Showing 281 to 300 of 302
281. Posted: Wed 1st Sep 2010 04:10 BST
A Mii, yes it will be really cool, like in mario kart wii
Formerly known as the artist Gmls719
1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524
282. Posted: Wed 1st Sep 2010 04:30 BST
Pac-ManToadetteSlippy... can't decide which would be more satisfiying to whack people with...
Which system/company do you like? I LIKE VIDEO GAMES
Christian Gamers Unite
283. Posted: Wed 1st Sep 2010 08:31 BST
Peewee Herman!Really though besides the obvious >
Little MacMega ManSimon Belmont
I'd love to see Birdo and Toad join the mix. Wart is another, along with Starfy which will obviously join the roster.
Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
284. Posted: Wed 1st Sep 2010 09:16 BST
Include: Phoenix Wright, Mega-Man, Toad, Hammer Bro(s), Mii, Peppy or Slippy (Mainly Slippy so I can destroy him!), Toon Zelda/Sheik or Tetra, Waluigi, any of the Koopa Kids, the 3 germs from Dr. Mario and finally Chuck Norris.Remove: Ike and Meta Knight. Seriously you can never defeat those two!Bring back: Dr. Mario and Roy.
Squadala! We're off!3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813Xbox360 Gamertag:ThatreggaeguyAdd me and I'll add back!Old Username: thelawyer
285. Posted: Thu 2nd Sep 2010 05:13 BST
I also like to see a Slime, from DQ!
Man's worst enemy is laziness.
286. Posted: Thu 2nd Sep 2010 05:14 BST
Chuck Norris.....If not,then Ryu from Capcom despite him being in a fighting game already.
3DS FC: 4854-6443-4736"When life gives you lemons,You burn life's house down."
287. Posted: Thu 2nd Sep 2010 05:22 BST
COMMANDER VIDEO! FROM THE BIT.TRIP SERIES!
PSN ID: Kholdstare77
3DS1289 8322 9889
288. Posted: Thu 2nd Sep 2010 21:14 BST
Toon Zelda/Tetra, Little Mac, Alternate versions of Pokemon Trainer, Paper Mario, Knuckles, and Saki (from Sin and Punishment)
Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.
3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911
289. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 05:56 BST
yarn kirby , paper mario , baby luigi
290. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 13:51 BST
Spyro the Dragon, Sir Daniel Fortesque, Geno, Dynamite Headdy.
291. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:05 BST
Pee Wee Herman
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
292. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:10 BST
Fawful! Fawful must be in everything. I just love the way he talks. I HAVE THE HOPEFULNESS!
Edited on Sat 4th September, 2010 @ 14:11 by LuWiiGi
No animals were harmed in the making of this post.
WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.
293. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:13 BST
294. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:18 BST
295. Posted: Sat 4th Sep 2010 14:32 BST
@DannyBoy Your signature is fantastic. You just booked a place on my favourite users list.
296. Posted: Tue 21st Sep 2010 02:44 BST
I will like to see professor layton!
297. Posted: Tue 21st Sep 2010 13:58 BST
A Mii? Unlimited quantities of generic characters? No thanks.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."
298. Posted: Mon 24th Jan 2011 12:51 GMT
That'd be nice if they added the Lagriacrus, Bowser would have a new rival... one that would eat him for lunch.
299. Posted: Mon 24th Jan 2011 17:02 GMT
Mallow and Geno
Do the Mario!
300. Posted: Mon 24th Jan 2011 18:16 GMT
Hector and/or Ephraim from Fire Emblem. They have plenty of sword wielding people, but no axe/lance wielding people in Smash Bros.
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City