Wii Forum

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Showing 201 to 220 of 302

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gaminguy

201. Posted:

link, who can transform into a wolf

Edited on by gaminguy

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

202. Posted:

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming
theres no more ssb to come the creator himself sayed that hes not intrested in a new ssb
so quit all these topics of what should be next in the series...
maybe if we are lucky will see one on the 3DS if nintendo thinks it would show of the visual power of it
maybe if where more lucky we will see one for the follow up of the wii

He Killed the Thread......

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mecoy

203. Posted:

sora (smash could be he and roxas and axel and mickey all attack the character)

mecoy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Meta-Rift

204. Posted:

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming
theres no more ssb to come the creator himself sayed that hes not intrested in a new ssb

That was a long time ago, and since then he has said he might make a new one.

Meta-Rift

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenzo

205. Posted:

1. Fawful
2. a Dalek
3. Jaller
4. Waluigi
5. Toad

BBBBBBackloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

206. Posted:

1. jett rocket
2. shadow

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamerboy

207. Posted:

I think they should have Dry bones King Boo and pete the pirahana

gamerboy

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

208. Posted:

nr wrote:

quit the daydreaming

nr wrote:

maybe if we are lucky will see one on the 3DS if nintendo thinks it would show of the visual power of it

nr wrote:

maybe if where more lucky we will see one for the follow up of the wii

...And you're telling us to quit daydreaming?

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaStoneSmash91

209. Posted:

MEGA MAN! Preferably the original classic version. Also, they need more Sonic characters. I always thought having just Sonic and nobody else was kinda dumb. I'm also up for Waluigi because only having him appear once in a while out of an assist trophy wasn't good enough.

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

nr_09

210. Posted:

you must be very lucky for those new platforms, i know the style of the creator he doesn't make a gamw that looks olmost the same as its previous game...
what could be beter in ssb ask yourself this ?
no new characters and stage doesn't count as new or fresh for the game
n64 to gc was very good increase of grafiqs but then gc to wii was the smash stickers assist trofies and a bit grafiqs, now wii to wii2 would be ?

wii fc (5466 8601 7571 1915)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenzo

211. Posted:

OOH, OOH! There should be a character creator!

BBBBBBackloggery

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Nintenzo_

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

212. Posted:

More 3rd Party characters.
Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Captain Falcon and Ganondwarf.
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
and plenty more.
These should just be alternative suits.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Edited on by Funky_Gamer

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaStoneSmash91

213. Posted:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

More 3rd Party characters.
Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Captain Falcon and Ganondwarf.
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Lucas is not the same as Ness. His specialmoves are pretty much the same, but thay have different skills, strengths, and strategies. Almost all their other attacks are different too. Mario and Luigi are similar, but they have enough differences to keep them both (you can't get rid of Luigi. Ever.) C. Falcon and Ganondorf have gotten quite a bit different since Melee, altough some attacks are still similar. Again, Falco has gotten a completely revamped move set in Brawl, and wolf is completely different than Fox and Falco except for special moves. Ike and Marth aren't the same at all. (Marth and Roy were).

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

goombastomping

214. Posted:

ninten

goombastomping

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

215. Posted:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

More 3rd Party characters.
Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Captain Falcon and Ganondwarf.
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Lucas is not the same as Ness. His specialmoves are pretty much the same, but thay have different skills, strengths, and strategies. Almost all their other attacks are different too. Mario and Luigi are similar, but they have enough differences to keep them both (you can't get rid of Luigi. Ever.) C. Falcon and Ganondorf have gotten quite a bit different since Melee, altough some attacks are still similar. Again, Falco has gotten a completely revamped move set in Brawl, and wolf is completely different than Fox and Falco except for special moves. Ike and Marth aren't the same at all. (Marth and Roy were).

But most of them are too similar. They should just be an alternative suit. And yeah, they need to get rid of Luigi.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

216. Posted:

Whats wrong with you all. Luigi is Smash Bros.

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaStoneSmash91

217. Posted:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Funky+Gamer wrote:

More 3rd Party characters.
Also, i wish they took some characters out. Like Lucas, he is basically the same as ness, just looks different.
Here are some examples.
Mario and luigi
Captain Falcon and Ganondwarf.
Starfox & Falco & Wolf
Ike and Marth
and plenty more.
I like plenty of these characters, but they are taking up space with these characters.

Lucas is not the same as Ness. His specialmoves are pretty much the same, but thay have different skills, strengths, and strategies. Almost all their other attacks are different too. Mario and Luigi are similar, but they have enough differences to keep them both (you can't get rid of Luigi. Ever.) C. Falcon and Ganondorf have gotten quite a bit different since Melee, altough some attacks are still similar. Again, Falco has gotten a completely revamped move set in Brawl, and wolf is completely different than Fox and Falco except for special moves. Ike and Marth aren't the same at all. (Marth and Roy were).

But most of them are too similar. They should just be an alternative suit. And yeah, they need to get rid of Luigi.

Ok, some of them could use some change, but I still like them as characters. And getting rid of Luigi would be a HUGE mistake! Luigi is better than Mario anyway (and that counts for anywhere Luigi appears, not just SSB)

Beep.
That is all.

3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kilkin

218. Posted:

lol dont mind who new people go in as long as they dont take anyone out like with melee to brawl. That really peed me off when they took DR mario, pichu, mewtwo, roy and young link. and yet they kept ice climbers in :S it just confuzzles me. but as long as they dont take fox out i'll be happy lol

wii code:7313 5382 7297 1771
monster hunter tri ID :449UMJ
monster hunter name: kilkin
mario kart id: 1805 6265 8288
ssbb id: 0645 8251 0335
feel free to add me :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

219. Posted:

This chick.
This guy.
And this guy.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

220. Posted:

Little Mac, Tingle, Skull Kid, Mega Man, Geno, Neku, Chunky Kong, Chris Redfeild, Dixie Kong, Mii, Ryu, Chun-Li, Little King, Travis Touchdown, Jack (Madworld), Sora, Roxas, Ninten, Roy, Bill Razor, Chibarasu.

Bosses Mother Brain, 02, King K rool, exor, Vatti, Yami, Fawful, Medusa, Morphia, Girantina, Regigigas, Black Barren
Enemies Octorock, Stalfoes, Kremlings, Tikis, Burnto Bert, Pokey, New age Retro Hippie, Eggplant Wizard, Chus, Spearow, Heartless, Death watch contestants.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }