Note: The trailer below features adult themes and nudity.
Lust For Darkness isn't the type of game you'd usually find popping up on the Switch eShop, and it's certainly one that you won't want to play when Grandma pops round for a visit.
Available to download as we speak, the game is a psychological horror featuring occult and erotic themes. You'll find yourself in an alien dimension called Lusst’ghaa, where otherworldly creatures have decided to experiment on themselves and transform their bodies so that they can always experience sexual pleasure.
The trailer above is actually pretty tame in comparison to the one which was released for the game's Steam launch last year. You can watch that here if you like, but you've been warned!
Here's some more info:
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place.
- Erotic and occult themes
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
The Nintendo eShop listing notes that the game "may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work" with nudity, sexual content, frequent violence and gore all mentioned. You can pick it up right now for $14.59 / 12.99€.
What do you think? Surprised to see this one on Nintendo's machine? Are you thinking of giving it a go? Let us know in the comments.