Check Out Bayonetta's Mech and More in These Treehouse Videos

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Splatoon! Yoshi's Woolly World! Devil's Third! Smash!

Not too long ago we brought you ten Nintendo Treehouse videos from E3, as the company has slowly uploaded the best of its live stream from the LA event. We enjoyed watching all of the action live, but these videos are a great catch-up for those that didn't have the time to do just that, while also showing plenty of entertaining footage.

A new batch of videos has been uploaded, which include more coverage of some exciting Nintendo projects and, perhaps more interestingly, plenty of action from Wii U exclusives Bayonetta 2 and Devil's Third. The former also brought us — when broadcast live — an exclusive first look at Bayonetta looking rather deadly in some mech armour, while that segment also shows some tasty boss battle action. As for the Splatoon video, it shows a fairly intense battle between the development and Treehouse teams.

Check the latest videos out below.

Bayonetta 2

Devil's Third

Splatoon

Yoshi's Woolly World

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

HAL9000

HAL9000 said:

I loved the rolling treehouse live coverage of E3. It was a brilliant way of using internet to cover Nintendo games and keep the focus on the games. Awesome.

Ryno

Ryno said:

I want to see more and higher quality Devil's Third footage.

vamkar

vamkar said:

the Treehouse on twitch was one of my favorites things at this years e3!

WanderingPB

WanderingPB said:

Gimmie gimmie gimmie…

Sorry i couldnt control myself…i watched all these live and honestly the amount of information i got by watching the Treehouse Live was surprisingly awesome. Initially i thought they might be boring but i learned so much more about the games plus like Bayonetta 2 getting 1st time revealed information about the mech and hot/cold weapons…i just want to buy them all.

Devil's Third does look like it needs to be polished a bit but the gameplay is really good mix of shooting and melee! Plus te ridiculous amount of customization online made me speechless. Im definitely buying this game u can tell they really pit alot of effort into it trying to make something new…i respect that alot

Thaswizz

Thaswizz said:

devils third looks amazigly fun cant wait fir all these games, wuth xbox one in wii u i have like no time play any of em

midnafanboy

midnafanboy said:

Wow Devil's third looks crazy when your playing online mod and the customization left me amazed. But the game need to be polished after they polish it then game is perfect. First day buy for me

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

"Bayonetta Mech"
Untitled
This game was already a day one buy when it was announced, you don't have to be constantly trying so hard to appeal to me.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Watching the Devil's Third video first (ironically enough). Looking like a day one buy, expecially if it's out this year.
Can't wait to admire all those empty lobbies for the many different multiplayer modes. :P

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Seems to be some D3rd love from the Ninty Life community! We need an official clan when it launches, site guys!

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

@C-Olimar

I know right? I was worried the game would be ignored by fans, but apparently there are quite a few members here who know a good game when they see one.

Devil's Third is a HUGE score, for both Nintendo and us as gamers.

Lasermaster123

Lasermaster123 said:

I haven't seen this treehouse videos yet but now I am more and more enticed to watch 'em. Why-o-why do I have a low FUP limit!?

Although the trailers for each were amazing and looking forward to all the games. I really like action games so if Devil's Third improves, it as well as Bayonetta might be two great games for the action fans!

purpleibby

purpleibby said:

Good God Bayonetta just looks better and better lol!!!!! Preordered! Gonna be a hard wait!

Tritonus

Tritonus said:

Beyonetta is looking so good.

Devil's Third is growing on me too, gameplay looks really fun.

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

It's all about Bayonetta 2 & Smash Bros.
I wish people would stop hyping spittoon so much it' just another shooter it's not like it's borderlands or battlefield or gears of war or anything just looks like a kids game.

BoltedArc

BoltedArc said:

I liked devils 3rd from the moment I saw it but this extra coverage, ugh just take my money you know wat im be broke for quite some time

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

@Luna-Harmony You're right, it's not Call of Halo Gears, it's a shooter that's actually different, and focused on being as silly and fun as possible. That's reason enough to be excited.

Genesaur

Genesaur said:

Oh, my. Devil's Third is looking fantastic. The multiplayer options changed this from being a vaguely interesting title that kinda had my attention to something I am absolutely adding to my Wuu collection, following its release.

Cardboard box suit for the win.