Harvest Moon Heading to North American 3DS eShop in Late April

Posted by Andy Green

Legend of the River King will be available on 28th March

As we already know, Europe will be able to download the Game Boy Color version of Harvest Moon from the 3DS eShop on 28th March. However, North American farmers have been left in the dark, with many believing they've been put out to pasture.

Well fret not, as Natsume has revealed via its Twitter account that the game will be coming to the North American eShop in late April.

Natsume announced Harvest Moon during a 3DS Nintendo Direct back in February along with another classic Game Boy Color title Legend of the River King, which is also only currently residing in the European eShop - North Americans will be able to reel it in on the 28th March.

Are you looking forward to getting hold of Harvest Moon and Legend of the River King? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com]

Related Games

Qeuix

Qeuix said:

It looks interesting but I am not sure if I am going to download it though.

Ron_DelVillanoStaff

Ron_DelVillano said:

I've been waiting for these two games since the 3DS eShop launched. These are two of my favorites!

AVahne

AVahne said:

Would love to see the GBA Harvest Moons reach eShop. If Wii U has been announced to carry GBA VC games, I don't see why 3DS hasn't.

Knux

Knux said:

I don't really care for Harvest Moon but is Legend of the River King any good? It looks interesting...

SPUD

SPUD said:

I Love Harvest moon, When will we get "a New Beginning" in the UK?

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

Prof_Elvin_Gadd said:

I have "A Tale of Two Towns 3D" so I don't need any more Harvest Moon, even though that series is awesome. However I will be picking up "The Legend of the River King" sooner or later, as I've never played that one before. It's always nice to save my sister with the help of a legendary river fish... ;)

RetroGBHippie92

RetroGBHippie92 said:

As someone who's never played a Harvest Moon game before, should I download Harvest Moon GBC when it comes out on the eshop? What's the game like? have any of you played this version before?

Zodiak13

Zodiak13 said:

I have played neither of these games ever, including any of the Harvest Moon games. Maybe I will give them a whirl.

Jinixi

Jinixi said:

If they make HM tree of tranquility for the 3ds I will kill over with a piece of cake in my hand. That was my all time favorite one. Only make it so you have have more then 1 kid. 8D

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

@RetroGBHippie92 - Yea, I played all the GBC Harvest Moons back in the day. The first one is very simple compared to the sequels, but puts emphasis on the fundamentals of the series; growing crops and raising animals. I'd still say its well worth a purchase - because if you get into it there are hours of fun to be had.

Flowerlark

Flowerlark said:

I can't wait!!! I wish the US and Europe would get all games at the same time though. I know it's not really possible but... dang I wish it were.