Forums

Topic: Pokken Tournament - OT

Posts 481 to 488 of 488

jump

I've finally got round to playing this, I'm really enjoying it so far and it's becoming one of my favourite Wii U games.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SheldonRandoms

Most likely going to be one of those Pokemon found in the game files via that update, but that won't stop me from wanting DUCKLETT to be playable!

.....I wish, Ducklett would just run into the battle and trip over his webbed feet :'U But at least Ducklett would do it with style!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FriedSquid

I recently got the game and have been trying to get the hang of it now. So glad they're bringing DLC, what a time to start playing!

Would be cool if it was Scizor based on the hacked data. They're missing a Bug type in the roster and it'd be a perfect fit (since Heracross or Pinsir didn't make it)

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DefHalan

How has this game "aged"??? I wasn't able to pick it up at launch but with the Pokemon world Championships going on, my interest in the game has come back. Is it still fun and good or have people found the unbalanced stuff and is it not fun anymore?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ZaraIsEarly

With Scizor and Darkrai recently added to the Arcade roster, do any of us expect DLC for the Wii U version? I personally don't, and suspect that an NX version of the game would be more likely, and would bundle the DLC characters with it as an incentive to buying the game again. I don't own the game, but with the very slim chance that these characters will appear on the Wii U version, is it still worth getting?

Toys-to-life is life.

My Nintendo: Zara

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.