Forums

Topic: Recently purchased DS games

Posts 101 to 120 of 194

ThePirateCaptain

@RetroHippie
Congrats on getting Solotorobo man! I have to second what @Canis said, it's an excellent game and i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Undead_terror

I got rhythm heaven today.
I was gonna get solotorobo a while back but I didn't, not sure if I will get it either.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

I should note that I kinda already own all the DS games I want. I may get the later Pheonix Wright games someday. But that'll be a very long time coming...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ralizah

Purchased Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

RetroGBHippie92

@CanisWolfred @CapnPancakes Thanks guys, I thought it was a good purchase too, I get them in the mail this saturday because I'm also getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, that comes out here the same day. I haven't played many RPGs recently, well unless you count Paper Mario: Sticker Star, can't wait to try Solatorobo, it sounds really fun, isn't it a sequel of sorts to that game everyone mentions when they talk about Solatorobo, Tail Concerto? some PS1 game I never played (oh well).

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Peach64

I got some purchases that made me very, very happy this weekend. Last week I'd been watching a copy of Dragon Quest IV on Ebay that was at £12. However, the day before it ended, a copy came up for £12 with an Amazon marketplace seller I know always sells games in great condition, so I bought it. On sunday, I then got an email from the seller saying they didn't have the stock (it had shown 1 in stock when I ordered). I was pretty bummed as I'd missed the ebay one, which actually hadn't shot up any further than £12, and now the cheapest it could be bought used was £40. I actually felt sick!

However later on sunday evening, I checked ebay again, and someone had just listed a very good condition copy for £7! I debated it for about 2 minutes as they used a stock photo, and that's usually a sign for me to avoid the game. I took the gamble however, and the game came yesterday and is perfect.

To make things even better, that Amazon Marketplace seller then got in 1 copy of Bowser's Inside Story, which was also £7, while the average price for a used copy is more like £18. That's all the Mario and Luigi games owned... until July

Peach64

Peach64

And now I've picked up Disgaea DS, £7.99 in game. I was pretty surprised to find it there, as I check in every couple of weeks, and I've never seen any remotely rare games on the shelves. Usually their entire pre-owned selection is over priced. I was convinced staff must just take the rare stuff for themselves, paying the default price and then go home and put them on ebay. That probably is what happened, but maybe they didn't realise it's rarity.

Peach64

CanisWolfred

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

@CanisWolfred @CapnPancakes Thanks guys, I thought it was a good purchase too, I get them in the mail this saturday because I'm also getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, that comes out here the same day. I haven't played many RPGs recently, well unless you count Paper Mario: Sticker Star, can't wait to try Solatorobo, it sounds really fun, isn't it a sequel of sorts to that game everyone mentions when they talk about Solatorobo, Tail Concerto? some PS1 game I never played (oh well).

A spiritual sequel, yes. I have Tail Concerto, too, though it's pretty different from Solatorobo in a lot of ways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RevolverLink

I didn't purchase them, but I recently added Children of Mana and Final Fantasy III to my library.

Because when one already has eight unfinished/unplayed DS RPGs in one's backlog, why not bump that number up to a nice round 10?

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

RetroGBHippie92

@RevolverLink I remember playing Final Fantasy III on DS, It took me ages to complete it, but I was trying to master every single job and later didn't see much point to it, but I did master over 12 jobs per party member, so it was great experimenting to see what worked and what didn't.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Tasuki

Picked up New Super Mario Bros today from my local Goodwill for $5. This and NSMBU is the only New Mario Bros I haven't played yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

I already said It in another thread but I got myself another copy of game & watch collection, it was cheap so I got it.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I got Solatorobo: Red the Hunter recently, it came in a box with the game and CD soundtrack (still sealed)

I also picked up Glory of Heracles and Chrono Trigger DS at Kmart about 2 weeks ago.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

goddess_king

any one wanne be friends on 3ds

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

ThePirateCaptain

Lesse, I recently bought The Legendary Starfy, Kirby Canvas Curse, Aliens Infestation, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, and Ghost Trick. That narrows down the number of DS games I still need to buy to around 15

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

goddess_king

do anybody got pokemon mystery dungeon explores of time

my 3ds code is 3308-5134-3769 in my pokemon black 2 friend code is 2452-4944-1128

HawkeyeWii

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

dartmonkey

I got Rhythm Heaven about a month ago. 21 and a half hours racked up so far, about half an hour of which was me. My girlfriend seizes it every night.
At this rate I'll get about 20 mins of Animal Crossing and never see it again!

dartmonkey

Twitter:

SubBronze

I just got the DS version of Sonic and Sega All Star Racing. Having quite a lot of fun with it so far!

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Vinson916

Kingdom hearts RE:coded and 358/2 days

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.