Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 281 to 300 of 556

rockodoodle

@Mirror-Image: i got one a few weeks after Christmas this year. Haven'tused it that much bc i play offline so much. but I enjoy it a lot.

I picked up Pokken and TP. Just a few weeks until Star Fox.

rockodoodle

Tyranexx

I picked up Pikmin 3 (Nintendo Selects range) this afternoon. I've never played Pikmin before, but not only has this game received really great reviews, but I've had other users here trying to convince me to play it. XD We'll see if this holds up, and I can't really complain about the price.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

gcunit

Scratch what I said above, sort of. Just cancelled my Selects pre-order of Lego City as I've just picked up a Like New copy of the original box art version, with Chase McCain Lego figure thrown in, for not much more.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tasuki

Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Got it for 5 dollars from a garage sale. I figured I could play this if the PS4 is in use. Not sure how active the online community is though.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FX102A

Does the Pokken tournament controller count? Though I use it as a 2D gameplay controller on my PS3 & PC.

FX102A

Octane

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD.

I didn't want to pay more than €30 for this game, and I found a copy for €25, so I got it. That's the third copy of Twilight Princess I have...

Octane

Inkling64

@Trinexx

What did you think of Pikmin 3?

I picked up Nintendo Land and Wonderful 101 on sale at Wal-Mart for $9 each

Inkling64

Tyranexx

@InklingOrange: Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play it yet. It's possible that I'll be playing it after my current Wii U retail game (Batman: Arkham City), but that's not set in stone.

In any case, thanks for asking!

Storytime7

I bought Wind Waker HD during the recent eShop sale. Wind Waker is one of my favorite GameCube games, but some of the changes made in the HD version just make it so much better. I still haven't played the HD version of Twilight Princes, but I've been really pleased with how the Zelda remakes have turned out.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

JohnBlackstar

Lego The Hobbit. I picked it up for $17.99 at Best Buy on clearance.

JohnBlackstar

LevelUP

StarFox Zero, which is amazing

LevelUP

Grumblevolcano

On Friday Mario & Sonic 2016 Olympics and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE arrived. The former is fantastic but haven't started the latter yet because I want to see if this week's Hyrule Warriors update gives surprises or not. If that OoT/SS map rumours and/or the MK8 DLC hints are true then RIP progress on other games just like a lot of the past 2 years.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Andyliini

I just got my Special Edition of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and began playing it yesterday. Didn't even finish the prologue, but game seems solid as of now. If I ever beat it, it would be the first Atlus game I have managed to do so.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Geez, nobody has posted in this since June? O_o

My copy of Hyrule Warriors arrived in the mail today. WalMart has the Wii U version for $39.99 on their website right now. I haven't started it yet and it may be some time before I do, but I'm looking forward to it!

CanisWolfred

@Tyranexx Yeah, June was kind of the last time anything important came out that wasn't digital-only.

Though, on-topic, I did manage to pick up a copy of Yoshi's Wolly World about 6 weeks back.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

chiefeagle02

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

gcunit

Tyranexx wrote:

Geez, nobody has posted in this since June? O_o

Well in my defence, I've just started using the 'Latest video game purchase' (or whatever it's called) thread instead of individual format threads, can't see the point in duplicating posts.

But since June I've bought Injustice and Ninja Gaiden 3 for my Wii U, and I'm waiting on delivery of a copy of Wind Waker HD (I've played it digitally, but wanted the original box art version for my Wii U/Zelda collection, and the prices, used at least, have dropped nicely since the Selects version released).

Probably only about 10 more physical games to add to my Wii U library now, I reckon.

Edited on by gcunit

gcunit

...forgot to add, and this deserves a separate post to encourage everyone else to do the same - I've pre-ordered Darksiders: Warmastered Edition for Wii U. It's only £12.99 at Base:

http://www.base.com/buy/product/darksiders-warmastered-editio...

SKTTR

Animal Crossing amiibo Festival incl. 2 AC amiibo + 3 AC amiibo cards (15€ @ MediaMarkt)

It's good!

the island game is an addicting fine little strategy/adventure. I need more amiibo cards though xD
and the board game is pretty nice as well. Have only played in 2 player (because only 2 amiibo included) but 4 player should be great fun. think I'm should be getting K.K. and Tom Nook ....

Haven't unlocked the other games. But wow, much better than expected.
I can't argue with 15€ for the whole bundle new.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Andrzej777

Finally bought myself lego city undercover 😀
Together with art academy which was a bargain at 8 eur.
Next game will color splash, could be my last game as I am planning to get zelda for the nx. Maybe I will buy nintendoland, still not sure about it as I am more of a solo player.

Andrzej777

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic