Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 601 to 620 of 733

Chrono_Cross

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I'm rude and all that for not wanting to debate? Oh the ignorant irony.

I'm at least clever at this, you quoted Kesha. You creepy Kesha stalker.

Oh god your right.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

retired_account

I <3 this game... but the Water Temple is annoying and I've done basically nothing in it so far. Grr. >_<

retired_account

TeeJay

August is the magic month for me...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Chrono_Cross

pixelman wrote:

I <3 this game... but the Water Temple is annoying and I've done basically nothing in it so far. Grr. >_<

Thats probably a good thing pix. I'm in the Waterbed Temple in Twilight Princess and I'm nearly halfway through it, stopped playing and I just recently came back to it. I'm so confused not even my guide can help me....

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

iphys

Linkstrikesback wrote:

iphys wrote:

abgar wrote:

iphys wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

iphys wrote:

When I was a kid I made my scarecrow song XXXXXXXX, but now it doesn't recognise it. Is it some sort of glitch that you can't just use the same note, because the scarecrow seemed happy enough with it when I made it up?

I usually make it Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Wait, I wasn't supposed to have to enter 8 notes? I thought that was weird that it wanted me to enter more than 6.

Well, there are 2 scarecrows, one that lets you compose a short song which you can then use to summon scarecrows in the future.... The other one lets you play random notes or songs that you can hear at the "The End" escene of the game.

I went to the one nearest the shore. In the future he is still there, but I notice the one in behind is gone now. Is that how it should be?

Thats how its supposed to be. Did you go to the one thats still on the shore and play the scarecrow song you made for him again?
You need to do that to activate the scarecrows song.

Yeah, that was what I've been trying to do. When I talk to him he just keeps saying that he never forgets a song, but if I pull out my ocarina to play my song, I play the 8 notes and absolutely nothing happens.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

fishman100

I remembered to register my OoT 3D code on Club Nintendo, but it seems they already sold out on the soundtrack I thought it opened today!

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Terave

Yeah, well i couldn't get the soundtrack and didn't recieve a mail or something. Sigh... I wait till the end of the day or I'm about to send a mail back.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Aviator

@iphys Just go back in time and re-do the song.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dynetheous

well they extended the "giveaway" to Monday i think.. i emailed Nintendo twice and now im waiting for the CD because its on backorder. but im glad i still got the cd, its not the music that i want, (cause i have most of the songs) its the cd itself because its just cool to have and im sure everyone else thinks this to.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

fishman100

Hmm, there are other websites that have the OST on, so I might as well download it there >.>

And the Water Temple was great! Sometimes it was annoying but it was still fun And I tried the "cheap way" of beating Morpha (aka pin Morhpa into a corner and slash away)

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Chris720

fishman100 wrote:

Hmm, there are other websites that have the OST on, so I might as well download it there >.>

And the Water Temple was great! Sometimes it was annoying but it was still fun And I tried the "cheap way" of beating Morpha (aka pin Morhpa into a corner and slash away)

That's not cheap... that's usin' ya noodle. Quickest possible way to do it.

On to the Spirit Temple now... doing Bongo Bongo on Master Quest is actually rather annoying, grabbed, thrown, forgot to equip the eye of truth and died about 2-3 times, 4 if you count the time I tried getting their with 3 hearts and got killed by those skeletons on the boat. >.<

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Beat water temple... I was terrified from all the complaints I heard about it online, but it was actually kind of easy. Yeah, at first I was confused, but I figured it out.
On a related note I had a dream where I beat the game this morning. I was crying like crazy in the dream from the ending. I can't remember how it ended in my dream anymore. XD

Terave

I finished the first quest! But I'm not starting MQ before I got like 99% of all of the game!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Hervine

Aye the water temple wasn't as bad as I remember it this time, Dark Link seemed way easy too, maybe I've just improved?

Hervine

BigBluePanda

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Beat water temple... I was terrified from all the complaints I heard about it online, but it was actually kind of easy. Yeah, at first I was confused, but I figured it out.

Yeah, maybe because it's due to the familiarity of it from the N64 original, but it's nowhere near as bad as I remembered. As long as you remember the different areas and switches and just have a lot of patience, it's actually a pretty straightforward dungeon.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

bboy2970

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That's exactly how I felt! This whole time playing through the game I was dreading finally entering the water temple but it actually wasn't bad at all! And the boss, oh boy did I get lucky on that! The first time I pulled its heart....thing out with the hook shot, I started attacking it and hit it into a corner. It couldn't get away so I just kept slashing at it and BOOM the boss was done in like 20 seconds! Anyway, call me crazy but I sort of liked the water temple. It made me feel pretty smart when I finally put things together

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Dynetheous

during master quest you have to use dins fire a lot! people said that the water temple in MQ was easier than the regular thing, i dont know whats wrong with them but the water temple in MQ was pretty hard, but it was fun:)

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

retired_account

Chrono_Cross wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Thats probably a good thing pix. I'm in the Waterbed Temple in Twilight Princess and I'm nearly halfway through it, stopped playing and I just recently came back to it. I'm so confused not even my guide can help me....

Haha same thing happened to me in TP.

retired_account

warioswoods

I never thought the Water Temple was hard, just frustrating due to the horribly painful process of entering the submenu to switch the boots off and on. That alone ruined the experience; I look forward to playing it again now with quick touchscreen controls.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.