Strap Yourself In for Exclusive E3 Content at Nintendo E3 Site

Posted by James Newton

Watch it all happen live

We're just two weeks away from the cavalcade of announcements that is E3, and we here at Nintendo Life will be reporting on everything as it happens: the revelation of Nintendo's new console, new games and everything else that goes down. Nintendo will be helping out too, live streaming its press conference and making plenty of extra content on the Nintendo Network too.

For those who remember last year's E3 coverage, our man Corbie Dillard made an appearance on a Nintendo video — what exciting sights lie in store this year?

All the excitement kicks off on 6th June 2011, with Nintendo's media presentation locked in for the following times on Tuesday 7th June.

West Coast: 9am
East Coast: 12pm
UK: 5pm
Central European Time: 6pm

Use our handy E3 2011 time different calculator to find out what time you need to be glued to your computer to find it all out first.

Nintendo to Offer Live Coverage of E3 Expo 2011 Presentation

Video game fans around the globe are invited to bookmark http://e3.nintendo.com in their browsers as Nintendo prepares to offer a virtual front-row seat at this year’s E3 Expo in Los Angeles. A live webcast of Nintendo’s E3 Expo 2011 media presentation will begin at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Tuesday, June 7. Immediately following the presentation, fans can enjoy additional Nintendo Network coverage on the site, including interviews, game trailers and special video segments. A variety of exclusive content will also be available on the Nintendo® Channel, which is accessible to anyone with a Wii™ console that is connected to the Internet.

The E3 Expo, scheduled to take place June 7-9 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, is among the year’s biggest events for the global video game industry. Exclusive Nintendo Network programming will be viewable at http://e3.nintendo.com and on the Nintendo Channel throughout the week, offering the latest information and updates on Nintendo’s announcements.

[via e3.nintendo.com]

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

Are you guys going to be doing a liveblog again for those who can't watch livestream (stupid work)?

lord_hades

lord_hades said:

yeah 2 me this starts at good time i can watch it when i get home at 5pm god bless nintendo and the fact that 9am in LA is 5pm in england

RyuZebian

RyuZebian said:

@Token_Girl
You'll probably be able to watch it later, you could last year... But if you're looking for descrete live updates, then you can count on NL! Right...? On another note, the time seems perfect for me! 6 PM, sweet evening entertainment! :)

3DS

3DS said:

I'm on Work Experience that week and finish at 4:30 getting back in at the most about half an hour so im hoping to be back on time, will it start exactly at 5:00 or start a wee bit later

erv

erv said:

will stream. 6 pm is awesome. Here's hoping the server keeps up :D

SMW

SMW said:

@3DS
Nintendo has a history of starting their E3 Conferences late, so theres no rush.

MegatronD

MegatronD said:

I live in LA and I will be there. 3DS in hand. Mostly because I know every other 3DS owner will be bringing theirs and I need some Miis to get my ultimate hat. Mass Street Pass ftw!!!

aaronsullivan

aaronsullivan said:

Right in the middle of a class I'm teaching, but... maybe we could watch it together and somehow tie it into the material. Hmm...

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

Okay, time to reconfigure my immune system so that i'm sick that day.
Goes back to science

Kid_A

Kid_A said:

DADBLAST IT!
I've got finals that day! You gold-shielders better be live-blogging the crap out of this thing :p

Nintendude92

Nintendude92 said:

Mannnn, hurry up Nintendo. There's like no news to go on lately. Just all this boring speculation.

Malkeor

Malkeor said:

Freaking cool! Will watch on their site.

Did they host live streaming last year?... I think that's where I saw it...I honestly can't remember LOL

default12345

default12345 said:

5pm? Cool. No need to take the day off work then. Pizza and a few cold beers will be in order.

she_gamer

she_gamer said:

Excellent, my coffee break starts at 10:00am. Now, how to stretch a 15 minute break to 1hr+...

DestinyMan

DestinyMan said:

Well, I learned yesterday that I'll be able to see Nintendo's E3 Conference live this year after all. Hooray!