Forums

Topic: Pokken Tournament - OT

Posts 361 to 380 of 488

MsJubilee

GreninJovan wrote:

Chandelure is confirmed to be playable in Pokkén.
http://www.pokkentournament.jp/news/index.html#news1

They're at the bottom of the barrel already?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

IceClimbers wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

GreninJovan wrote:

Chandelure is confirmed to be playable in Pokkén.
http://www.pokkentournament.jp/news/index.html#news1

They're at the bottom of the barrel already?

Hardly the case when there's still an ice cream cone Pokemon they can add

No lie that would'ave been a better choice. Cause we need a joke character in this game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Andyliini

NoE confirmed the game to launch on 18th March in Europe.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

Octane

European box art:

Untitled

Octane

MasterWario

Chandelure? CHANDELURE? THAT'S AMAZING! I was worried they wouldn't put another ghost type in after they announced Gengar, who is personally one of my least favorite ghost types (Haunter >>> Gengar). Ghost type is my favorite so I'm quite excited now. I hope he's off-beat so everyone gets annoyed by me picking him like I do with Olimar in Smash.

I think I have to get this game now. And I'm glad the game is getting a far bigger character selection than I originally thought.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MasterWario

@Tsurii: I think Lickilicky is really cool, but I can't stand it's pre-evoled form, Lickitung. It's definitely not one of my top picks, but Lickilicky would be hilariously fantastic (as long as Lickilicky uses the tongue well).

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

TeeJay

I was really hoping for Sylveon until they deconfirmed it as a fighter by making it an assist. Sigh. At least it's in the game in some form.

As of now we seem to have a lot of fire types. What we need now is another water type, and a GOOD fifth gen rep.

Basically I'm saying I want Dewott as a fighter sooooo bad.

@MasterWario: Odd. People normally have the exact opposite opinion.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterWario

@TeeJay: About what? Lickilicky? I guess I've also seen both in the tv show and Lickilicky seems so much cooler, and I actually haven't used either in the video games (because ugh, normal types, and where do you find one anyway?)

My Pushmo Levels

Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Bigtime

When I first saw this game announced, I assumed it would use be collection of 15-25 of the most popular fighting type Pokemon. Coz y'know, it's Tekken. Adding characters like Suicune and Chandelure seems real weird to me, but hey whatever as long as it's fun they can add what they like.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Shinion

@NintyMan: inb4 the complaints before we even know the details.

Shinion

Adam_Frost

Are we thinking the Fight Pad is gonna be a must for Pokken? It certainly looks amazing. I really hope the amiibo unlock interesting things within the game vs just single use items or something. But still, anything to put all my figures to use is a good thing.

Adam_Frost

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7287-4155 | Twitter:

jariw

The tutorial in Pokken Tournament is sooo much better than what's available in Smash.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

-Green-

The announcer's voice is annoying. Thankfully her voice can be muted.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Harmunt

-Red- wrote:

The announcer's voice is annoying. Thankfully her voice can be muted.

Oh, thank God for that... Having watched a 30 minute preview of the game on You Tube I found the game to look like tremendous fun but the voice acting was incredibly poor. Really surprised that it even got passed by any type of quality control.

Edited on by Harmunt

Harmunt

Twitter:

Shinion

@Harmunt: Pokemon anything not just games have never been known to have quality voice acting. It's not really all that important anyway, it's a fighting game not a Naughty Dog game, so they've gone cheap and given the option to turn it off. I'm OK with that.

Shinion

martinskrtel37

Tsurii wrote:

(Victini's island, Rotom's basement in Gen 4, the Island with Darkrai, Shaymin's area and Arceus' hall, the islands with Mew and Ho-oh + Lugia in Firered/Leafgreen, Deoxys....and that's just areas you can't access at all if you got the games too late, yes it was all free, but the way they distributed the "DLC"/event stuff in Pokémon was always really backwards and at times outright unfair (seriously, f*** Pokémon Days, I was lucky when I only had to take a 1-2h drive to those before I got sick of them and stopped caring)

actually it's pretty amazing how much money, time and effort nintendo put into growing pokemon and putting those "something like DLC" events everywhere across the globe. i missed plenty of stuff i was too young or far away for, that doesn't really make it backwards or unfair.

TheLastLugia wrote:

It's not really all that important anyway, it's a fighting game not a Naughty Dog game, so they've gone cheap and given the option to turn it off.

what's the basis for the idea "they've gone cheap" again? having an announcer you don't like..?

cheesy announcers make fighting games great.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.