. Last week I'd been watching a copy of Dragon Quest IV on Ebay that was at £12. However, the day before it ended, a copy came up for £12 with an Amazon marketplace seller I know always sells games in great condition, so I bought it. On sunday, I then got an email from the seller saying they didn't have the stock (it had shown 1 in stock when I ordered). I was pretty bummed as I'd missed the ebay one, which actually hadn't shot up any further than £12, and now the cheapest it could be bought used was £40. I actually felt sick!

However later on sunday evening, I checked ebay again, and someone had just listed a very good condition copy for £7! I debated it for about 2 minutes as they used a stock photo, and that's usually a sign for me to avoid the game. I took the gamble however, and the game came yesterday and is perfect.

To make things even better, that Amazon Marketplace seller then got in 1 copy of Bowser's Inside Story, which was also £7, while the average price for a used copy is more like £18. That's all the Mario and Luigi games owned... until July :D

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Peach64

111. Posted:

And now I've picked up Disgaea DS, £7.99 in game. I was pretty surprised to find it there, as I check in every couple of weeks, and I've never seen any remotely rare games on the shelves. Usually their entire pre-owned selection is over priced. I was convinced staff must just take the rare stuff for themselves, paying the default price and then go home and put them on ebay. That probably is what happened, but maybe they didn't realise it's rarity.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

112. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

@CanisWolfred @CapnPancakes Thanks guys, I thought it was a good purchase too, I get them in the mail this saturday because I'm also getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, that comes out here the same day. I haven't played many RPGs recently, well unless you count Paper Mario: Sticker Star, can't wait to try Solatorobo, it sounds really fun, isn't it a sequel of sorts to that game everyone mentions when they talk about Solatorobo, Tail Concerto? some PS1 game I never played (oh well).

A spiritual sequel, yes. I have Tail Concerto, too, though it's pretty different from Solatorobo in a lot of ways.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

113. Posted:

I didn't purchase them, but I recently added Children of Mana and Final Fantasy III to my library.

Because when one already has eight unfinished/unplayed DS RPGs in one's backlog, why not bump that number up to a nice round 10?

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

114. Posted:

@RevolverLink I remember playing Final Fantasy III on DS, It took me ages to complete it, but I was trying to master every single job and later didn't see much point to it, but I did master over 12 jobs per party member, so it was great experimenting to see what worked and what didn't.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

115. Posted:

Picked up New Super Mario Bros today from my local Goodwill for $5. This and NSMBU is the only New Mario Bros I haven't played yet.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

116. Posted:

I already said It in another thread but I got myself another copy of game & watch collection, it was cheap so I got it.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

117. Posted:

I got Solatorobo: Red the Hunter recently, it came in a box with the game and CD soundtrack (still sealed)

I also picked up Glory of Heracles and Chrono Trigger DS at Kmart about 2 weeks ago.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

goddess_king

118. Posted:

any one wanne be friends on 3ds

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

119. Posted:

Lesse, I recently bought The Legendary Starfy, Kirby Canvas Curse, Aliens Infestation, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, and Ghost Trick. That narrows down the number of DS games I still need to buy to around 15 :$

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

goddess_king

120. Posted:

do anybody got pokemon mystery dungeon explores of time

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128