Showing 81 to 100 of 457
81. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 18:42 BST
I've added you theblackdragon, ant, and darkVictor.
My 3DS Friend Code: 1289-8205-9343
82. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:10 BST
Edited on Mon 28th March, 2011 @ 18:38 by zeeroid
3DS: 1676 - 3679 - 7062PSN: Zeer0id
Pushmo puzzle album (w/ QR codes)
83. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 19:27 BST
I added you too, zeeroid.
84. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 20:53 BST
ive added almoast all of you
85. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 20:56 BST
I can tell who hasn't been added, >_>
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
86. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 22:53 BST
be my friend
3ds friend code: 0473-7772-3354
87. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 22:56 BST
also my names faron
88. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:01 BST
Corbs got you and Reggie, also your mii is the shortest one I have. (Ha shorty!!!)
Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Check my Youtube channel out!
And my Blog! HandheldBlog
Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan
89. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:22 BST
this forum is awesome! once i findout how to upload from my sd card to computer add my mii and be my friend u
90. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:28 BST
Hey Faron, check out this thread for Friend Code exchanges. I'll add your code anyhow! Mine's in the sig.
edit: Oh, I see you did already
Edited on Sun 27th March, 2011 @ 23:29 by zeeroid
91. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:32 BST
Here is mine:
Edited on Sun 27th March, 2011 @ 23:33 by Weavius
Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?
Nintendo Network ID: Weavius
92. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:40 BST
how do i post a pic?
93. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:47 BST
I love watching Miis jump out of these things.
Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS
94. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:53 BST
And here's mine
You have no chance to survive, make your time!
95. Posted: Sun 27th Mar 2011 23:57 BST
Upload it to any image hosting site.Then copy the url of the pic.[ img ] www.inserturlhere [/img]without the spaces though
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
96. Posted: Mon 28th Mar 2011 00:51 BST
3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055
97. Posted: Mon 28th Mar 2011 01:05 BST
3DS FC: 0705-2817-4399
98. Posted: Mon 28th Mar 2011 01:18 BST
I have 3 Miis that I've had on my Wii for the longest while.... I hope you enjoy them!
Edited on Mon 28th March, 2011 @ 01:19 by Sylverstone
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
99. Posted: Mon 28th Mar 2011 01:59 BST
Here I am!
Nintendo Life staff
I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.
Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano
100. Posted: Mon 28th Mar 2011 03:17 BST
I'll be adding my Mii as soon as my friend lets me use his laptop.(can't afford that usb port thing for my computer at the moment.)For now I've added Corbs and Reggie.
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Colors! 3D Gallery