- Release Date
- 19th Nov 2007, 500 points (USA)
- 24th Aug 2007, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 5th Feb 2008, 500 points (JPN)
- 19th Sep 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 7th Mar 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 9th May 2013, £3.59/€3.99 (UK/EU)
Wii U eShop
- 20th Jun 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 20th Jun 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 19th Jun 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- Controller Support
About This Game
In NES classic Wrecking Crew, Mario swaps his plumber’s cap for a hard hat as he takes on the unique role of a demolition engineer!
Your aim is to demolish every obstacle in each enemy-infested level, while working out the most destructive route through the networks of ladders and scaffolds.
Wrecking Crew was part of the NES “Programmable Series” so it also includes a mode for designing your own levels. This Virtual Console version also features the ability to save your creations, which was not possible in the original.