3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Showing 181 to 200 of 202

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

181. Posted:

Wow, did really well today, I managed 50 hits in my local town center. The 6 mii relay is well in swing now.
Also, one of those was a special mii, I got Aonuma san.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

182. Posted:

Home Depot........the one stop shop for 10 streetpasses. I'm loving the multiple relays in there. I do drive bys 2 times a week lol!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

183. Posted:

In the last couple of weeks I have been going into mcdonalds every morning I get 7 street passes a day something's 14 if I go after work
I don't buy anything so probably looks odd lol but now I have all the puzzle pieces
Happy days

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

184. Posted:

now I've got a new SD card and updated Mii plaza I'll finally see(today) the effects of the relay hits!(hope I get at least 2-3 streetpasses)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

185. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

In the last couple of weeks I have been going into mcdonalds every morning I get 7 street passes a day something's 14 if I go after work
I don't buy anything so probably looks odd lol but now I have all the puzzle pieces
Happy days

Don't worry you're not the only one. Lately I've been so obsessed with them that I just sit in the parking lot till I see the grren light. Most of the time it happens within 3 mins but if 5 mins pass I leave. Still Home Depot here in NA is the best place. The other day I got 15 just from there!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

186. Posted:

There's a video on the eShop today talking about how next weekend (Dec 14-15) is National Streetpass Weekend. Nintendo will "mix up" the Nintendo zones so you can streetpass people from other parts of North America during those two days. Sounds kind of cool.

EDIT: Oops, didn't notice the article on the front page that talks about this.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

hexdef6

187. Posted:

gammonstark wrote:

hexdef6 wrote:

Ok home depot has actually 12 relays per store that is why there is so many hits also ROSS dress for less normally has 2 on average.

Just to clarify, Home Depot has 12 relay points? So I can get up to 6 times 12 tags? Or do you mean I can get up to 12 tags because of the two relay points?
I really want to know. If there are 12 relay points, then I would spend a day in Home Depot just playing my 3DS in different corners of the store.

12 AP relaying each one with a different MAC address so as long as you Cleared your list you can get roughly 6*4 hits if you snag all 4 corners of the store (because relay points overlap) if you have an android phone my favorite thing to do is download an app called AP scanner and see how many actual relays are in an area.

hexdef6

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

188. Posted:

Nintendo of Europe has already been mixing up the relay hits but I'd rather they didn't. i was very proud of the few international hits i had but now it doesn't really mean anything anymore. But i'm VERY happy with the six hits maximum, it really makes a lot of difference

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

189. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

Nintendo of Europe has already been mixing up the relay hits but I'd rather they didn't. i was very proud of the few international hits i had but now it doesn't really mean anything anymore. But i'm VERY happy with the six hits maximum, it really makes a lot of difference

The problem I have with it is all I'm going to get now might be level 1 Mii players. I was really starting to build up level 3 on upeven had some at level 13 not that that matters though!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

190. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Mk_II wrote:

The problem I have with it is all I'm going to get now might be level 1 Mii players. I was really starting to build up level 3 on upeven had some at level 13 not that that matters though!

You can't get level 13 Miis unless you're talking about team levels.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

191. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

Yeah I noticed that started after the 6 streetpass update now I'm getting 25 plus streetpasses a day from commuting.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Jayruta

192. Posted:

Hey guys,
Long time guest lurker to site and I had a question. My wife recently picked up the new zelda 3dsxl and gave me her old 3dsxl and we go to random relay points around our area and she consistently gets 6 streetpasses from relays and my unit only gets 3.... is there something I need to do to get my new old 3ds to relay for 6? The system is up to date. Kinda get bummed Im only getting 3.

Jayruta

AuthorMessage

shaneoh

193. Posted:

Bought a wireless modem specifically for setting up as a home street pass relay. Now getting a guaranteed 6 a day. Going to muck around a bit more and see if I can get more hits.

shaneoh

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

194. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

There's a video on the eShop today talking about how next weekend (Dec 14-15) is National Streetpass Weekend. Nintendo will "mix up" the Nintendo zones so you can streetpass people from other parts of North America during those two days. Sounds kind of cool.

EDIT: Oops, didn't notice the article on the front page that talks about this.

Good idea. I'm over streetpassing the same 6 people who never have any new puzzle pieces. >:[

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

195. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Home Depot........the one stop shop for 10 streetpasses. I'm loving the multiple relays in there. I do drive bys 2 times a week lol!

I had no idea this was a thing until I came home yesterday from a trip there and had 10 streetpasses myself. I was like, whaaaaat? Pretty happy about that, though I can't say I shop there that often.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

iphys

196. Posted:

Jayruta wrote:

Hey guys,
Long time guest lurker to site and I had a question. My wife recently picked up the new zelda 3dsxl and gave me her old 3dsxl and we go to random relay points around our area and she consistently gets 6 streetpasses from relays and my unit only gets 3.... is there something I need to do to get my new old 3ds to relay for 6? The system is up to date. Kinda get bummed Im only getting 3.

No idea why, but my main system can get 6 tags from the relays, while my others are always capped at 3. They're all up to date. At first I thought it was because I didn't buy the streetpass DLC games on my other systems, but I've been told that has nothing to do with it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

197. Posted:

Ah, and now I can just drive by the nursery outside The Home Depot and get street pass hits. Its nice to not have to go inside.....would be nicer to get actual animal crossing new leaf street pass hits. :O

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

198. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Ah, and now I can just drive by the nursery outside The Home Depot and get street pass hits. Its nice to not have to go inside.....would be nicer to get actual animal crossing new leaf street pass hits. :O

Really?? I've had no less the 50-100 Animal Crossing hits.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

chris78cpr

199. Posted:

I was walking around Tokyo a few weeks back and over the space of the day i registered over 100 streetpass hits. Not sure if it's the relay or just that everyone has a 3DS there but it sure helped get me some puzzle pieces!!

Chris

3DS friend code - 2852-6913-8578
PSN - chris78cpr

Twitter: chrissharps

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

200. Posted:

chris78cpr wrote:

I was walking around Tokyo a few weeks back and over the space of the day i registered over 100 streetpass hits. Not sure if it's the relay or just that everyone has a 3DS there but it sure helped get me some puzzle pieces!!

I don't think Japan has relays or even needs them. A good percentage of the population has at least one.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech