Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 281 to 300 of 863

RYBlast

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

And it is the best handheld Mario to date.

How can you say that about a game thats not even out yet?

The features, the replay value, and the fact that it's a 3D Mario game. Plus, the game doesn't have much competition in terms of best handheld Mario.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

LzWinky

RYBlast wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

The features, the replay value, and the fact that it's a 3D Mario game. Plus, the game doesn't have much competition in terms of best handheld Mario.

Pardon?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

warioswoods

RYBlast wrote:

little chunks of fun

For some reason, this phrase bothers Wario.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

pikku

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario World begs to differ.

well, for now anyway =P

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

pikku

oh, bleh. I meant Super Mario Advance 2(?): Super Mario World D:

SMB3 < SMW >:3

Edited on by pikku

pikku

RYBlast

pikmaniac02 wrote:

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario World begs to differ.

well, for now anyway =P

Not really counting remakes.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

pikku

Well, I'm only counting games that are out now.

pikku

Adam

Super Mario 3D Land is out at Nintendo Headquarters.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

pikku

Well, besides my uncle, no one I know works at Nintendo HQ D:

pikku

Papa_Godzilla

RYBlast wrote:

People on this site are giving this game too much flak. All it is trying to be is a Mario game that is fun for little chunks of fun, with lots of replay value that will keep you going, just like Super Mario Land and New Super Mario Bros. Instead, you all want Super Mario Galaxy 3 on a handheld that has been out for less than a year. And it is the best handheld Mario to date.

i dont expect a game like mario galaxy, or hope so.
i simply want a 3ds game that is worth its price and features replay value. i dont want another game like starfox that wraps up after 2 weeks and that i must sell because i dont see a point for keeping it.

Papa_Godzilla

Adam

The point of Star Fox is improving your high scores, not just completing it which should take a few hours at most.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Meta-Rift

@Samholy: The comparison with fast food wasn't referring to the game's content. It's a handheld game, and it's designed to allow shorter playing sessions. It doesn't mean the game is short, it just means you don't have to play for a long time before you save and quit.

Meta-Rift

Papa_Godzilla

Meta-Rift wrote:

@Samholy: The comparison with fast food wasn't referring to the game's content. It's a handheld game, and it's designed to allow shorter playing sessions. It doesn't mean the game is short, it just means you don't have to play for a long time before you save and quit.

i do hope so !
it absolutely what i seek in a handheld game. quick playing time, or easy to put down to sleep especially for RPGs.
they shouldnt have compared mario to hamburger or fast food first, they failed and made me doubt.
i will wait for reviews.if its like new mario brothers but in 3d, i will wait for a price drop. i loved this game, but i paid it 18$. i wont pay 40-45$ for a game like this.
as for starfox, scores are fun, but grinding for scores gets tedious. this is not quality replay value to me.

Papa_Godzilla

RoyalBlur

she_gamer wrote:

@warioswoods A game like sushi sounds way better than a game like fast food... I'm going with your definition

I'm definitely going with Sushi as that sounds more like something from the Land of the Rising Sun instead of Junk Food Nation.

Anyway, nevermind the haters I'm buying this game!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

ChaosTheChao

lz20XX wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

Pardon?

Yes, what? I thought MSMB and SM64DS were both great games!

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

Late

JakeTheChao wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

Pardon?

Then there's also Mario & Luigi series, Superstar Saga is awesome!

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Meta-Rift

Late wrote:

JakeTheChao wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

RYBlast wrote:

Pardon?

Then there's also Mario & Luigi series, Superstar Saga is awesome!

He's obviously not including enhanced ports and spinoffs. SM64DS is an N64 game, and you can't compare the RPGs to the platformers in the main series. The GBA didn't even get a single non-port, non-spinoff Mario game.

Meta-Rift

RoyalBlur

I also enjoyed Super Mario 64 DS but I must agree that Super Mario 3D Land looks to be one of the greatest Mario handheld games ever both in game play and in the revolutionary new game design in combining old school vibes with new school aesthetics.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.