Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,590

nickcarney

Tech101 wrote:

I'm really liking these anime shorts! The last one was fresh and entertaining. Three mins per episode however is just not long enough. I hope this gets a full anime release someday. I like the more comedic take on the last one.

I think the newest one is definitely the best. I'm surprised how good the 3D effect is, can't wait for part 2. Nintendo should put them up on the eShop later to download.

nickcarney

Yrreiht

nickcarney wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I'm really liking these anime shorts! The last one was fresh and entertaining. Three mins per episode however is just not long enough. I hope this gets a full anime release someday. I like the more comedic take on the last one.

I think the newest one is definitely the best. I'm surprised how good the 3D effect is, can't wait for part 2. Nintendo should put them up on the eShop later to download.

I agree, the last one was amazing. This is the kind of videos we need on Nintendo Video, not these "interviews" or the red bull events ._.

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Snagrio

tynerds37 wrote:

nickcarney wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I agree, the last one was amazing. This is the kind of videos we need on Nintendo Video, not these "interviews" or the red bull events ._.

Yes, the Palutena one is my favorite out of the bunch. Can't wait for part 2. Also, when I first saw the carrots walking around one word popped into my mind. Pikmin!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Joeynator3000

...Is it Friday yet? >_>
Ugh, thought today was Wednesday, but its Tuesday, WTF is up with my mind? T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Snagrio

I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow my hype went down so I can relax and not be all anxious till Friday. (I'm obviously still very excited, just not at ridiculous levels). In other words, I can sleep again!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FonistofCruxis

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

Up 1000 hours or more. In other words, whatever amount you feel like putting into it :3

That applies to pretty much any game. I meant how long it takes to beat the story mode.

Joeynator3000

lol...carrots...
Just make it a TV show already Nintendo, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

shinesprite

All right, so I finally caved-in and pre-ordered from Amazon. The "while supplies last" clause for 3D Classics: KI kind of worry's me though. Has anyone else received their download code yet (besides you lucky Europeans)?

shinesprite

Sephariel

so i finaly have it and its awesome. The controls need some time but other than that its a blast if someon wants to play some online matches PM me

Sephariel

Prof_Clayton

@Sephariel How can we PM you if we don't have your backlogggery? And how do you have this game already? Most people here don't, since it comes out Friday, unless you got an early copy

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

e-love

Popyman wrote:

Could you add me too? A person with a Ness avatar clearly shares the same video game tastes as me.

FC:2578 3212 7404

Lol, yeah sure!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

LucinaSmash

Yes to more Kid Icarus anime on Nintendo Video.
If Nintendo releases anime shorts of Mario Tennis Open in the future I will be a very happy, very happy indeed.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

MercifulLemon7

I wish we could keep the anime shorts of Kid Icarus.BTW do any of you think Medusa revenge Anime Pit looks awfull.

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

/me steals TheKungfumaster's avatar and takes her to his smexi tingel mansion to do naughty things >:3

Does anybody have a good idea how long the main story should last you and what kind of extras there are aside from replaying the levels in a harder mode for those special areas? I mean, what other incentives to keep playing really?

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The Palutena short is out? Why didn't you guys even tell me the other parts of the Medusa anime came out! I hate Nintendo Video! I rely on you guys to let me know! XD

That's because the other part of the Medusa video didn't come out. This is a new one!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MercifulLemon7

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

/me steals TheKungfumaster's avatar and takes her to his smexi tignel mansion to do naughty things >:3

Waay too late, buddy. Claimed that a long time ago. u_u Stick to you cat girl maids.

0_0

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

/me steals TheKungfumaster's avatar and takes her to his smexi tignel mansion to do naughty things >:3

Waay too late, buddy. Claimed that a long time ago. u_u Stick to you cat girl maids.

/me slays retro then proceeds to take the lovely lady to his tingle mansion.
You can have Pit

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The Palutena short is out? Why didn't you guys even tell me the other parts of the Medusa anime came out! I hate Nintendo Video! I rely on you guys to let me know! XD

That's because the other part of the Medusa video didn't come out. This is a new one!

What? oh Better fire up Nintendo Video then.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic