Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 201 to 220 of 294

mecoy

sora (smash could be he and roxas and axel and mickey all attack the character)

mecoy

Meta-Rift

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming
theres no more ssb to come the creator himself sayed that hes not intrested in a new ssb

That was a long time ago, and since then he has said he might make a new one.

Meta-Rift

3DS

1. jett rocket
2. shadow

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

gamerboy

I think they should have Dry bones King Boo and pete the pirahana

gamerboy

Raylax

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming

nr wrote:

maybe if we are lucky will see one on the 3DS if nintendo thinks it would show of the visual power of it

nr wrote:

maybe if where more lucky we will see one for the follow up of the wii

...And you're telling us to quit daydreaming?

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

MegaStoneSmash91

MEGA MAN! Preferably the original classic version. Also, they need more Sonic characters. I always thought having just Sonic and nobody else was kinda dumb. I'm also up for Waluigi because only having him appear once in a while out of an assist trophy wasn't good enough.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

nr_09

you must be very lucky for those new platforms, i know the style of the creator he doesn't make a gamw that looks olmost the same as its previous game...
what could be beter in ssb ask yourself this ?
no new characters and stage doesn't count as new or fresh for the game
n64 to gc was very good increase of grafiqs but then gc to wii was the smash stickers assist trofies and a bit grafiqs, now wii to wii2 would be ?

wii fc (5466 8601 7571 1915)

Funky_Gamer

More 3rd Party characters.
Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Captain Falcon and Ganondwarf.
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
and plenty more.
These should just be alternative suits.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

MegaStoneSmash91

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Lucas is not the same as Ness. His specialmoves are pretty much the same, but thay have different skills, strengths, and strategies. Almost all their other attacks are different too. Mario and Luigi are similar, but they have enough differences to keep them both (you can't get rid of Luigi. Ever.) C. Falcon and Ganondorf have gotten quite a bit different since Melee, altough some attacks are still similar. Again, Falco has gotten a completely revamped move set in Brawl, and wolf is completely different than Fox and Falco except for special moves. Ike and Marth aren't the same at all. (Marth and Roy were).

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Funky_Gamer

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.

Lucas is not the same as Ness. His specialmoves are pretty much the same, but thay have different skills, strengths, and strategies. Almost all their other attacks are different too. Mario and Luigi are similar, but they have enough differences to keep them both (you can't get rid of Luigi. Ever.) C. Falcon and Ganondorf have gotten quite a bit different since Melee, altough some attacks are still similar. Again, Falco has gotten a completely revamped move set in Brawl, and wolf is completely different than Fox and Falco except for special moves. Ike and Marth aren't the same at all. (Marth and Roy were).

But most of them are too similar. They should just be an alternative suit. And yeah, they need to get rid of Luigi.

Aviator

Whats wrong with you all. Luigi is Smash Bros.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

MegaStoneSmash91

Funky+Gamer wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.

But most of them are too similar. They should just be an alternative suit. And yeah, they need to get rid of Luigi.

Ok, some of them could use some change, but I still like them as characters. And getting rid of Luigi would be a HUGE mistake! Luigi is better than Mario anyway (and that counts for anywhere Luigi appears, not just SSB)

Beep.
That is all.

kilkin

lol dont mind who new people go in as long as they dont take anyone out like with melee to brawl. That really peed me off when they took DR mario, pichu, mewtwo, roy and young link. and yet they kept ice climbers in :S it just confuzzles me. but as long as they dont take fox out i'll be happy lol

wii code:7313 5382 7297 1771
monster hunter tri ID :449UMJ
monster hunter name: kilkin
mario kart id: 1805 6265 8288
ssbb id: 0645 8251 0335
feel free to add me :)

Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Hokori

Little Mac, Tingle, Skull Kid, Mega Man, Geno, Neku, Chunky Kong, Chris Redfeild, Dixie Kong, Mii, Ryu, Chun-Li, Little King, Travis Touchdown, Jack (Madworld), Sora, Roxas, Ninten, Roy, Bill Razor, Chibarasu.

Bosses Mother Brain, 02, King K rool, exor, Vatti, Yami, Fawful, Medusa, Morphia, Girantina, Regigigas, Black Barren
Enemies Octorock, Stalfoes, Kremlings, Tikis, Burnto Bert, Pokey, New age Retro Hippie, Eggplant Wizard, Chus, Spearow, Heartless, Death watch contestants.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

turtlelink

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.

Lucas is completely different from Ness.Different melee attack, up and down smashs and specials. His PK Fire goes goes in a traight line and creates an angled pillar when he hits an enemy. His PK thunder is slower, his PK magnet sticks out (and another thing but i wont tell you ), and his B move is PK Freeze, not flash, which goes slower and just damages the enemy.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Punny

Mega Man, Crono, Neku (from The World Ends with You), Zero, Proto Man, Bass, Fawful, and the dog from Duck Hunt so I can finally beat him up!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Funky_Gamer

This guy,
Untitled
and these guys.
Untitled

Edit: what about her. Queen Koopa!

Untitled

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

NintendoCoDGamer

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet.. but I would like Mii compatibility. Also, would like to see Funky Kong included (possibly as an alt costume for DK) and Dry Bowser (alt costume for bowser)

As for a real character.. Koopa Troopa

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.