3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Showing 161 to 180 of 202

AuthorMessage

Birdman

161. Posted:

I know the whole "Pokemon's boosting StreetPasses" phenomenon. I've been getting a lot more StreetPasses than usual these past few weeks, and the majority of them are playing X/Y.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Windy

162. Posted:

Last 2 weeks at work I've been getting 8 to 12 streetpass hits a day! Now that's what I'm talking about :) I really like Flower Town it might seem a little wimpy but it truly is a great experience

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

163. Posted:

@Windy Flower Town is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you're gonna get. ;-)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Swiket

164. Posted:

I'm playing through Find Mii for the second time. Up until what playthrough does the game stop giving me new hats?

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

165. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

I'm playing through Find Mii for the second time. Up until what playthrough does the game stop giving me new hats?

Here's a list of all the Hat's you can get from Find Mii. Two playthroughs will net you all of them. After that, the only thing you get from beating Find Mii is an Achievement (for completing it 10 times).

◾Mario Hat (Play #1)
◾Luigi Hat (Play #2)
◾Cat Ears (Play #1)
◾Blue Pikmin Hat (Play #2)
◾Red Pikmin Hat (Play #1)
◾Bunny Ears (Play #2)
◾Kirby Hat (Play #1)
◾Link Hat (Play #1)
◾Bowser Hat (Play #2)
◾Dog Ears (Play #1)
◾Toad Hat (Play #2)
◾Yellow Pikmin Hat (Play #2)
◾Samus Hat (Play #1)
◾Metroid Hat (Play #2)
◾Crown (Play #1)
◾Ultimate Hat (Play #2)

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

166. Posted:

Ras I tried to add you onto my friend list. Im not playing Animal Crossing, but am playing the Pokemon games. Anybody else is welcome to add me. I'll add. Im at the sadari and need to catch some wild Pokemon.

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

AuthorMessage

Ras

167. Posted:

I'll add you the next time I'm at my 3DS. I'm only playing AC at the moment and have never played a Pokemon game. :)

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

168. Posted:

@Swiket this link will help you to find all hats in both street pass quests. Yo'll need to scroll down the page to find it though.
http://dsi.3dsplaza.com/forums/topic.php?topic=18810
Also, in the miiplaza options you can quit the street pass quest at any time and you won't lose your hats.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

hexdef6

169. Posted:

home depot,Starbucks, And believe it or not my local greyhound bus station ,is where i get the most hits

hexdef6

AuthorMessage

Noboty

170. Posted:

Fortunately, I've moved to a place where there is a McDonald's nearby, so every time I go outside, I walk by it on my way to my destination to obtain anywhere from 3-9 tags per try.

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

171. Posted:

After complaining that I never get hits from McDonald's I've now had a total of 17 over the last 3 out of 4 visits. Now if only anyone around me had the plaza games. I get one out of every 15 or so that have them.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

gammonstark

172. Posted:

Sorry if this has been addressed already,

But is there an issue of clustered relay stations using the same MAC address? I got 6 hits off SBUX A on Sunday, immediately drove to SBUX B down the street (a reliable station next to a University), and received no hits. Today, I went to SBUX B first, got my hits, then went to SBUX A and received none.

Stranger is that I went to a McDs, got 3 hits, when to the SBUX across the street and received no hits (even though I usually receive hits from this one).

Home Depot seems to be the best. I can enter one door, get 6 hits, let them into the plaza, and then get 6 more from the secondary relay station at the other Home Depot door. Plus there is a McDs next to the Home Depot, which give me a few more tags.

gammonstark

AuthorMessage

iphys

173. Posted:

You can only tag a specific MAC address once every 8 hours, but usually each relay should have a unique MAC address.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

174. Posted:

gammonstark wrote:

Home Depot seems to be the best. I can enter one door, get 6 hits, let them into the plaza, and then get 6 more from the secondary relay station at the other Home Depot door. Plus there is a McDs next to the Home Depot, which give me a few more tags.

I < 3 Home Depot. I just left there and got more hits myself. Now, I'm going to stop by McDonald's down the street and get zero hits.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Windy

175. Posted:

I stopped at Mickey D's by my house this week and BAM! 8 streetpass hits while waiting at the drive through for wrap sandwich

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

hexdef6

176. Posted:

Ok home depot has actually 12 relays per store that is why there is so many hits also ROSS dress for less normally has 2 on average.

hexdef6

AuthorMessage

gammonstark

177. Posted:

iphys wrote:

You can only tag a specific MAC address once every 8 hours, but usually each relay should have a unique MAC address.

I thought so, but I did not seem to have any luck.

Things were different today. I tagged SBUX A on my way to work at 820ish am. While eating an early dinner on the patio by SBUX A, I got new tags at 350ishpm. So the 8 hours seems to be an average, not a solid/exact 8 hours. Which seems weird for a computer. Perhaps, it looks at the hour as one block instead of looking at the minutes. Anyway, I hit SBUX B on the way home and got tags. So the MAC addresses definitely are different.

I wonder if places purposely delay how fast the tags show up. That way you have to actually spend time in the establishment and perhaps by something. Or... hehe, can the range be set so low that you actually have to be at the counter to get the tags? I swear one particular SBUX only gives me tags after I stand at the register.

gammonstark

AuthorMessage

gammonstark

178. Posted:

hexdef6 wrote:

Ok home depot has actually 12 relays per store that is why there is so many hits also ROSS dress for less normally has 2 on average.

Just to clarify, Home Depot has 12 relay points? So I can get up to 6 times 12 tags? Or do you mean I can get up to 12 tags because of the two relay points?

I really want to know. If there are 12 relay points, then I would spend a day in Home Depot just playing my 3DS in different corners of the store.

gammonstark

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

179. Posted:

I went to a different McDonald's last night and got some street pass hits!!! Awesome!!!! B-)

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

180. Posted:

Yayy!! :D Went to McDonald's this morning though drive through got 5 streetpass hits & went to Barns & Noble in the after noon by the mall got another 6 hits that's better than usual yayy!! :D

Most were playing pokemon X & Y blehh & ACNL. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777