Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,281 to 9,300 of 27,917

JunkosBoobies

SockoMario wrote:

Why do people in the "3DS Master Race" think the 3DS is the only good system and all other consoles suck? Well, most people I've seen in that "master race" think so. Because of them, I'm no longer be supporting the 3DS, and Smash will be the last game I'll be getting for it. I'm sure most both Smash games are going to be amazing, but there's no denying that the Wii U version will be the definitive version... in terms of gameplay, at the moment.

The 3DS looks down upon you and laughs.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

CapeSmash

WarioMan wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Why do people in the "3DS Master Race" think the 3DS is the only good system and all other consoles suck? Well, most people I've seen in that "master race" think so. Because of them, I'm no longer be supporting the 3DS, and Smash will be the last game I'll be getting for it. I'm sure most both Smash games are going to be amazing, but there's no denying that the Wii U version will be the definitive version... in terms of gameplay, at the moment.

Why?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

JunkosBoobies

SockoMario wrote:

WarioMan wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Why?

Just kidding, just kidding. xP

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Eel

Your keyboards are not worthy of typing the name of our almighty portable console, so please refrain from talking about it.

On a more serious note though, two or three people defending the 3DS version from people who are calling it "worse by default" and "lacking a real controller" is not exactly what I'd call a supremacist cult.

On the other hand, the WiiU version NEEDS to be better, features-wise. Or else they would be selling us an expensive port of a months-old portable game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

UGXwolf

goes off to start his own colony of sensible people that love and understand video games for what they are, and neither praise nor fear either the 3DS or the Wii U, but work together with them to create a more unique experience worthy of our hard-earned cash

In the meantime, HAVE A SMASH 4 CHARACTER ANALYSIS!

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

The_Ninja

SockoMario wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

@SockoMario This is why Nintendo shouldn't give us good things.

I've been wanting a handheld smash since the GBA days, and so have many people. Yeah, it'd have 32 bit graphics, but who cares? Graphics don't make a game. It would've been so awesome. I've wanted one for DS too, since the DS had more buttons and more power. We got nothing, but some fans had made some ROMS that you could play on a emulator or flashcart. It wasn't very well made though, and nothing near a Smash game.
Now, the 3DS. I did not expect it to come on 3DS actually, but it DID. And I'm happy it did. We've been wanting a portable smash for more then 8 years! We finally got it! Good graphics, good stages and you can play smash EVERYWHERE! School breaks, on the train, while taking a dump, waiting for something. I was so happy when I saw it at E3! It looked better than the previous games!

Then, suddenly something breaks my heart. People are saying it's bad! People are saying its inferior to the Wii U version! What the hell? I have seen alot of bull on the internet, but this is a total new level. My provider actually called me, saying there was too much bullsh** coming to my modem, because of this. I had to get a new one. I wish I could also get a new internet, because I'm hating this one due to these haters. I'm pissed off now.

I don't wanna buy a Wii U yet, and I can still play Smash. That's just one of the things I love about the version. I can list so many? Should I? No. Because the haters won't stop bashing this version, no matter what you do, and it makes me sick.

Holy crap calm down! Why are you calling me a hater? I'm not a hater. I'm getting both version, and I'm looking forward to playing both. Also, the 3DS version will be the best selling version of out of the 2 (especially in Japan), so no need to get all upset. Also, the 3DS version is the inferior version. Can you play it on a TV? No. Can you play it with an ACTUAL control? Nope.

So playing it on a TV automatically makes it better? I only have 2 TV's in my house, and they're usually not available because someone is watching a show and someone else is playing something on the other one.

Actual controller? What does that matter? If you're saying it doesn't have the same grip as a controller...
cough
Untitled
cough

If your saying it doesn't have a second stick + grip....
cough
Untitled

If I'm correct, both have buttons and a stick, and available grips.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOOOOAH! When did this become an argument about which one's better or worse? This is a discussion about Smash Bros 4 coming to both Wii U and 3DS. Take your sorry arguments and save them for the inevitable war thread that'll be surfacing around the beginning of November. If I know anything about Sakurai, I know that he'll be making both versions worthwhile versions of the game and both will be worth owning.

Besides, if you REALLY want to argue about this, the Wii U has more comfort, options, and quality, but the 3DS has convenience in portability. As for the games, themselves, let's be honest, here, we know so very little about them both that it's not even worth reading your arguments about which game will be better.

SMASH BROS 4 3DS COMES OUT SOONER! THAT'S WHY WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ITS EXCLUSIVES! IT'S TRYING ITS BEST TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A WASTE OF MONEY TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY DEAD SURE THEY'RE GETTING THE WII U VERSION! Similarly, the Wii U version will be trying its darnedest to look like it's worth the money to the people that already own/pre-ordered/plan on getting the 3DS version.

And while we're at it, you know what I find hilarious? Every single time this argument surfaces. EVERY SINGLE TIME! It starts out with "why does the 3DS version get so much attention?! The Wii U version is gonna be dead on arrival! This is the end of the Wii U! Oh, hey, by the way, I'm getting both versions."

IF YOU'RE SO SURE IT'LL BE WORTH GETTING BOTH VERSIONS, WHY DO YOU GIVE A CARE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE THEN?!

That is all.

The_Ninja

UGXwolf wrote:

Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOOOOAH! When did this become an argument about which one's better or worse? This is a discussion about Smash Bros 4 coming to both Wii U and 3DS. Take your sorry arguments and save them for the inevitable war thread that'll be surfacing around the beginning of November. If I know anything about Sakurai, I know that he'll be making both versions worthwhile versions of the game and both will be worth owning.

Besides, if you REALLY want to argue about this, the Wii U has more comfort, options, and quality, but the 3DS has convenience in portability. As for the games, themselves, let's be honest, here, we know so very little about them both that it's not even worth reading your arguments about which game will be better.

SMASH BROS 4 3DS COMES OUT SOONER! THAT'S WHY WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ITS EXCLUSIVES! IT'S TRYING ITS BEST TO AVOID LOOKING LIKE A WASTE OF MONEY TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY DEAD SURE THEY'RE GETTING THE WII U VERSION! Similarly, the Wii U version will be trying its darnedest to look like it's worth the money to the people that already own/pre-ordered/plan on getting the 3DS version.

And while we're at it, you know what I find hilarious? Every single time this argument surfaces. EVERY SINGLE TIME! It starts out with "why does the 3DS version get so much attention?! The Wii U version is gonna be dead on arrival! This is the end of the Wii U! Oh, hey, by the way, I'm getting both versions."

IF YOU'RE SO SURE IT'LL BE WORTH GETTING BOTH VERSIONS, WHY DO YOU GIVE A CARE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA SAY ABOUT THE GAME BEFORE THEN?!

That is all.

You're right. You know what? Let's just forget this topic.

The_Ninja

Azooooz

Franklin wrote:

I like Smash Bros.

We share the same liking, my friend.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

The_Ninja

Franklin wrote:

I like Smash Bros.

Same here.

The_Ninja

2Sang

Franklin wrote:

I like Smash Bros.

I hate smash bros. That's why I'm on a smash bros discussion thread. Goku's not in, so I hate this series now.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

ZurrrrBlattTron

There's always gokus mii now with miis ANYONE CAN JOIN THE BATTLE OH YEAH ~SUPER FIGHTING MIIS!!!! FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

UGXwolf

On the note of Relax Alax's Character analysis (which I previously posted. You guys should totally check it out. This guy's got some really good opinions and observations), I'm really glad to see the vast majority of characters are getting buffed, and any nerfs being added are either to balance out a character, adjust their playstyle to suit them more, or to make an OP character less OP. With the possible exception of Fox. He wasn't really OP in Brawl, but I'm glad to see his upwards KOs have been nerfed. Those really got on my nerves, when playing against him.

Randomname19

torotoid64 wrote:

There's always gokus mii now with miis ANYONE CAN JOIN THE BATTLE OH YEAH ~SUPER FIGHTING MIIS!!!! FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Not online,luckily.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Nintendo6400

Agreed. I know how you feel on that previously posted stuff. I posted something on foxs voice a few days then some else posts about and it becomes a conversation. It happens.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Inkling

Is there a dream roster thread?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Nintendo6400

there probably was, but people might of left because there were too many Goku and shadow requests. I really dunno.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

The_Ninja

Nintendo6400 wrote:

there probably was, but people might of left because there were too many Goku and shadow requests. I really dunno.

Speaking of Shadow, I wonder if Shadow4SSB4 made ANOTHER account, or he's planning to make one...

The_Ninja

Shirma_Akayaku

Space Waifu Simulator 2013

"Has science gone too far?"

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7