Forums

Topic: Paper Mario 3DS

Posts 1,081 to 1,089 of 1,089

ThePirateCaptain

The two boss battle themes I remember liking the most were Gooper Blooper's and Bowser's themes.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Psylumin

I have a weird experience with this game. I thought I wasn't enjoying it at first because of the battle system, but something keeps me going... A lot.
Seriously, Paper Mario: Sticker Star is always lingering in my head for no reason, and I really want to play it again. It gets in the way of my studying, and I really haven't had this problem with too many games; why this game?

There is something really special about this one. I did play TYOD and 64, but both of these games, as fun as they are, didn't have that kind of effect on me. Its definitely partly because of the soundtrack, that's for sure. I find myself humming the title screen theme and the battle theme very often since I got the game.

Am I really the only one that has this small addiction with this game? Its so weird.. I don't even know what's so enjoyable about it. I love peeling off stickers, I love fighting the Bosses, and the charm coupled with the funny dialogue is still there from the older games. I don't know, it just clicks with me.

Edited on by Psylumin

Psylumin

e-love

I really liked the very last bit of music when Kersti powers up Mario~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Henmii

@Emaan,

Thanks for the answer! I will try out soon!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Spoony_Tech

Nice price and well worth the pick up at full price as well. If you were on the fence people get this now!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NinChocolate

I am about to start a second playthrough as I need that sticker star charm back in my life! And those tunes

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

Starting another playthrough of Sticker Star. Currently hunting down Wigglers body. The new Paper Mario looks great, it's interesting to read all the disinterest in a follow up to SS.

NinChocolate

Rumorlife

I love how you consecutively necro bumped this in 2014 and then now

Rumorlife

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.