Forums

Topic: Pokken Tournament - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 488

DekuOnion

Are these amiibo cards both Read and Write? Could this Dark Mewtwo Card also be used as Mewtwo in Smash or any other games that decides to use Mewtwo?

Currently Playing: SMITE, ROTTR, Halo 5: Guardians (XB1), Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (3DS)

SCRAPPER392

@DekuOnion
Maybe, but if the Animal Crossing amiibo cards are anything to go by, the cards don't have the same functionality as the figures(writing game info). A Mewtwo amiibo is gonna happen if continuously releasing them for Smash is anything to go by, so that would still mean the cards work differently than the figures.

That is what I think is going on.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Shinion

@Octane: Sceptile, eh? Can't say I'm surprised, it'll be a popular choice, and its Leaf Blade and Mega lend itself well to a fighting game. Hoping for a couple of more obscure ones as opposed to popular starters and legendaries in the future though.

Shinion

Octane

More support Pokémon confirmed! Also confirms Dragonite isn't a playable character.

Untitled
Untitled

Source: http://serebii.net/

Octane

BurningSonic

Here's all the Pokemon that have Japanese letter ラ (ra) in their Japanese name
(Kanto)
Metapod
Rattata
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoran
Vileplume
Paras
Parasect
Kadabra
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Slowbro
Krabby
Kingler
Cubone
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Chansey
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Seadra
Scyther
Junk
Gyrados
Aerodactyl
(Johto)
Lanturn
Gligar
Granbull
Heracross
Sneasel
Raikou
Tyranitar
(Hoenn)
Swampert
Mightyena
Ralts
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Electrike
Manectric
Plusle
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Lileep
Snorunt
Spheal
Sealeo
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Latias
Latios
Groudon
(Sinnoh)
Luxray
Rampardos
Shellos
Drifblim
Honchkrow
Chatot
Drapion
Gliscor
Heatran
Giratina
Darkrai
(Unova)
Stoutland
Zebstrika
Timburr
Scolipede
Basculin
Maractus
Sigilyph
Carracosta
Minccino
Cinccino
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Vaniiluxe
Galvantula
Tynamo
Lampent
Chandelure
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Larvesta
Terrakion
Reshiram
Landorus
(Kalos)
Spewpa
Flabébé
Floette
Florges
Malamar
Dragalge
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Goomy
One of these will be the next fighter announced.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

IceClimbers

Calling it now: it's Swampert.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Octane

Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, how can you have a Pokémon fighting game without those two?

Octane

IceClimbers

This month's CoroCoro leaked and revealed 3 new fighters: Garchomp, Mewtwo (regular, not Shadow), and Braixen. Yes, Braixen, not Delphox.

Also worth noting that none of those three fit the clue given for the fighter being revealed on the 15th, so we still have that to look forward to!

http://www.serebii.net/

Octane

@IceClimbers: I like that the roster is still growing. Are these coming to the arcades as well? If so, the Wii U version will probably have a couple of new characters on top of that.

Octane

Octane

@Tsurii: I couldn't see the image on my phone, but now I've seen it, yeah, they're probably Wii U exclusive. Still, I'm hoping for many more characters.

Octane

Calllack

@Octane: **whispering** Hitmontop is amazing

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

JunkosBoobies

IceClimbers wrote:

This month's CoroCoro leaked and revealed 3 new fighters: Garchomp, Mewtwo (regular, not Shadow), and Braixen. Yes, Braixen, not Delphox.

Also worth noting that none of those three fit the clue given for the fighter being revealed on the 15th, so we still have that to look forward to!

http://www.serebii.net/

I absolutely hate the Fennekin line, and Braixen is no exception. I'll still give her a shot, but I don't care for her inclusion too much. Mewtwo and Garchomp more than make up for it, though.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@GreninJovan: So that's the fighter that we all thought would be Swampert. AWESOME!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.