Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 181 to 200 of 294

SuperMarioFan1995

Mega Man needs his place to have a battle. I don't really know a lot about him because I never played all of his titles.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan1995

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)

Jani-Koblaney

Paper Mario, Bonk, Pico, Dr. Stewart

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Reala

Reggie should be in the next SSB game, you know it makes sense.

Reala

LEGEND_MARIOID

Knuckles and Shadow.
Bonk
Funky Kong
Starfy
Loads of Punch Out characters!
Samurai Goroh and Deathborn (one or two other f-zeros)
Micaih, Zelgius (one or two other Fire Emblem characters).
Mega Man
Ken the Eagle and Jun the Swan

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

MrPanic

Megaman, Geno, Ryu and Isaac.

But most importantly, Neku.

Edited on by MrPanic

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

Raylax

SuperMarioFan1995 wrote:

Let me think what the Sonic characters will do in the next SSB game if Sonic Team decide:

Sonic: He'll do the same as he did in Brawl, but with cornier one-liners. Final Smash: Werehog. For the next 26 battles.
Big: Has no attacks, just looks for water and fishes in it. Final Smash: Goes and looks for Froggy.
Chip: Flies around other players constantly shouting "PRESS A TO ATTACK!" Final Smash: "HEY SONIC! HERE'S A GREAT TIP! PRESS X TO JUMP!"

I fixed that for you.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SilverBaretta

For the people saying Epona, I say Assist Trophy. You jump on her to ride and trample people, and you would be able to knock people off her as well. Also, the more I think about it, the more I think Simon Belmont would do incredibly well, in a Smash Bros. game. Heck, in his games he only has 2 moves, but they gave Zero Suit Samus a full moveset and all she had was a paralysis pistol!

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Bass_X0

I think Smash Bros. has gone as far as it can in its current incarnation (although I would still welcome handheld versions similar to Brawl).

Brawl is still a simple N64 game at heart. It really needs to enter the third dimension. Think Power Stone.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Cryptonic

Raylax wrote:

Untitled

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

hulklol123456789

Oh, the king from little king's story, toad, yes I WANT TO SEE TOAD!!!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

armoredghor

Nintendo said for Brawl they would have a max of 3 3rd party characters, they had to be game based and appeared on a nintendo platform. We might get maybe two of these and we only got the previous ones because, well The creator of Snake almost begged to have him in and because nintendo started converging with Sega(Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games).

That being said I'd suggest another female pokemon trainer with different pokemon, Midna/Wolf Link(could work like Zero suit with Samus), and costumes that change the look overall and possibly movesets to get Doctor Mario, Paper Mario, Vacuum Luigi, Pichu, Dark Samus, Daisy, Shadow, Mewtwo, converge Ness/Lucas, and Birdo. I think they could put the next one on the 3DS anyway.

armoredghor

Popyman

Mickey Mouse.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

SSBbrawler08

Zoroark because he has this awesome Transform ability which could be pretty handy in a pinch. Zoroark could transform into a Fox if you're a fighting a slow moving character like Bowser which would totally give you the advantage. Not to mention Zoroark is so much cooler than Lucario.

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

HanuKwanzMasBif

Let's see, ohhhh
Tingle (who is either the worst or best character, but not in the middle ground)
Tom Nook (who in story mode is discovered to be the real king of the twilight and enshrouding the Smash Bros. universe in twilight, and people have to pay for the sun, or beat up Nook) (Wolf is one of the easiest characters to beat Tom Nook as)
Toad and Toadette (as the same player, and you can swap out between the two like Zelda and Sheik, or like Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle, not like the Ice Climbers)
The new character Miyamoto said he would make this year
WAAAAALUIGI
The SNES (who would own everything and if Sonic's in there, smash him to death, and you could not control him normally, you would have to (if it's on the Wii) use the Classic Controller (if it's on the 3DS) use the control pad which would, like in the other Smash Bros. games, normally be used to taunt)
Any type of Metroid, preferably the most powerful ones
Shigeru Miyamoto (in Mii form)
Satoru Iwata (in Mii form)
Masahiro Sakurai (in Mii form)
Miis
Third Party
Mega Man (duh)
Professor Layton
James Bond

Edited on by HanuKwanzMasBif

nr_09

quit the daydreaming
theres no more ssb to come the creator himself sayed that hes not intrested in a new ssb
so quit all these topics of what should be next in the series...
maybe if we are lucky will see one on the 3DS if nintendo thinks it would show of the visual power of it
maybe if where more lucky we will see one for the follow up of the wii

wii fc (5466 8601 7571 1915)

gaminguy

link, who can transform into a wolf

Edited on by gaminguy

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

LordJumpMad

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming
theres no more ssb to come the creator himself sayed that hes not intrested in a new ssb
so quit all these topics of what should be next in the series...
maybe if we are lucky will see one on the 3DS if nintendo thinks it would show of the visual power of it
maybe if where more lucky we will see one for the follow up of the wii

He Killed the Thread......

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.