3DS Forum

Topic: StreetPass Relay hits?

Showing 121 to 140 of 202

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

121. Posted:

The Home Depot is definitely a hotspot for StreetPass relay hits. I stopped by there on my way home today from work and got more Street passes.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

122. Posted:

I only received two streetpasses recently and they weren't from a relay, they were from a crowded cider mill. How is it I can receive Animal Crossing downloads from the in game post office at Nintendo Zones but not the six or so promised streetpasses?

Edited on by brandonbwii

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

iphys

123. Posted:

As far as I know the 6 streetpasses are only for the plaza, and you can still only get 1 tag for each other game from the Nintendo Zones.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

124. Posted:

No, that's not true. I have gotten up to 4 ACNL showcase homes from streetpass relay hits.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

125. Posted:

I got 3 street passes twice now from Home Depot! That's 6 times better then McDonald's and Best Buy!

Oh and I didn't even go inside this time! Just a creepy drive by! ;-)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

126. Posted:

@JoeBloggs

No I have to agree with @PrincessSugoi on the Mall it does defently work at the mall. Everytime we go into the foodcourt of the mall it's worked as well as other stores in the malls. We go to our mall over where I live around once or twice a month & every time I came out with around 3 or 4 streetpass hits each time. So malls are good. :D

& yeah as @PrincessSugoi said there are ALOT of stores in the mall I go to as well listed as Nintendo relay zones as well. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

iphys

127. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

No, that's not true. I have gotten up to 4 ACNL showcase homes from streetpass relay hits.

Weird, my friend only ever gets 1 AC tag from the Zones, and I've yet to receive more than 1 SSF4 tag from one. My friend also only ever gets 3 tags for Streetpass Plaza, as do my extra systems, while my main system regularly picks up 6 from the Zones, so I have no idea why those other systems are limited to only 3 plaza tags from the Zones. At first I thought it was because I hadn't purchased the plaza DLC on my extra systems, but my friend did purchase it, so that doesn't explain the difference.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

JoeBloggs

128. Posted:

Barbiegurl my point was to not drive to a mall spend hours walking around collecting mii's. You can just go to Home Depot and collect ten at once.

Friend code 1032 1256 9732

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

129. Posted:

To those who have seen that all these places are Nintendo Zone hotspots, is that on Nintendo's website or somewhere else? Because when I go to their site to see locations near me they are all McDonald's and Starbucks. No Home Depot and no place in the mall. I have yet to try Home Depot to see if it works, though (but the mall definitely does not, I never get any hits there).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Ras

130. Posted:

Every Home Depot around here works. The only caveat is I usually get the same people day after day, which I think means it is storing the six and nobody has replaced them yet. It works out for me as far as Animal Crossing is concerned, because I'm trying to get the little gizmos that you get from seeing the same people multiple times. I think I'm due the pinwheel the next time I see the one guy.

But, I got 20 one day, and something like 16 today (from two Home Depots for the 16).

As for the mall, that's a big bust. I walked all around and even went in GameStop and got nothing. I even passed people playing on 3DSes (and tried to linger around long enough for a pass) and it didn't work. Listen to Joe about Home Depot. Apparently, Razzoo's Cajun Restaurant isn't outside of the Dallas area, but it's a pretty good spot for me, too. About 7 from there.

Edited on by Ras

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

131. Posted:

@Ras Like I said in a eariler post if they were playing ds games say Pokemon Black White then street pass will not work. Or they simply didn't set up there plaza yet! I've also had plenty of game passes but no plaza pass which ticks me off but what can I do! I've got use to it actually as it happens about every tenth time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

132. Posted:

Walked into McDonald's again today. Got zero street pass hits. Again.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

133. Posted:

Ras wrote:

Every Home Depot around here works. The only caveat is I usually get the same people day after day, which I think means it is storing the six and nobody has replaced them yet. It works out for me as far as Animal Crossing is concerned, because I'm trying to get the little gizmos that you get from seeing the same people multiple times. I think I'm due the pinwheel the next time I see the one guy.

I get the same people day after day too. I'm not upset though. Meeting the same person 5 times makes for really strong warriors in Find Mii & Find Mii II. lol :D

My name in a game!!!

AuthorMessage

Ras

134. Posted:

Yes! I finally finished Find Mii because of that (and I'm now eyeing the paid content). I also am getting presents in Animal Crossing because of it. I went to the same Home Depot hoping this would be the day I got the pinwheel, but the guy either fell out of the system or wasn't there today (if he is sometimes physically there). Now, I'm hoping I'll run into him again soon. :(

Also, side note, I finally finished a couple of panels. I assumed they'd just be 3D versions of the panels. I didn't expect animations and rotations. They're a lot neater than I expected.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

135. Posted:

The animation in the more recent panels is even more elaborate than the earlier ones.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Ras

136. Posted:

I'm 10 away from finishing the Animal Crossing one. The first one I finished was the Pikmin one, which I now realize was shown off at the first E3 where the 3DS was revealed. I can't wait to see some of the newer ones, but I've got a ways to go.

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

137. Posted:

yeah, the more recent panel animations are amazing... just completed the Mario Kart panel last week and was impressed by what they managed to achieve

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

138. Posted:

JoeBloggs wrote:

Barbiegurl my point was to not drive to a mall spend hours walking around collecting mii's. You can just go to Home Depot and collect ten at once.

@JoeBloggs
Not sure what to say to that. I don't mind walking around the mall so for me it's not a big issue. I would gladly go to Home Depot more often but we only go when there's an issue with pipes, etc lawn care stuff sorry... I just know the mall's have always worked over here for me. I'm close to New York about one state away lol.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Swiket

139. Posted:

I don't even know what a Streetpass relay is. How do I know if one of my Miis was from the relay?

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

140. Posted:

@Swiket">@Swiket wrote:

I don't even know what a Streetpass relay is. How do I know if one of my Miis was from the relay?

streetpass relay allows people to streetpass other people who also entered in the range of a Nintendo Zone previously, there's no way that I know of to tell the difference between it and normal streetpass

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF