Forums

Topic: Recently purchased DS games

Posts 121 to 140 of 194

Klimbatize

I just bought 999. Wanted to play it before diving into my copy of Virtue's Last Reward.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

I ordered greg hastings paintball max'd ds from ebay, I wanted a new FPS on the 3ds and this looked abit fun, it was also $10 with free shipping but I was able to roll up 10 bucks worth of change I had laying around that I didn't use so in my opinion you could say I got it free.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

mookysam

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin and Solatorobo. I've wanted both for ages so am very pleased to finally have them.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Captain_Toad

Maigcal Starsign. Old school RPG with a space twist.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Sunnymjo

Today I bought Layton:Curious Village and Lost Future(had Pandora from before)+Dragon Quest IX cheap. I've been looking for these games for ages. Not easy to find games in such a small city, especially older games. Only missing Spectre's call and the upcoming game in Layton series:D

Sunnymjo

Nintendo Network ID: Sunnymjo

_Wallace

Rune Factory 2

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
NES:
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii U:

Andyv01

Metroid Prime Hunters... blimey, the old DS could do afew tricks

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

Undead_terror

I just bought windy windam from a used game store while shopping, it looked good on the box and what ever but I will try it later.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

I know I've been mostly playing 3DS games, but I recently bought several DS games, some for just the hell of it. I picked up Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the chosen, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter and Pokemon Typing Adventure. Can you believe I managed to get Pokemon Typing Adventure for only $20?? Brilliant deal if you ask me. I managed to get the box and everything, all in pretty good condition, and not second hand. haven't opened it yet in fear that it may actually be a collectors item since it was only released in english in Europe and AustraliaNZ.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

KingDunsparce

I used to have Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time but I've since lost it. Since its been a couple of years and I recently completed Superstar Saga, I decided to buy it back. It hasn't arrived yet though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TylerBH

The most recent game I bought for my DS Lite was Star Fox Command. Great game! Too bad it's a hidden gem.

Even though I own a 3DS, I would love to end my DS collection with amazing games. Any one know any good puzzle, platforming, RPG or retro games?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Knubbsal

Pokemon Conquest. Weird but fun. Love tactics games.

AC:NL dream address: 7800-2289-7675

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6359-9900

cbkummer

Just bought Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon from eBay for $20. I loved Awakening SO MUCH that I'm going to start getting the others.

cbkummer

Kuksenkov

Glory Of Heracles. Might get 999, FF IV and Radiant Historia soon.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

MAN1AC

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Radiant Historia
Infinite Space

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Dizzard

Found a copy of Last Window: The Secret of Cape West in a bargain bin at Tesco for €3 today. I couldn't believe my luck, I've wanted to play it for a while but second hand copies were over €30 in gamestop. Eventually I forgot about it.

Also got Rhythm Heaven for €10. It looked interesting plus I figured if that smash Bros rumour turns out to be true I should brush up on my Chorus Men.

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

Filth_Element

TylerBH wrote:

Any one know any good puzzle, platforming, RPG or retro games?

Just got Aliens: Infestation it is pretty good if you like old school action side scroller!

Some of Mario Odyssey is seriously giving heart palpitations.... that plumber is trying to kill me!

AlGator

For some reason I'd never picked up the Zelda Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks games. I recently corrected that, getting complete copies of both games - I'm almost done with Phantom Hourglass. I may have to look into that Aliens Infestation game too.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Ash_Anne

I bought Miles Edgeworth 2 and Shining Force Feather recently.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

BearHunger

I recently bought Kirby Mass Attack for the second time because my friend lost my first copy. I have no regrets about buying that amazing game twice. Plus the game was sealed, so that might mean it counted as a new (firsthand) game sale, if I'm understanding that right.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.