Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 741 to 760 of 2,590

e-love

Alright then, I think I might end up pre-ordering!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

cant wait to go online

MANGO

Prof_Clayton

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Edit: Seems I have everyone who's buying day one's FC. Missing a few though. Oddy, I'm not sure if I have you. I think I do. Do I?

Did you add mine? I don't think I added you, so tell me if you did so I can add you back

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Yrreiht

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Seems I have everyone who's buying day one's FC. Missing a few though. Oddy, I'm not sure if I have you. I think I do. Do I?

I'm pretty sure you don't have mine And yes i'm buying it day one, preordered it actually

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

bonesy91

So many reviews for the game today haha. So far the biggest complaint is the controls. Which I can see why. Knew controls can be off putting, but I'm up for the challenge

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

e-love

Yeah I'm a little unsure about the controls, but the game seems amazing in all other aspects!

@ClaytonLuigi would you add me? I have MK7 also, and you seem like a Kingdom Hearts fan Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer as well, once I get it!

e-love

Yeah that's yet another game I can't wait for You can go ahead and add me whenever, If it doesn't say I added you yet, its because my 3DS is currently charging and I'll add you in a little while

komicturtle

Up 1000 hours or more. In other words, whatever amount you feel like putting into it :3

komicturtle

bonesy91

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

Up 1000 hours or more. In other words, whatever amount you feel like putting into it :3

sort of like monster hunter. I've put well over 300 hours into that game.

This game I'll probably put about the same amount of time into. Ugh! Can't wait! Just saw another commercial. >.> The T.V. is taunting me....

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Joeynator3000

Eh, doubt I'll have problems with controls...I don't see myself playing this game for hours, but I never had issues with Hunters, so...yeah.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jono97

Well after reading like 14 reviews, I've decided to buy this game. Pros: Everything but the cons. Cons: Bad (endings to the)plot? and the bad controls..~Lol was about to type controlls.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

Popyman

Emaan1 wrote:

Yeah I'm a little unsure about the controls, but the game seems amazing in all other aspects!

@ClaytonLuigi would you add me? I have MK7 also, and you seem like a Kingdom Hearts fan Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer as well, once I get it!

Could you add me too? A person with a Ness avatar clearly shares the same video game tastes as me.

FC:2578 3212 7404

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Spoony_Tech

I'm really liking these anime shorts! The last one was fresh and entertaining. Three mins per episode however is just not long enough. I hope this gets a full anime release someday. I like the more comedic take on the last one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tate24

well ive read most of the reviews and seem pretty good:D

however am worried about controls !!

this review worried me little:/

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

Odnetnin

iPancakez wrote:

I know MAJOR SPOILERS about the number of chapters in the game as well as plot points but i'm scared of being blasted for posting them since it's supposed to be a secret until the game launches.

Great, so don't post them!

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic