[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,082. Posted:

@KetchupCat Nope, I hated that level too, but mostly because I went ito that level (stupidly) with like 10 health and used all my shiny/flashy mushrooms in that level.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

1,083. Posted:

Things like DICE Summit awards don't interest me in the least but I can't disagree if they want to call sticker star handheld of the year. Loved all my hours with it. Recommended to anyone curious about it.

Edited on by WiiULoveSquid

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

zaios

1,084. Posted:

Does anyone know how to retrieve a lost sticker? I used my windmill sticker during a fight, and I don't know how to get another so i can get past the windmill stage. Thanks.

zaios

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,085. Posted:

@zaios You can't. Also, by Windmill Sticker, you mean Fan Sticker, right? If you need another of those, you must go back to the level it's in and get it again OR go to the town, go left until it stops, and buy it. Of course that's only if you're lazy and want to waste some coins.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,086. Posted:

I need help with the last world in paper mario - 3ds.

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

I've beaten all the other worlds quite throughly but can't seem to unlock world 6. If anyone knows how to unlock world 6 please let me know. Because I'm stuck in the game for right now trying to figure out how to unlock it & have even re-played levels over thinking I missed something like extra doors & stuff & have everything else unlocked except for this.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,087. Posted:

Your answer is in the forest!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

zaios

1,088. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@zaios You can't. Also, by Windmill Sticker, you mean Fan Sticker, right? If you need another of those, you must go back to the level it's in and get it again OR go to the town, go left until it stops, and buy it. Of course that's only if you're lazy and want to waste some coins.

Oh. Cool. Thanks so much! =)

zaios

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,089. Posted:

I thought for sure you could buy all those thing stickers at the little shop on the far left, near the "sling a thing" shop. :O

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,090. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I thought for sure you could buy all those thing stickers at the little shop on the far left, near the "sling a thing" shop. :O

You can. As long as you already found one you can. If you use it you can either buy it or go back to where you found it.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,091. Posted:

Alright. Just confirming, since @3Dash just said you have to go back to the level. I knew that wasn't the case. :p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,092. Posted:

The shop is very useful for people like me who just put all their stickers in the museum and are to lazy to go find them again.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,093. Posted:

@Emaan That's why I said "OR go to the town, go left until it stops, and buy it.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,094. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

I've beaten all the other worlds quite throughly but can't seem to unlock world 6. If anyone knows how to unlock world 6 please let me know. Because I'm stuck in the game for right now trying to figure out how to unlock it & have even re-played levels over thinking I missed something like extra doors & stuff & have everything else unlocked except for this.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Have you tried paperizing in front of the stone wall? Like @Tech101 said, you'll eventually need to go to the forest, but I believe you need to paperize the rock wall first.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,095. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

How do you unlock this:

Untitled

Thanks in advance! ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Have you tried paperizing in front of the stone wall? Like @Tech101 said, you'll eventually need to go to the forest, but I believe you need to paperize the rock wall first.

You need all - and I mean ALL the Royal Stickers, all 5 of them. Until then, nothing will happen there... yes, eventually you will have to paperize, but only after you collect all the Royal Stickers.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,096. Posted:

I'm planning on getting this game later on today. Forum readers, I might need your help later if I call upon it.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,097. Posted:

Is it true that Bowser has no dialogue in this game? I read about this on Super Mario Wiki. It seems so odd for a Mario RPG.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,098. Posted:

I believe so, as far as i remember he doesn't speak at all.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,099. Posted:

So what is everyone's final verdict on this game?

Least favorite in the series? Better than a particular one?

I personally have liked it a lot so far (I still haven't beaten it, due to Fire Emblem: Awakening sidetracking me)
However, I can't compare it to the rest of the series because sadly, I have yet to play the other games.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,100. Posted:

I would say its hard to rank for me. I loved it and would give it like an 8.5 but I would probably give the whole series an 8.5. I for what ever reason didn't care for TTYD but it still a good game. I still think I prefer the first one the best. Never played Super though as it just didn't look appealing to me!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech