Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 2,590

Jamouse

Does anyone know the maximum value you can get a weapon to?

Jamouse

TysonOfTime

CowLaunch wrote:

A tip for beating Hade's Heart: If you stand in a corner facing the corner, you can roll towards the corner as the heart goes past you, and you won't get hit. Difficult to explain, and it's a bit odd, but it works. Still have to keep an eye on where the Bomberman style blast is going though.

That was the hardest Boss in the game.

...or at least the most annoying.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

BenAV

TysonQ7 wrote:

CowLaunch wrote:

A tip for beating Hade's Heart: If you stand in a corner facing the corner, you can roll towards the corner as the heart goes past you, and you won't get hit. Difficult to explain, and it's a bit odd, but it works. Still have to keep an eye on where the Bomberman style blast is going though.

That was the hardest Boss in the game.

...or at least the most annoying.

I totally agree! D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

e-love

I wouldn't say it was the hardest, I thought Pandora in Chapter 22 was really hard for some reason. Hade's heart definitely wins for most annoying though, because it would've been easy if it weren't for the cheap attacks it had.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Terave

I've just beaten the story. This is the best game I've played in a while. No doubt about it. Great final Boss as well.

Oh, and Hades' heart is very annoying indeed.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

SamuraiShyGuy

I saw a seller who had a bunch of the Three Sacred Treasure AR cards selling them for 25 bucks a piece. Free shipping I believe. He says they are real, but I don't know. Not like I'm going to buy it or anything.

Also, I completely agree about Hades' Heart. It always wrecks me. I can't figure out a way to beat it without taking a ton of damage. I also seem to take a lot of damage from the Phoenix and Cragalanche for some reason. And Pyrhon.

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

SamuraiShyGuy

@jamouse, I've been wondering that as well. The highest level weapon I've seen is a 340 Atlas Club, courtesy of our friend Tech.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

e-love

@SamuraiShyGuy, Pyrhon was incredibly annoying, because I didn't know where to attack so I kept dying. I didn't have a problem with Phoenix or Cragalanche though.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SamuraiShyGuy

Maybe Spoiler?

I haven't been able to beat Boss Battle mode on medium yet. Mainly because I have trouble with a few key bosses, Hades' Heart being one. Usually I can use a reflect barrier, but that is useless against Hades' Heart.

Chris720

Love everything about this game... except for the online. I seem to get shot in the back, shot in the face and shot from above...

My health goes down like crazy but their's... it doesn't move! I still get a few kills here and there, but killing someone takes a while even with a Value 310 Sword.

The amount of content in this game is truly mindblowing! It's like a full blown console game but on a handheld... truly amazing!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LittleGhost42

Does anyone know How to get the Centurion Orbitars? I Really Want Them But Cannot Find Them,

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

Birdman

@LittleGhost42 - You need to beat the Viridi Treasure Hunt panel "Defeat the Chariot Master in Crisis Mode on Intensity 5.0 or higher" to unlock them. If you're that desperate for them (and imo, they're not that great), you should just use a feather.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

LittleGhost42

Birdman13 wrote:

@LittleGhost42 - You need to beat the Viridi Treasure Hunt panel "Defeat the Chariot Master in Crisis Mode on Intensity 5.0 or higher" to unlock them. If you're that desperate for them (and imo, they're not that great), you should just use a feather.

oh I Am Not desperate Just wanna try them. Also What is "Crisis Mode"? I Have This Game over 90% Complete And i STILL DONT KNOW!!!

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

Snagrio

LittleGhost42 wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

oh I Am Not desperate Just wanna try them. Also What is "Crisis Mode"? I Have This Game over 90% Complete And i STILL DONT KNOW!!!

You know when you lose all your health and the life bar breaks and disappears, but you are still alive but flashing red? That is what Crisis Mode is. While you can still gather food and use healing powers, they won't work until you recover from Crisis Mode. Hope this helps you!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

KryptoniteKrunch

It's rather tricky to beat bosses in crisis mode. I actually did the achievement mentioned above. I did significant damage to the CM and let my health go down. Once in crisis, I starting firing again. I actually had to get in crisis mode twice because I recovered the first time.

The Centurion Orbitars are okay. I have a set valued at 308 with health(+5?) and paralysis.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Bread-Not-Toast

I hate Hades Heart.
It's just so darn annoying.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Spoony_Tech

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

@jamouse, I've been wondering that as well. The highest level weapon I've seen is a 340 Atlas Club, courtesy of our friend Tech.

Yep my weapon is the highest I've seen as well. I've seen a couple come really close though!

I'm now in love with the arms. My cruiser arm is just to great not to use. On my first try on hewdraws stage at intensity 9 I beat it. Took out Medusa on intensity 7 only getting hit once by her. It was more difficult getting to her though. I believe I was in crisis mode once or twice. Try the arms guys if you are having problems at higher intensities!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

Yep my weapon is the highest I've seen as well. I've seen a couple come really close though!

I'm now in love with the arms. My cruiser arm is just to great not to use. On my first try on hewdraws stage at intensity 9 I beat it. Took out Medusa on intensity 7 only getting hit once by her. It was more difficult getting to her though. I believe I was in crisis mode once or twice. Try the arms guys if you are having problems at higher intensities!

SamuraiShyGuy killed me with one of those Atlas Clubs the other night! I got him a few times, but for the most part couldn't get near him!
Also, I agree with the comment about Hades Heart. That's what killed me in boss battle mode.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

What I like about that atlus club is the in-peril attack boost +5 overall defense +3 and shot homing +3. Its a strong melee club if you can get close.

I now have 10 weapons valued 300 or more!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic