Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,004

Ralizah

Final concept art for the moon in the new 3DS version.

Untitled

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Joeynator3000

I actually never completed this game, which is weird because i usually do that with almost every Zelda game. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Araquanid

Ralizah wrote:

Untitled

This is all I will see when I look up into the sky..

Certainly makes the game feel alot less dark

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Ralizah

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Untitled

This is all I will see when I look up into the sky..

Certainly makes the game feel alot less dark

I do like the design of the moon in MM3D, but it is undeniable that years of exposure to the internet has had some undesirable side effects.

On the other hand... MOON GUSTA!

Untitled

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

GamecubeMan

Undead_terror wrote:

But anyways with OOT 3D you got a sound track on CN, we already got a MM sound track as a platinum reward one year...wonder what they will do now.

Hard to say @Undead_terror considering that we got the OST CD as a reward last year.

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

GamecubeMan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

But anyways with OOT 3D you got a sound track on CN, we already got a MM sound track as a platinum reward one year...wonder what they will do now.

Hard to say @Undead_terror considering that we got the OST CD as a reward last year.

I personally liked @Undeaf_terror better lol

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Henmii

"I'm kinda doubting we'll see another one! I don't think a single nintendo console has ever got 4 zelda games before, has it?"

Yeah, but keep in mind that Oot 3D is just a updated version of a old game. As will most likely be the case with Majora's mask 3D. A link between worlds isn't entirely new either. They can't have spend to much time (and resources) on the overworld, since it was a recycled overworld. Thus it would have been possible to see a new Zelda in 2015 on 3DS with the same artstyle, but I guess that's out of the window now.

Henmii

DefHalan

Henmii wrote:

"I'm kinda doubting we'll see another one! I don't think a single nintendo console has ever got 4 zelda games before, has it?"

Yeah, but keep in mind that Oot 3D is just a updated version of a old game. As will most likely be the case with Majora's mask 3D. A link between worlds isn't entirely new either. They can't have spend to much time (and resources) on the overworld, since it was a recycled overworld. Thus it would have been possible to see a new Zelda in 2015 on 3DS with the same artstyle, but I guess that's out of the window now.

A Link Between Worlds was made on a completely new engine using completely new assets. The only time they saved was the design of the landscape. The 3D remakes seem to reuse many assets, just update them, compared to ALBW but that is just a guess.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Hilarious!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Henmii wrote:

Um...wut? How does this constitute as evidence for a new 3DS Zelda?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Araquanid

Undead_terror wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I think I like undeaf_terror better..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

I think I like undeaf_terror better..

How about I like you both cut wide open and served on a plate for my minions to eat? >: P

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Will this game have three save files?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Chandlero

brewsky wrote:

Will this game have three save files?

Majora's Mask did just have two save files and I doubt they will change that.

By the way: The GameCube-Console did have 8 different Zelda games:
(1) Wind Waker
(2) Zelda OoT (Bonus Disc)
(3) Zelda OoT MQ (Bonus Disc)
(4) Zelda 1 (Collector's Edition)
(5) Zelda 2 ((Collector's Edition)
(6) Zelda OoT (Collector's Edition)
(7) Zelda MM (Collector's Edition)
(8) Twilight Princess

The port of Major's Mask is very good since the Anti-Alising makes a good job. With the RGB-signal the game looks great. I really hope the 3DS-version will be similar on the small screen. And of course I want more fps

Edited on by Chandlero

Knux

Hopefully, Majora's Mask 3D won't disable SpotPass like Ocarina of Time 3D does.

Knux

Olliemar28

Got a bit of info for you guys. If you're pre-ordering Majora's Mask Special Edition through GAME, you should know that the company is getting a very small allocation of the Special Editions. At the moment, you're unable to pre-order instore, but you can via the website. It's unknown whether stores will be getting any copies at all, so if you really want one, you'd best get on the site ASAP.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.