Devil May Cry's Dante And Lady Are Crossing Over To Monster Hunter Frontier G

Posted by Damien McFerran

Cool new costumes and weapons for the online monster-slaying epic

Capcom has revealed that Monster Hunter Frontier G — the MMORPG version of its popular beast-killing franchise — is getting some Devil May Cry-related content.

Dante’s costume is for sword users of level seven or higher, and offers two different blades: Rebellion I and Rebellion Kai I. On the other hand, Lady is a gunner and offers two weapons: Jealousy I and Epidemic I.

Monster Hunter Frontier G is an update of Monster Hunter Frontier Online and the Wii U version hit Japan on December 11th. A western release is currently unconfirmed.

[via siliconera.com]

shigulicious

shigulicious said:

Oh how I wish the West would get more MH love. Lets hope this release continues the upward trend of the WiiU in Japan.

erv

erv said:

Is this the wii U version? Because I can count the polygons and texture resolution on all the fingers of my left hand…? It looks crappy.

RedRocBoy

RedRocBoy said:

My soul cries everytime I see anything about this game. Also why the hell don't we have Dragon Quest X yet? Not even an announcement. SquareEnix I got my money ready.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo said:

I don't know if this was announced, but a Chrom and Lucina costume had also been announced for the Wii U version.

Shambo

Shambo said:

Looks awesome, but not as awesome as the Nintendo themed costumes in 4. Now all both games need... Is a European and American release.

Excep7ional

Excep7ional said:

You guys think this might be something to hype up Devil May Cry 5?

I, personally, don't like the Monster Hunter games. I played Freedom Unite on the Psp and just couldn't get into it. This is really cool though, glad the fans have something to look forward to. (In Japan, that is.)

Pod

Pod said:

I am entirely too old to have any idea of what's going on in the DMC series, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a huge overlap between the fans of both series. :)