Forums

Topic: GoldenEye Discussion Thread (OMG OMG OMG)

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,080

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Ok this is going to be stupid but I just loaded the game into my WIi and I get a screen that says Save Data is required to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I do have my Wii connected to the internet and it wont let me go pass this screen. I tried pressing all the buttons to get pass it but it wont. So what am I doing wrong?

Same thing happened to me. Unplug your gamecube controller.

Even if I have the Wavebird controllers off?? Weird now I feel stupid lol. I will try that out later when I get a moment.

Thanks for the help.

Yep it was the last thing I did to. My wave bird was off also. I was so frustrated.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oregano

Machu wrote:

I would guess, that you need a save file (created in single player) before you can go online. I dunno.

omg is it tomorrow yet? D:

No, it's not tomorrow yet but some Europeans are already experiencing the awesome! Like meee!

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Caliko

waiting for Nintendo Life's review....

Caliko

Spoony_Tech

Jon Wahlgren wrote:

4-ish hours left.

Thanks!! I was wondering to.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JonWahlgren

Sorry it wasn't out sooner, I wanted to take a couple days to give the online a go with everyone else, see how it holds up under normal use and such. You know, see if everyone is spawning in walls and stuff.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

madgear

Out of all the video game sites I visit, none have reviewed Goldeneye yet (except IGN I suppose, which is an occasional visit site). They all have reviews for Blood Stone but not Goldeneye - well it's out tommorow so I'll just take the gamble and get it. It looks damn good so I guess I don't need assurance on this occasion.

madgear

Deviant_Mugen

@waveboy: It stacks up pretty damn well in both regards (though I've yet to have a real multi-player session). Oh, right, I know what you mean, and as Panda said, that move is now replicated by aiming down the sights while behind cover and twisting the nunchuck in the desired direction...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

JonWahlgren

WaveBoy wrote:

So how does this stack up the original Golden Eye 007 single player and Multiplayer wise?
After all, it's all about the Multiplayer hehe. Ans as much as I love Wii Pointer Controls, there was just something insanely challenging and fun using the N64 controller when trying to aim down your buddies, especially with the golden gun. With Wii Pointer controls, it's basically easy for everyone.

The multiplayer is a ton of fun, but whether you like it more or less than on N64 depends on what it was about the N64 GoldenEye you liked. The GoldenEye of old is more like a slower version of Doom gameplay, whereas here it's obviously more modernized and like a simpler version of Call of Duty. There's plenty of fun to be had.

Also does this game have that Step dodge like in the original? I'm pretty sure before you had to hold a button and press left or right on Yellow Control buttons. I LOVED doing the step dodge, came in pretty handy for dodging bullets and bumped up the skill in the game! Especially when hiding behinde a corner and jolting in and out.lol

I'm guessing you mean the aim step, where you hold R to bring up the crosshair and move it around the screen with the stick? If you use the pointer controls you can do a lean move around corners and such, which is basically the same thing.

JonWahlgren

brandonbwii

@Metroid
There is always strafing in fpss. it simple allows you to move around your opponent while still aiming at them.

Does any one have the Classic Conflict promotional code as well as the invisibility and tag mode cheats?

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

D33G

I have the invisibility mode!

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Deviant_Mugen

@deegan714: Care to share?

@brandonbwii: Yeah, I misread his post, but it's now edited accordingly...

Edited on by Deviant_Mugen

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

D33G

@Metroid_Fan

Hmmmmm... What's in it for me?

Oregano

Hmm, I actually prefer using the CC Pro for this game, I'm a better shot with the Wiimote with ADS+Wiimote just messes with me because it restricts the movement of the pointer/Wiimote... it's counterintuitive... weird... I've been doing pretty well online though.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

brandonbwii

C'mon I need an answer, I misplaced my code for classic conflict. Can anyone help me out. Also I'd like the multiplayer cheats because I am having a Goldeneye based get together later this month. It would be cool if I had everything.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Kid_A

WaveBoy wrote:

So how does this stack up the original Golden Eye 007 single player and Multiplayer wise?
After all, it's all about the Multiplayer hehe. Ans as much as I love Wii Pointer Controls, there was just something insanely challenging and fun using the N64 controller when trying to aim down your buddies, especially with the golden gun. With Wii Pointer controls, it's basically easy for everyone.

I'd say the single player and multiplayer have both been vastly improved. I guess your enjoyment depends somewhat on how you feel about Daniel Craig as Bond. If you're into gadgets and sweet cars, then you'll probably be disappointed. If you're into the Craig films' mixture of stealth and grit, you'll love it.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

JonWahlgren

brandonbwii wrote:

C'mon I need an answer, I misplaced my code for classic conflict. Can anyone help me out. Also I'd like the multiplayer cheats because I am having a Goldeneye based get together later this month. It would be cool if I had everything.

Start racking up them headshots online!

JonWahlgren

Oregano

People should add me as a friend! I posted my FC in the other topic!

Also are you supposed to not get any grenades during the campaign? I haven't had any yet but I've had plenty thrown at me.

EDIT: Just got 19 kills and only 1 death in a match... awesome.

Edited on by Oregano

Cia

So which is more effective in online mode, playing with Wiimote or CC pro?

Cia

D33G

Hey, I just got my copy of Goldeneye 007 with gold classic controller, Classic Conflict, and Invisibility mode! AWESOME!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.