3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Showing 141 to 160 of 196

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

141. Posted:

I finally tried Home Depot today. Didn't get anything outside, but I had stuff to look at inside anyway. Didn't get any hits until I opened up the Streetpass Plaza and that pushed them in. I got 2. After walking around a bit more I noticed it was green again, and I had 2 more. Then when I got back to the car it was green again with 1 more. So I got 5 total at three different times. Crazy Home Depot.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

142. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Walked into McDonald's again today. Got zero street pass hits. Again.

Maybe you should complain. I usually get 4 streetpasses from McDonald. Last time I went, My 3DS got 7 hits. My 3DSXL, which I carried in my other pocket, got 10 hits! I don't know why there's a difference.

I've been changing my region every couple of days, as to try to complete the whole nation. :D

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Ras

143. Posted:

Sorry to keep responding, but I had an odd one today. I keep getting this one guy at Home Depot, and because of that, I've gotten a couple of balloons from him in Animal Crossing. I'm due a pinwheel next time, and I'm hoping for a bubble wand two after that. But, I streetpassed him today, he was in my plaza, but not in the HH Showcase? Very disappointing. He's now up to Level 9 in Find Mii, but I've only gotten him three times in the HHS.

On another note, I went ahead and bought the four newer games since I'm using streetpass now. I like Mii Force the best.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

144. Posted:

@Ras Mii Force was my favorite at first but all the others get better and deep! I'm up to the 11 floor now on Monster Manor and its addicting. Even Flower town gets interesting! The Mii your getting is probably an employee but level 7 is max in Find Mii. Couldn't tell you why you're not getting more AC passes from him though. Maybe he's turning SP off for it. I've had to turn about 6 street passes of since the limit is 12. I've offically now turned off all my Mario game SP!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

145. Posted:

they should increase(or remove entirely) the limit for Streetpass titles... though I've just noticed I have only 7 so this does not affect me yet....

Edited on by GuSilverFlame

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

146. Posted:

I get a lot at the local university :3

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

147. Posted:

ramstrong wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Walked into McDonald's again today. Got zero street pass hits. Again.

Maybe you should complain. I usually get 4 streetpasses from McDonald. Last time I went, My 3DS got 7 hits. My 3DSXL, which I carried in my other pocket, got 10 hits! I don't know why there's a difference.

I've been changing my region every couple of days, as to try to complete the whole nation. :D

I've thought about inquiring to the McDonald's team about this but....they have a hard enough time getting my food order right, much less figure out if their wifi is working properly. Where I live, it would be a miracle if they even know what a Street Pass hit was.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

148. Posted:

Also, I went into McDonald's yesterday and got no street passes.

Today is Saturday and my day off. I'm heading to The Home Depot since my city sux otherwise for street pass hits.

Happy Weekend, gang!! :*

EDIT: Walked out of Home Depot today. Got 7 new Mii's.
Also, I had to disable the Street Pass functionality on my 3DS Sound. Ever since Nintendo implemented these Relay Stations, I've gotten an inordinate amount of street pass hits from this app. Which I don't understand the point of SP hits with that.......

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Ras

149. Posted:

Spoony, yeah, it said I've met him 9 times, but I do remember he was level 7 in the game. I guess he turned off home sharing in AC at the precise wrong time. :(

I liked the others okay, but they'll have to grow on me. I totally screwed up my first battle in the Warriors Way. The assistant in the ghost one is adorable.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

150. Posted:

I received 35 Street s hits from two different Home Depots yesterdayon my other 2 3DS is I received 20 something

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

151. Posted:

What's with Home Depot and streetpasses?

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

152. Posted:

Just got a streetpass hit in church today. :D Being serious. :D That's only happened a few other times to me in church but seem's to be more frequent on sunday's. I just have my 3ds turned on in sleep mode in church lol. :D When i first got my 3ds on launch few year back never got streetpasses on sunday or in church but in the last couple month's glad streetpass in picking up more soo. Plus I got a few streepass hits yesterday too. :D Been getting alot more streetpass hits half thanx's to relay half are regular streetpass hits. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

153. Posted:

I get a street pass hit in church all the time as I know who I'm getting it from. Every once in a while ill get 2 at church. Sometimes I won't use them in the Mii plaza because ill save them up knowing ill get one on Sunday!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

154. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech

Your serious?! I got streetpass yesterday in church & about a month or two ago when we went & saw the play at our church called Heaven's Gates/H*ll's Fire. We just started going to a new church about a month ago so we don't know alot of people in church but I don't mind the streetpass hits at all. :D

Personally i'm surprised more people don't take there 3ds with them to church for streetpassing lol. You turn on the 3ds & leave it in sleep mode & get streetpass hits but go figure. :) Glad to know I'm not the only one taking my 3DS to church with me lol. Plus we usually go places afterwards like shopping etc 3ds never leaves my side. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

155. Posted:

My friend's daughter used to bring her 3ds to church but she doesn't anymore. I've only gotten one street pass there. But I take mine with me everywhere.

AuthorMessage

Swiket

156. Posted:

I would get about 10 to 15 streetpasses a day on my college campus, but since Pokemon came out I've been getting at least 20 a day. Who says Pokemon's not a system seller anymore?

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

157. Posted:

Tell me about it. I got 9 passes the other day just from running errands, and 8 of them were playing either X or Y.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

158. Posted:

Just when I had given up hope on any McDonald's around me I get 5 streetpasses this morning. Wasn't even thinking about it either till I got home hours latter! 4 of them were playing Pokemon Y!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

AlGator

159. Posted:

I got 5 at Home Depot yesterday (picking up a cabinet hinge), and another 9 at Barnes and Noble. It's my best StreetPassing day ever outside of Disney World.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

AuthorMessage

Ras

160. Posted:

Since my first guy has let me down by turning off Animal Crossing sharing, I've found a new connection at another Depot. Got myself a pinwheel today! I'm holding out for the bubble wand now. I just wish I could make my animals envy me for them, but they don't even notice*.

• and if they did envy me, I'd give them one. I love my little guys. ;)

Edited on by Ras