Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,089

Joeynator3000

Woah...just noticed a nice minor gyro sensor feature....
Tilt the 3DS while looking at the shiny stickers. :3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Zach777

This game is incredibly fun. Got through level 1-2... Fun fact: did you know that West Coast gets the game at 9:00 P.M.? Out here we are technically getting it a day early, you could say.

If you're planning on picking this up or loading this down, stick(er) with the plan. If you're still a little iffy... Do it anyway. This game is well worth it!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Spoony_Tech

I totally feel asleep last night while waiting for it to download. Ill play it latter today. What was the download time? Seemed to be around 25 mins.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Namco

Lucky North-amirica i have to wait another month ):<

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Chaoslink1

I live in Europe so I still have to wait about a month -_-
I am a little disappointed that there is no partner to fight with, that there's probably no bigger villain than Bowser, not many orininal characters or enemies, that you don't really level up or get exp. points in battle and that Luigi is only just an easter egg but I'm still looking forward to this because it is a new Mario RPG game after all. I think the reason why Luigi is just an easter egg is that Nintendo is telling us ''You want Luigi? Wait for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon'' similair to the L aint real 2401 thing in Mario 64

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

xBASSxMONSTAx

Chaoslink1 wrote:

I live in Europe so I still have to wait about a month:P

Same here brother. Us Europeans always get shit last. I already emailed nintendo complaining. I might start an E petition too, I'm sick of having to wait longer for games.

They should just release it for every region on the same day.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Spoony_Tech

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Chaoslink1 wrote:

Same here brother. Us Europeans always get shit last. I already emailed nintendo complaining. I might start an E petition too, I'm sick of having to wait longer for games.

They should just release it for every region on the same day.

That's not entirely true. Just in the last year or so you guys got the 3dsxl before us. Xenoblade Chronicles, Kid Icarus, Heroes of Ruin, The Last Story, and I believe New Super Mario Bros 2. It works both ways some times.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

How well does this one measure up to the original? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

grumblebuzzz

Happy_Mask wrote:

How well does this one measure up to the original? :3

To me, it sort of seems like a combination between the original, a traditional Mario platformer, and something new. I've really enjoyed it so far, but those reviewers who have been saying you get stuck really easily are kind of right (how do you open those doors in the background??). Can't wait for those walkthroughs to start poppin' up. lol

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Happy_Mask

Aren't you supposed to get stuck in pm? It's probably worse, now that you can't level grind now, right? And it's reviews are kinda split, so I don't know what to do. ;.;

grumblebuzzz

Well, it's one thing to get stuck on a tough boss and then grind your way up in XP or what not, but in this game it seems like getting stuck is more about not having the right sticker and then going back through EVERY single level you've been in to find it, which can be a little frustrating. I do recommend the game. The game play is very fun. Yes, it's not TTYD part 2 that a lot of people seem to want, but it's a fresh, original take on the franchise.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Happy_Mask

I actually hated TYD. So yay!

CerealKiller528

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

I live in North America so I still have to wait about a month. (I'm getting it for Christmas)

Edited on by CerealKiller528

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

TheDreamingHawk

Happy_Mask wrote:

I actually hated TYD. So yay!

Join the club, as I don't like it that much either. Gonna get this for christmas boxed (I like RPGS to be boxed mostly)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

HammerBr0

How's the game guys? Can't Pick it up I'm waiting for WiiU! <

Aye! I heard U liek Hammer Bros?
3DS: 5327-2190-6943
Tell me if you want me to register you!

Shiromikio

Just picked it up in retail today. Hope it's as good as it looks, in-game graphics look awesome from the trailers.

Shiromikio

Joeynator3000

...Anybody know what to do with those...wind pipe, things or whatever at Goomba Castle? (like, a hint or something, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GamecubeMan

Okay three questions so far for people that have plaid it.
One, how long does it take you to complete a single level..... how about a world?
Two, how awesome is a the 3D effect? 1 for NSMB2 quality and 10 for hmmm I say about how awesome the
Kid Icarus Uprising art is when you put the game in your 3DS? :3
Lastly, how challenging are the boss, do any of them measure up to the Shadow Queen (TTYD) ?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

noname001

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...Anybody know what to do with those...wind pipe, things or whatever at Goomba Castle? (like, a hint or something, lol)

stiiiiickers!

noname001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.