Nintendo Europe Holds its Own Nintendo Direct

Posted by James Newton

In on the act

If your Japanese isn't good enough to keep up with Nintendo Japan's Nintendo Direct show tomorrow you'll be pleased that Nintendo Europe will be hosting a localised version of the online conferences.

The kicks off at 1pm CET/midday UK time at Nintendo Europe, with Nintendo promising English subtitles and "extra European news".

Nintendo Japan's show kicks off at 8pm Japan time which is 11am UK/midday CET, so we'll probably have a few hints of what to expect by the time Europe's show rolls around. If you can't watch live, we'll bring you the news here.

Smitherenez

Smitherenez said:

Alright then! I got my fingers crossed for some release dates! (paper mario and luigi's mansion)

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

It's good they're doing this. I liked the last conference.
No time for these tomorrow, but maybe that's all for the better. If i had known earlier i guess i would have taken a day off and watched all three conferences. :$

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Who's head of Nintendo Europe? I mean, everyone knows Saturo and Reggie, but who's Europe's equivalent? Anyway, i think this could be the Wii U news Reggie talked about - hopefully a new name!

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

AHA! This is where they plan to announce that Rolling Western IS coming out tomorrow! Right?..

Squashie

Squashie said:

Why couldn't they have held this slightly later in the day! 5pm GMT would have been good! A presume there is going to be a repeat?

3DS

3DS said:

Dam I might be able to watch at lunch time but then I'm back at school so I shall get the rest from here :D

19Robb92

19Robb92 said:

Last one was pretty darn boring. I hope they have some more exiting stuff this time.

CerealKiller062

CerealKiller062 said:

My japanese is well enough to make it out what they are saying. Of coarse any complicated game name and I won't understand. I guess I will stick with the localized version. :P Darn it, 9AM EST, I have a 9 to 5 to get to. I'll be watching a highlight video afterwards instead.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Okay, I think I've worked out when they're on here.
It was a bit confusing with all the different time zones. D:

Japan one: 10pm