Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,004

martinskrtel37

lol there's no giant stopgap between New and ''old'' 3DS. faster processing power + better 3D effect = sightly better performing games. loading times and the like. it's not like the New can run Twilight Princess sized adventures and the old cannot...

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Storytime7

martinskrtel37 wrote:

lol there's no giant stopgap between New and ''old'' 3DS. faster processing power + better 3D effect = sightly better performing games. loading times and the like. it's not like the New can run Twilight Princess sized adventures and the old cannot...

It can run Xenoblade sized adventures, so I wouldn't say it's too weak to run a game like Twilight Princess.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

renaryuugufan92

I like how ((assuming Zelda on Wii U isn't pushed into 2016)) we may just see history repeat itself a third time with Zelda releases, what do I mean by this, well lemme show you~ Cx

June: we got Ocarina of Time 3D
November: We got Skyward Sword

2013:
September: we got Wind Waker HD
November: we got A Link Between Worlds

2015:
Spring: we are getting Majora's Mask 3D
Holiday: we are hopefully getting Zelda -tentative title- Wii U~

It was rather interesting to think back on this~ xD

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Knux

Twilight Princess HD confirmed for 2017. Perhaps the game will actually be fun this time.

Knux

renaryuugufan92

Knux wrote:

Twilight Princess HD confirmed for 2017. Perhaps the game will actually be fun this time.

((just for fun so no ones like "god all people want are remakes blahblahblah")) more like~

2017:
Spring: Twlight Princess X Skyward Sword HD combo-pack
Holiday: New handheld Zelda, might be for 3DS, new 3DS or the next handheld whatever that will be~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Araquanid

The moon now looks like he accidentally clicked the run away button on his first shiny

Untitled

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Yoshi

MegaBeedrill wrote:

The moon now looks like he accidentally clicked the run away button on his first shiny

Untitled

That emote looks Iike the moon. I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Ash_Anne

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Untitled

Lol. I see.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Chandlero

WaLzgi wrote:

What are you talking about? The original games were quite colorful too.

Of course they were. I'm just saying that they made them more colourful than necessary. I was very disappointed of the OoT Hyrule market in the 3DS version. It was more alive but it was not the medieval setting I remembered for the game.

For Majora's Mask just watch the video. On the one hand the differences are small and and on the other hand everything is lighter.

But maybe I'm wrong and that's just because of the smaller display and the background lighting. Majora's Mask is one of my favourite games so I'm very sensitive about rearrangements

Edited on by Chandlero

TeeJay

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Untitled

Hahaha I can totally see that

As for the brighter colors, I can see why they brightened them, it was kind of overdone in the original and hard to see sometimes. I understand that that was that way because of the atmosphere of the game but I think a little brightness for functionality wouldn't hurt.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Randomname19

I'm tempted to buy the special edition to get anything inside it but the game.I like the original version more,the new one is too colorful.For me the remake should have been like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

LzWinky

Why does everyone keep pointing at that ugly fan remake? It's awful

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CaviarMeths

WaLzgi wrote:

Why does everyone keep pointing at that ugly fan remake? It's awful

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

CaviarMeths

Reverandjames wrote:

Shockingly never played this game (had moved on to PS2 by then, I think), so I am incredibly hyped for this game as it is the only Zelda game I have not started. I'm wondering if it will require the New 3DS to play it though? It's unlikely that it will need it to run, but I can imagine that Nintendo will want a line up of games to go along side the western release of the new 3DS

It will play on 3DS and 2DS just fine.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

TeeJay

It's a 3DS game, we know that much. But I doubt they'll let this game release without some New 3DS exclusive features, like camera control with the right circle pad at least. Perhaps allow us to assign more weapons to the extra buttons?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

It's a 3DS game, we know that much. But I doubt they'll let this game release without some New 3DS exclusive features, like camera control with the right circle pad at least. Perhaps allow us to assign more weapons to the extra buttons?

I'm really hoping that's as far as the new exclusives go. I'll be fine with that. Not sure I want to cough up another 300 dollars plus one game again.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KickButt_Gaming

The real question is....

HOW WILL THE MOON LOOK IN THIS REMAKE?!!

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

jump

KickButt_Gaming wrote:

The real question is....

HOW WILL THE MOON LOOK IN THIS REMAKE?!!

It's on the previous page.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.