Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 301 to 320 of 556

gcunit

Finally got a copy of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for a price I found acceptable.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

summers

@gcunit it`s a good little game that

Destiny should be on the wii u or 3ds /

summers

looking at the comments from 2012 people were so optimistic, looking forward to so much, you can feel that nintendo magic in them comments wow.

Destiny should be on the wii u or 3ds /

Ryu_Niiyama

Mighty No 9. I was in BB and felt like splurging and bought one game per current system (except vita, but I bought a vita game last week)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ZanderShepherd

How about FINALLY a Wii U?
Untitled
I've been wanting to get one forever now, and now I got it. The bundle above, which includes Smash (one of the two games that made me want to buy a Wii U), only cost me €160 used! Yeah, the 8gb is annoying, but I still have an external hard drive I don't use, so I'll be fine.
Already had Bayonetta 2 (the other reason) ready to be played, so I'll have enough to play for now!

ZanderShepherd

gcunit

@RealPoketendoNL Well done U, enjoy!

I was going to start to list a few other titles you are obliged to get your hands on, but realised there's just too many to cover in a quick note. Probably best not to end up like me anyway, with probably more unplayed games than played at this stage on my Wii U.

polarbear

Terraria (disc version) - great with the close-up view on the gamepad.

polarbear

GuruOfGreatness

Paper Mario Colour Splash (which has joined my ever growing collection of nicely shrinkwrapped games that I have never had time to play lol), and Fast Racing Neo physical version. I always wanted that game but I never do digital as a rule unless it's an old VC title that I really want; but judging from the love and praise this game got when it came out on the eShop, I ALWAYS had this thought in my mind that it would one day see proper retail release, and, big headed or not, I'm pleased to say that I was right lol. Played about an hour of it so far, and, though basic, I do think it is a superb futuristic racer. One of those games to easily pick up, play and enjoy for just 10-15 minutes. Just wish I was better at it lol.

GuruOfGreatness

gcunit

GuruOfGreatness wrote:

One of those games to easily pick up, play and enjoy for just 10-15 minutes. Just wish I was better at it lol.

That's the thing with these high speed racers for me: it always takes a while to get warmed up and feeling like you've got full control over the vehicle. 5 minutes it barely enough for that.

ZaraIsEarly

Sadly, I haven't been able to invest in the Wii U nearly as much as I'd have liked to this year, so my latest Wii U purchase would be The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD with the Wolf Link amiibo. Not only have I not been able to invest money into the Wii U, but I have also lacked the time to get around to actually playing the game I bought.

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

Ryu_Niiyama

Color Splash! Loving the humor so far.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tyranexx

These technically don't count as purchases (as they were Christmas gifts), but I added both Xenoblade Chronicles X and Paper Mario: Color Splash to my collection today.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MSL

just picked up NES remix pack. not sure how interested i am in the main game, but super luigi bros looks interesting and for $20, i decided to take the plunge.

MSL

Limadrooms

Got Shantae in the mail from Amazon today, and in their typical fashion, they shipped it in a bubble mailer, damaging the outer box.

Limadrooms

SharkAttackU

It's been a while. The last time target did a B2G1 deal. I got NSMBU, TPHD, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. I finally got around to playing TPHD now and loving it. I was very pleasantly surprised with NSMBU. It's quite challenging. I had low expectations thanks to all of the bashing it gets.

I still haven't put TMS#FE in the Wii U yet.

I still have BotW coming for my Wii U. Between that, TMS, XCX, and a few other games I've only scratched the surface of, I won't need a Switch for a long time

SharkAttackU

Shinion

@Tasuki

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I honestly can't wait for next weekend after the presentation. With hillaaaarious gags like these we're gonna be belly-laughing long into next week.

Keep 'em comin'!

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

caheaton

Given that I just purchased my WiiU a year ago (I always seem to be late to adopt a new console....didn't purchase my Wii until 2011 ), I'm still actively purchasing games. My latest additions (as in the past month) have been: Fatal Frame (had been playing the demo, went ahead and purchased the full game), Mass Effect 3 (disk), Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (digital), The Letter (I know....but it has such bad reviews I was curious), Soul Axiom and Star Sky 2 (relaxing chill game).

Still planning on purchasing: Xenoblade Chronicles X. Zelda Breath of the Wild, possibly the VC of Vegas Stakes, possibly Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Games, Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, Lego City Undercover and several more.

I might upgrade to a switch after a year or two...I'd been considering purchasing a 2DS but will hold off on that and see how the switch does. If it does well and the software titles appeal to me, I'll pick one up and move the Wii U to another room (like I've done with my old Wii, which is used now mainly just to play a couple of GameCube titles...).

Edited on by caheaton

caheaton

OptometristLime

Shinion wrote:

Tasuki

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I honestly can't wait for next weekend after the presentation. With hillaaaarious gags like these we're gonna be belly-laughing long into next week.

Keep 'em comin'!

lo standards mate

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic