Forums

Topic: Shovel Knight

Posts 281 to 300 of 350

Undead_terror

Shovel Knight amiibo, can't play co-op without it, probably gonna need it to unlock a exclusive battle like Kratos/Battletoads, then probably unlocks stuff that other consoles get for free, why must companies get into the amiibo craze...I even haven't mentioned that it's probably gonna be hard to get anyways, the amiibo alone will cost as much as a copy of the game...or more, god bless them scalpers =w=

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Undead_terror wrote:

Shovel Knight amiibo, can't play co-op without it, probably gonna need it to unlock a exclusive battle like Kratos/Battletoads, then probably unlocks stuff that other consoles get for free, why must companies get into the amiibo craze...I even haven't mentioned that it's probably gonna be hard to get anyways, the amiibo alone will cost as much as a copy of the game...or more, god bless them scalpers =w=

Nope, things unlocked by the amiibo are confirmed to be Nintendo exclusive.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

skywake

Undead_terror wrote:

Well the scalpers can get stuffed. But the rest of it? Personally I'm of the view that this is one of the best games of the last few years. Certainty one of the best platformers or indie games. So if there's a way that I can give them more money and I get something out of it? Why not. Especially given that the DLC is free.

I've already happily brought this game twice.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Eel

Nice, was waiting for a sale to buy it... But since that is apparently never gonna happen, I'll try to buy the retail version for my 3ds.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

Welp, I just preordered the game for the 3ds.

Quite conveniently, Amazon Mexico has all the versions for the equivalent of 15 dollars each.

It does label them as "standard edition", so I'm not sure if they come with the music CD.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

Ok, finally beat the game...now to wait for Plague Knight. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano

Plague of Shadows DLC is coming 17th September.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Heh, after I preordered the game, the price went up a bit. Now it's simply not available at all (through Amazon Mexico). I guess I was a bit lucky then.

Hopefully the amiibo will be available eventually. I'd like to have it too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Captain_Toad

@Retro_on_theGo I have! And hot dang is it tough.

mostly because of a treasure knight glitch that caused him to freeze in place when jumping at the edge of the wall. That happened twice.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

WiiWareWave

It's incredibly difficult, but I managed to somehow. @Captain_Toad the same thing happened to Treasure Knight in my playthrough of the boss rush stage. xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Uh...where's the content update? I started the title up a few minutes ago and there was no update and nothing has changed...wasn't the Plague of Shadows DLC supposed to go live today?! >_<

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

OutCold

@Neko_Rukiafan: There is a Shovel Knight button 3 to the right (just after launching the eShop) that should take you to the update screen. IDK if going to just the Shovel Knight game in the eShop will do the same or not.

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

Eel

For your game to change, you first need to update it, duh.

Keep in mind that it won't appear until you've beaten the main game.

Bloop.

OptometristLime

Morpheel wrote:

For your game to change, you first need to update it, duh.

Keep in mind that it won't appear until you've beaten the main game.

I think people already know this.

The question is how to update, whether it is applied automatically or requires some input from the user.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

WiiWareWave

@Morpheel: I don't appreciate that condescending remark you just made...of course I know it needs to be updated and I've tried to force an update too, but it looks like I'll have to wait for Yacht Club Games to "push it" to my Wii U.

Eel

You could always try inputting that cheat code they said they would provide for people who want to play as plague knight as soon as possible.

I don't really have the game, so I don't know how it works.

Edit: wait, I think you mean you can't update the game. In that case, yeah, waiting is the best option.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Barely_able

@Morpheel: I am not sure the update has released yet in the states as I can't download it on my 3DS.

Barely_able

Iggly

I dunno about the 3DS version, but the Wii U version had the update available for a few hours now. My Wii U is set to auto-download so it was already done downloading by the time I got back from school.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Barely_able

Deleting and reinstalling the game seemed to work if anyone wasn't getting an update notification.

Barely_able

Sorry, this topic has been locked.