Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 621 to 640 of 733

RoyalBlur

I think the Shadow Temple is the worst part of Ocarina of Time as it's really driving my sister up the wall.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

GreatManaTree

....Sill waiting for my 3DS.I ordered it with a free copy of Zelda&Zelda sleeve....But the cheap deal is so popular that it takes at least 1.5 week,before it drops into my mailbox,,,CANT WAIIIIT!!!!

GreatManaTree

bboy2970

TokyoRed wrote:

I think the Shadow Temple is the worst part of Ocarina of Time as it's really driving my sister up the wall.

I agree. The shadow and bottom of the well were horrid. I don't like the creepy-ness and death theme throughout them. I was actually a bit creeped out and scared so I'm glad that is finally over with. I hope there aren't any more similarly themed parts Oh and I really hate those zombie...things that latch onto your face.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Dynetheous

i love the shadow temple! i like the creepiness now that im older, i was too scared to play when i was 6

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

warioswoods

@bboy

The Creepy parts are the best parts of the game. In fact, I get sick of the blue skies of Hyrule Field and related locations, and always have to play the sun's song to switch back to night. I suppose I just have that disposition.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

RoyalBlur

bboy2970 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I agree. The shadow and bottom of the well were horrid. I don't like the creepy-ness and death theme throughout them. I was actually a bit creeped out and scared so I'm glad that is finally over with. I hope there aren't any more similarly themed parts Oh and I really hate those zombie...things that latch onto your face.

I do think they might have dragged the dark and eerie feeling out a bit. Still, the game has a nice balance of hope, sunshine and darkness and despair much like the LOTR games and movies. However, The Legend of Zelda series is very nice and I think that Ocarina of Time is a far more balanced game in terms of goodness and darkness compared to Twilight Princess but that is just my opinion.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

bboy2970

Ok, I really hate the thieves hideout. The one thing I really really can't stand in a lot of Zelda games are these sneak around and don't get caught by the guards sections. Its so damn irritating!!! At least in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks you could see the guards on the touch screen. I hope this doesn't go on for too much longer. Its really decreasing my overall opinion of this game...

bro2dragons

@bboy: HEY! LISTEN! Use the bow!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

warioswoods

TokyoRed wrote:

However, The Legend of Zelda series is very nice and I think that Ocarina of Time is a far more balanced game in terms of goodness and darkness compared to Twilight Princess but that is just my opinion.

Once again, I feel exactly opposite regarding this point. The mood of Twilight Princess was handled perfectly, I'd say, whereas I feel bored frequently when traversing Hyrule in OoT. Boring green fields and blue skies! No sense of impending doom or existential threat most of the time, even though that plot should be creating plenty o' doom.

Untitled

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

bboy2970

bro2dragons wrote:

@bboy: HEY! LISTEN! Use the bow!

Well duh. That's what I've been using. It still irritating though because sometimes when I turn a corner and see a guard, its a little late to shoot them. I suppose it'll get easier the more I wrap my mind around the layout of the place but I just wish they would attack you instead of sending you all the way back to the jail cell...

Terave

@bboy It's actually very easy to do. Get caught the first time and work down. Works for me without getting seen (And use the bow on EVERY Guard you see if you're not sure)

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Imperfect

@bboy You can also use L targeting to look around corners. Slow and steady wins the race. Has anyone else been beating the temples out of order? i started with the water temple, then the fire temple, then the forest temple then the spirt temple and finnaly the shadow temple, the one i avoided longest becuase i hate it.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

mariopaperthin

how do you get the ice arrows

khalil lewis
3ds friend code 3394-3611-9704
name mariopthin

mariopaperthin

i dont know i forgot havent played this this since i was 6 yearold help me

khalil lewis
3ds friend code 3394-3611-9704
name mariopthin

Imperfect

you don't need ice arrows so don't worry if you don't get them. if i remeber correctly i belive you have to beat the gerudo training grounds, which you can only do when you have all the items from all the dungeons.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

Terave

Yes, you need the items to complete the objectives in the rooms for keys.

Dynetheous

i skipped around the temples but i eventually nedded the bow so i went back to the forest temple, and i saved the shadow temple for last because its my fav!

Terave

I hated the Shadow Temple: Now I don't but the Spirit Temple is still my favorite.

Dynetheous

my favorite is the fire temple but in MQ spirit temple is the best!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.