Just Dance 2017 will be a unique title in at least one way, as it's going to span three generations of Nintendo hardware. It'll land on the Wii U and Wii in October (likely missing some features on the latter) and is also coming to the NX. If you like to dance and happen to have Nintendo systems, you're in luck.
Ubisoft has now confirmed a demo for the Wii U version that includes Justin Bieber's "Sorry" - we'll make no comment on the song title's relevance. It's a nice touch that dancers will be able to try it early, though as we write this the demo is yet to pop up on the European eShop. The demo is also a vehicle for the Just Dance Controller App, which lets you use your phone as a motion controller.
Three more tracks have also been confirmed for the game, bringing us the following complete list so far.
- Cake By The Ocean" – DNCE
- "Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)" – Silentó
- "Hips Don't Lie" – Shakira Ft. Wyclef Jean
Previously announced tracks include:
- "Sorry" – Justin Bieber
- "DADDY" – Psy Ft. CL of 2NE1
- "Cheap Thrills" – Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- "Lean On" – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- "Worth It" – Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
- "Don't Stop Me Now" – Queen
- "PoPiPo" – Hatsune Miku
- "RADICAL" – Dyro & Dannic
- "El Tiki" – Maluma
- "September" – Equinox Stars
- "What Is Love" – Ultraclub 90
Will you be trying this out, or is this not the 'sorry' you had in mind from Ubisoft?