Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 581 to 600 of 734

iphys

abgar wrote:

iphys wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

iphys wrote:

When I was a kid I made my scarecrow song XXXXXXXX, but now it doesn't recognise it. Is it some sort of glitch that you can't just use the same note, because the scarecrow seemed happy enough with it when I made it up?

I usually make it Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Wait, I wasn't supposed to have to enter 8 notes? I thought that was weird that it wanted me to enter more than 6.

Well, there are 2 scarecrows, one that lets you compose a short song which you can then use to summon scarecrows in the future.... The other one lets you play random notes or songs that you can hear at the "The End" escene of the game.

I went to the one nearest the shore. In the future he is still there, but I notice the one in behind is gone now. Is that how it should be?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Linkstrikesback

iphys wrote:

abgar wrote:

iphys wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

iphys wrote:

When I was a kid I made my scarecrow song XXXXXXXX, but now it doesn't recognise it. Is it some sort of glitch that you can't just use the same note, because the scarecrow seemed happy enough with it when I made it up?

I usually make it Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Wait, I wasn't supposed to have to enter 8 notes? I thought that was weird that it wanted me to enter more than 6.

Well, there are 2 scarecrows, one that lets you compose a short song which you can then use to summon scarecrows in the future.... The other one lets you play random notes or songs that you can hear at the "The End" escene of the game.

I went to the one nearest the shore. In the future he is still there, but I notice the one in behind is gone now. Is that how it should be?

Thats how its supposed to be. Did you go to the one thats still on the shore and play the scarecrow song you made for him again?
You need to do that to activate the scarecrows song.

Linkstrikesback

SamuraiShyGuy

I'm not speaking about anyone in this forum, but it's just seems so odd to me that there are actually gamers out there that are experiencing Ocarina for the first time on the 3DS. If they were too young at the time I can understand (though there have been plenty of other opportunities since), but any gamers who were old enough at the time when it came out and never played it and still haven't played it....there's just no excuse. Just an observation, not accusing anyone or anything like that.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Chrono_Cross

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I'm not speaking about anyone in this forum, but it's just seems so odd to me that there are actually gamers out there that are experiencing Ocarina for the first time on the 3DS. If they were too young at the time I can understand (though there have been plenty of other opportunities since), but any gamers who were old enough at the time when it came out and never played it and still haven't played it....there's just no excuse. Just an observation, not accusing anyone or anything like that.

No of course your not.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SamuraiShyGuy

Chrono_Cross wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

No of course your not.

Not sure what you're getting at. For all I know, everyone here could have played it already.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Dynetheous

i played Oot a few times.. about 4 i think, but i never played MQ so thats why i got this:P

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Chrono_Cross

Blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhh

Just for you.

SamuraiShyGuy

Zephren wrote:

i played Oot a few times.. about 4 i think, but i never played MQ so thats why i got this:P

I never actually beat master quest when I played it on Gamecube. It kind of makes me angry that they mirrored the world for this time though. It wasn't mirrored in the original MQ. I'll always be going in the wrong direction.

SamuraiShyGuy

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhh

I don't know if you are joking or not, but you're kind of being annoying. So much for rational discussion.

Chrono_Cross

I disagree with your post 110% but I'm not going to debate with you.

Just for you.

SamuraiShyGuy

Most of my original post was an observation. The only part of it which was an opinion was that there is no excuse not to play this game, which of course there are, like not having the money and such. But it's not wise to over-analyze every single thing that is posted or start something if you disagree with an opinion. Focus your energy on things that matter in life. And if you don't like Ocarina of Time, then you shouldn't even be on this thread.

Chaoslink1

I almost beat the 3ds game, next time I play, I will do Ganon's Castle.
I play the game with walkthroughs and I saw a big difference between the rainbow bridge to ganon's castle on the N64 and 3DS.

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Dynetheous

@Chrono_Cross these are thoughts on the game, what we liked and what we noticed, so if you want to be like that, go on a different forum. no one's forcing you to read this forum.

@Chaoslink1 yeah i noticed that to, there was a lot more detail on the railing, actually the road on the N64 had no railing:P but the look was nice over all

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Chrono_Cross

I'm rude and all that for not wanting to debate? Oh the ignorant irony.

Just for you.

Eel

It seems that someone wants this thread closed for no reason.

Can we all foget about this and keep talking about the game?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.