Forums

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Posts 141 to 160 of 187

CerealKiller528

What's with Home Depot and streetpasses?

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Spoony_Tech

I get a street pass hit in church all the time as I know who I'm getting it from. Every once in a while ill get 2 at church. Sometimes I won't use them in the Mii plaza because ill save them up knowing ill get one on Sunday!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

bezerker99

My friend's daughter used to bring her 3ds to church but she doesn't anymore. I've only gotten one street pass there. But I take mine with me everywhere.

Klimbatize

Tell me about it. I got 9 passes the other day just from running errands, and 8 of them were playing either X or Y.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

Just when I had given up hope on any McDonald's around me I get 5 streetpasses this morning. Wasn't even thinking about it either till I got home hours latter! 4 of them were playing Pokemon Y!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

AlGator

I got 5 at Home Depot yesterday (picking up a cabinet hinge), and another 9 at Barnes and Noble. It's my best StreetPassing day ever outside of Disney World.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Ras

Since my first guy has let me down by turning off Animal Crossing sharing, I've found a new connection at another Depot. Got myself a pinwheel today! I'm holding out for the bubble wand now. I just wish I could make my animals envy me for them, but they don't even notice*.

• and if they did envy me, I'd give them one. I love my little guys.

Edited on by Ras

Ras

Birdman

I know the whole "Pokemon's boosting StreetPasses" phenomenon. I've been getting a lot more StreetPasses than usual these past few weeks, and the majority of them are playing X/Y.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Windy

Last 2 weeks at work I've been getting 8 to 12 streetpass hits a day! Now that's what I'm talking about I really like Flower Town it might seem a little wimpy but it truly is a great experience

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Spoony_Tech

@Windy Flower Town is like a box of chocolates! You never know what you're gonna get.

MERG said:

bezerker99

Swiket wrote:

I'm playing through Find Mii for the second time. Up until what playthrough does the game stop giving me new hats?

Here's a list of all the Hat's you can get from Find Mii. Two playthroughs will net you all of them. After that, the only thing you get from beating Find Mii is an Achievement (for completing it 10 times).

◾Mario Hat (Play #1)
◾Luigi Hat (Play #2)
◾Cat Ears (Play #1)
◾Blue Pikmin Hat (Play #2)
◾Red Pikmin Hat (Play #1)
◾Bunny Ears (Play #2)
◾Kirby Hat (Play #1)
◾Link Hat (Play #1)
◾Bowser Hat (Play #2)
◾Dog Ears (Play #1)
◾Toad Hat (Play #2)
◾Yellow Pikmin Hat (Play #2)
◾Samus Hat (Play #1)
◾Metroid Hat (Play #2)
◾Crown (Play #1)
◾Ultimate Hat (Play #2)

JoeBloggs

Ras I tried to add you onto my friend list. Im not playing Animal Crossing, but am playing the Pokemon games. Anybody else is welcome to add me. I'll add. Im at the sadari and need to catch some wild Pokemon.

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

Ras

I'll add you the next time I'm at my 3DS. I'm only playing AC at the moment and have never played a Pokemon game.

Ras

hexdef6

home depot,Starbucks, And believe it or not my local greyhound bus station ,is where i get the most hits

hexdef6

Noboty

Fortunately, I've moved to a place where there is a McDonald's nearby, so every time I go outside, I walk by it on my way to my destination to obtain anywhere from 3-9 tags per try.

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

Spoony_Tech

After complaining that I never get hits from McDonald's I've now had a total of 17 over the last 3 out of 4 visits. Now if only anyone around me had the plaza games. I get one out of every 15 or so that have them.

MERG said:

gammonstark

Sorry if this has been addressed already,

But is there an issue of clustered relay stations using the same MAC address? I got 6 hits off SBUX A on Sunday, immediately drove to SBUX B down the street (a reliable station next to a University), and received no hits. Today, I went to SBUX B first, got my hits, then went to SBUX A and received none.

Stranger is that I went to a McDs, got 3 hits, when to the SBUX across the street and received no hits (even though I usually receive hits from this one).

Home Depot seems to be the best. I can enter one door, get 6 hits, let them into the plaza, and then get 6 more from the secondary relay station at the other Home Depot door. Plus there is a McDs next to the Home Depot, which give me a few more tags.

gammonstark

iphys

You can only tag a specific MAC address once every 8 hours, but usually each relay should have a unique MAC address.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

bezerker99

gammonstark wrote:

Home Depot seems to be the best. I can enter one door, get 6 hits, let them into the plaza, and then get 6 more from the secondary relay station at the other Home Depot door. Plus there is a McDs next to the Home Depot, which give me a few more tags.

I < 3 Home Depot. I just left there and got more hits myself. Now, I'm going to stop by McDonald's down the street and get zero hits.

Edited on by bezerker99

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.