Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 27,917

ZurrrrBlattTron

The_Ninja wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

there probably was, but people might of left because there were too many Goku and shadow requests. I really dunno.

Speaking of Shadow, I wonder if Shadow4SSB4 made ANOTHER account, or he's planning to make one...

Kinda miss him he livened the place up a lot

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOOOOAH! When did this become an argument about which one's better or worse? This is a discussion about Smash Bros 4 coming to both Wii U and 3DS. Take your sorry arguments and save them for the inevitable war thread that'll be surfacing around the beginning of November. If I know anything about Sakurai, I know that he'll be making both versions worthwhile versions of the game and both will be worth owning.

Besides, if you REALLY want to argue about this, the Wii U has more comfort, options, and quality, but the 3DS has convenience in portability. As for the games, themselves, let's be honest, here, we know so very little about them both that it's not even worth reading your arguments about which game will be better.

SMASH BROS 4 3DS COMES OUT SOONER! THAT'S WHY WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ITS EXCLUSIVES! IT'S TRYING ITS BEST TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A WASTE OF MONEY TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY DEAD SURE THEY'RE GETTING THE WII U VERSION! Similarly, the Wii U version will be trying its darnedest to look like it's worth the money to the people that already own/pre-ordered/plan on getting the 3DS version.

And while we're at it, you know what I find hilarious? Every single time this argument surfaces. EVERY SINGLE TIME! It starts out with "why does the 3DS version get so much attention?! The Wii U version is gonna be dead on arrival! This is the end of the Wii U! Oh, hey, by the way, I'm getting both versions."

IF YOU'RE SO SURE IT'LL BE WORTH GETTING BOTH VERSIONS, WHY DO YOU GIVE A CARE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE THEN?!

That is all.

Okay.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

The_Ninja

torotoid64 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

there probably was, but people might of left because there were too many Goku and shadow requests. I really dunno.

Speaking of Shadow, I wonder if Shadow4SSB4 made ANOTHER account, or he's planning to make one...

Yeah.. It was kinda fun to mock him

Anyways, I really hope Sakurai puts a way in the games to put your own songs in the game, straight from the SD card. Because I would so love to play on a Kirby stage while listening to this:

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Captain_Toad

@The_Ninja I'm actually hoping for that feature to come to the 3ds. I don't think that's coming to the WiiU since well the sd card has to be frag-mated when it's entered, unless there's some implementation that I don't know about for WiiU music.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kewlan

torotoid64 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Right? And people was always hating...
cough @2Sang cough

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

Captain_Toad wrote:

@The_Ninja I'm actually hoping for that feature to come to the 3ds. I don't think that's coming to the WiiU since well the sd card has to be frag-mated when it's entered, unless there's some implementation that I don't know about for WiiU music.

And Wii U IMO doesn't really need it, it has around 100 songs in it (My Music)

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

ZurrrrBlattTron

My music doesn't really cut it :/ in Brawl there were only about one or two songs I liked per stage the rest were meh at best I would rather have the option to bring in music rather than be forced to play the same track over cause the rest are blah
But with smash 4 a lot of the tracks seem solid so I'm torn kinda xD

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I hope they carry over most of the songs from brawl. No use wasting good music.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Eel

There's this awesome new mode that allows you to play any song you want in any of your games.

It's called "turn down the music of the game and use your personal music device or computer to play music while you game".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Shirma_Akayaku

Morphbug wrote:

There's this awesome new mode that allows you to play any song you want in any of your games.

It's called "turn down the music of the game and use your personal music device or computer to play music while you game".

Better yet, listen to your music through a surround sound system and hear the SFX of the game at the same time. Personal device doesn't cut it for me since I don't wanna hear it through headphones, but a computer is fine. I'd like it though if people could hack it like Brawl with custom music, and it might happen since people are already making progress through the Wii U's faults and leaks.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Tsuchinoko

Can we please refrain from using terms like "master race"?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

2Sang

Kewlan wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Right? And people was always hating...
cough @2Sang cough

Hey all I wanted was to get rid of mario, kirby, link, and pikachu and replace them with Goku, big the cat, shadow, and silver (all with gun of course)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

The_Ninja wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Yeah.. It was kinda fun to mock him

Anyways, I really hope Sakurai puts a way in the games to put your own songs in the game, straight from the SD card. Because I would so love to play on a Kirby stage while listening to this:

I like the idea and it would also match the theme of customization; but there's very ilttle chance we'll ever see it happen because I'm sure there would be piracy/copyright issues.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Morphbug wrote:

Big the cat uses fishing rod not gun, he can't join.

what if his fishing pole was gun though?

IceClimbers

Not entirely related to Smash, but what games from E3 that are slated for 2015 do you think we will be seeing at E3 next year besides Zelda and Star Fox? In other words, which games will come out sometime in January-early June? I am 100% positive about Yoshi's Wooly World coming out during that time, but not sure on the rest. Feel like Xenoblade Chronicles X will be a September/October game unfortunately.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

KO-Cub

SockoMario wrote:

Why do people in the "3DS Master Race" think the 3DS is the only good system and all other consoles suck? Well, most people I've seen in that "master race" think so. Because of them, I'm no longer be supporting the 3DS, and Smash will be the last game I'll be getting for it. I'm sure most both Smash games are going to be amazing, but there's no denying that the Wii U version will be the definitive version... in terms of gameplay, at the moment.

I think you're mistaken. It's the PC people who think they're master race. People are saying 3ds master race becuase the WiiU's aren't really out yet, they still have they're potential locked away. 3ds's are just "on the go" which is what everyone says and holds alot of performance which we were suprised about. I just like 3DS for the on the go stuff, trade game catriges with friends sometimes and pokemon. =P But I rather think the WiiU is getting spoilt with these new games coming up. Its just to build suspence. Make everyone buy the 3ds and smash in everyones faces how good the WiiU is later on.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

UGXwolf

@IceClimbers Yoshi's Wooly World will probably be a Spring release. Mario Party 10 will most likely be a Winter release. I could see Codename: S.T.E.A.M. coming out late Spring. So what will be at E3, next year? Zelda and Star Fox U are both given, as well as Splatoon. Xenoblade Chronicles X will probably release in Japan in late Summer and the US in mid-to-late Fall, so that'll be at E3, too.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic