Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,591

Spoony_Tech

That's an awesome drawing! Great idea for the return of Kid Icarus!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Late

Thanks to all of you Good to see that people like my drawing.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Pogocoop

I was not aware you were such an artist Late!
Thats awesome :3 , although, it did not help getting my mind un-glued from Uprising

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

e-love

Great job on that! I saw you with that on the Nintendolife Artists forum

So I still haven't pre-ordered. I'm really hyped up by this game, I just don't know about the controls. I'm worried I won't like it. Should I just take the risk and pre-order it now?

On a side question, does anyone know if this game has a Sound Test area, similar to Kirby games and Brawl where you can listen to the game soundtrack? That would be amazing if it did!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Odnetnin

@Emaan1 Reviews are going live, so that should give you a general idea of how good the game is, amount of content, flaws, etc. If you don't pre-order the advantage would be that you could hear first-hand from us day-oners just how bad the controls are and stuff, and the disadvantage would be no 3D Classics: Kid Icarus, and no having it day-one. Personally the reviews have told me all I need to know, but if you don't care about the 3D Classic or playing it online this Friday, you might as well wait 'til everyone has it.

...If that answered your question.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

sickwitted

Way jazzed for this game! Even stoked on the original. Love the classics!!!

Big sports, comics, music and movies fan. Been gaming since85'. A bit of an 'old-schooler' but can still rock the control. Mii3Ds FC: 3308-5339-5536

e-love

I know I'm going to get this eventually, its just a matter of getting it at launch or even possibly pre-ordering. Should I just go for it?

Spoony_Tech

Emaan1 wrote:

I know I'm going to get this eventually, its just a matter of getting it at launch or even possibly pre-ordering. Should I just go for it?

You should go for it. I've been hyped on this game since E3 2010! I'm sure the controls will take getting use to but this looks like one wild fun ride I don't want to miss!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Yeah that's true. Well I'm thinking about it, if I wanted to pre-order do I have to go up to Gamestop between now and launch or can I somehow do that online?

TheKingOfTown

@Emaan1
Amazon, GameStop, and Best Buy offer the pre-order deal.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

I know, but I'm thinking about doing it through Gamestop, is there a way to pre-order online? And if so, can I pay for it up front on launch day after pre-ordering or how does that work.

bboy2970

Emaan1 wrote:

I know, but I'm thinking about doing it through Gamestop, is there a way to pre-order online? And if so, can I pay for it up front on launch day after pre-ordering or how does that work.

I'm pretty sure you need to pre-order stuff in person and put at least 5 dollars down on it.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Retro_on_theGo

I don't know about GameStop, but Amazon you have to preorder online. They'll ship it and make sure it arrives launch day. (If you select that shipping option.) Yes, you can pay for a game you pre ordered up front.

Edit: Seems I have everyone who's buying day one's FC. Missing a few though. Oddy, I'm not sure if I have you. I think I do. Do I?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

e-love

On the Gamestop website it has a pre-order option and it says pick up at store. But does that mean I pay for it through credit card or at the store on launch day with cash?

@Oddy we posted at the same time, lol. I'm still confused how that works though.

@Retro_on_theGo were you referring to me?

Edited on by e-love

bboy2970

Emaan1 wrote:

On the Gamestop website it has a pre-order option and it says pick up at store. But does that mean I pay for it through credit card or at the store on launch day with cash?

Oh yeah, duh. I didn't think of that With that option though, I think you gotta put down the full payment, no?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic