Zelda: Ocarina of Time Reaches Europe on 17th June

Posted by James Newton

Two day head start

Hey, Europeans, your good luck when it comes to getting 3DS-related things before North Americans continues, as Nintendo of Europe has announced that Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D will reach Europe on 17th June, two days before its North American launch.

The game has been localised into five languages: English, French, German and Spanish and Italian for the very first time, and contains the harder Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest as an added bonus.

So there you go, Link fans — Ocarina of Time launches in June. Practise your sword-swinging, Rupee-grabbing antics now.

J-Forest-Esq

J-Forest-Esq said:

Hm, so Gerry-Rich's prediction was correct...
Anyhoo, this is great news, not that two days makes a huge difference

James

James said:

Hats off to you, Gerry-Rich! You just made a name for yourself here. Shame the Grand National was last week, eh? ;)

oliej

oliej said:

can't wait. Is there going to be a demo of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D on the e-store

jkgatling

jkgatling said:

I will get this no doubt, feels a lil bad since this will be my 4th OOT I buy... well at least this ones a remake

oliej

oliej said:

is there going to be any demo's on the e-store when the e-store is out ?

Rensch

Rensch said:

Normally I would not pay the full price for a remake or port but for Ocarina of Time that's a whole different story.

b_willers

b_willers said:

The cover art says the 3D is only suitable for ages 7+, however the game itself is only suitable for 10+ lol

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

What's with you guys getting everything 2 days before us now? I think I'm moving to Europe. Where in Europe? I'll get back to ya on that.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

You guys are so lucky...those 2 days of Ocarina of Time make up for everything else that we get before you...

Balaclavab

Balaclavab said:

I'm getting my 3DS with this game....even though this will be the 4th time I have owned it :D

JamieOStaff

JamieO said:

Yippee! Nine weeks, three days & counting...
Tick, tick, tick, tick...

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Jeez, you'd think this article would have hit 100 comments by now...how young are gamers today that they don't get excited over a title like Ocarina of Time?! I feel old now... :(

turtlelink

turtlelink said:

@tj, there is a another article with 42 comments already. Add em up and you get 70 comments.

SpicyDuck

SpicyDuck said:

Finally a official release date I'm so super awesome happy I think I'm gonna fjihbferhdewfgtrh

Snipes

Snipes said:

I think NOA has stopped loving us here in the U.S. guys. ;_;
Have fun playing it in Europe though :D

NIN10DOXD

NIN10DOXD said:

Before pokemon black and white we have always gotten games a week before you but now you guys are getting every 3ds game before us. What the heck is going on? At least i can see English game play 2 days before its released so I can decide to buy it or not.

Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic said:

this is very good news for all gamers who cherished every minute of Zelda OoT the first time around :)

GamerZack7

GamerZack7 said:

@timp: With our recent luck we'd only be so lucky to get OoT on the 16th! It's more likely that we'll get it on the 23rd or, if Nintendo especially despises us right now, on the 30th. :|

Traxx

Traxx said:

Meh, this isnt remake enough, seems to be more like a port. I mean, if it were an overhaul to some extend, why can they say "it does include master quest alongside"? If this keeps like this, I'm even more thrilled for the star fox remake since 3D is making more sense there at least.