Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,581 to 23,600 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

E3 is making the Lucas release in Japan interesting. The presentation is at 11:40pm and Lucas releases at midnight. I got work the next morning! The whole week Nintendo in Japan is on LA time.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

KO-Cub

I'm trying to keep my expectations low. It might not be for everyone and I may get either butthurt or disappointed. I don't wanna be like "Omg omg omg" and not enjoy a character annoynced or something that just doesn't appeal to me.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Hendesu

It's odd that people are getting excited for a clone.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Tsuchinoko

Sakurai wrote:

Its fun to have opinions!

KO-Cub

Sakurai wrote:

(Sigh) If only you really understood.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Nintenbomba128

Sakurai wrote:

It's odd that you don't know that LUCAS WAS BETTER THAN NESS!!!!

sry 4 caps

Nintenbomba128

Rexcalibr

Couldn't give a damn about Lucas or Mii costumes but I would like to see Ryu or other DLC characters.

I hope an update to the game lets us use stages like Great Temple, Palutena's Temple and The Great Cave Offensive in 1v1 for Glory Matches online. The flat versions of these stages exist but they do not ever show up online... at all, so some of the best tracks in the game are never even heard.

I also don't want DLC stages. The Mii Verse stage should be free. Just give us lobbies or a tournament style thing with a spectator mode and I'll be happy.... and just make a ranking system already. Stop trying to make the game un competitive. It's going to be competitive regardless so they may as well embrace it.

Rexcalibr

Nintenbomba128

Rexcalibr wrote:

Couldn't give a damn about Lucas or Mii costumes but I would like to see Ryu or other DLC characters.

I hope an update to the game lets us use stages like Great Temple, Palutena's Temple and The Great Cave Offensive in 1v1 for Glory Matches online. The flat versions of these stages exist but they do not ever show up online... at all, so some of the best tracks in the game are never even heard.

I also don't want DLC stages. The Mii Verse stage should be free. Just give us lobbies or a tournament style thing with a spectator mode and I'll be happy.... and just make a ranking system already. Stop trying to make the game un competitive. It's going to be competitive regardless so they may as well embrace it.

MiiVerse IS free it comes with the update

Nintenbomba128

Grumblevolcano

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

MiiVerse IS free it comes with the update

Same with the songs that come with the stage like Mario Paint Medley and Nintendo Land Medley.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintendo6400

Rexcalibr wrote:

Those stages appear in 1 v1. There just rare.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

IceClimbers

Nintenbomba128 wrote:

Sakurai wrote:

It's odd that you don't know that LUCAS WAS BETTER THAN NESS!!!!

sry 4 caps

Who said anything about Lucas? He could be talking about Roy.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

Sakurai wrote:

Ugh these types of comments

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MegaMari0

smash bros 5: attack of the clones

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

TeeJay

Some of these comments are almost IGN quality. Good job, people

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

IceClimbers

TeeJay wrote:

Next stop, Twitch chat! Untitled

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

You were better when your mouth was shut.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

Yellowkoopa wrote:

I just want a new fighter that hasn't previously been playable in a Smash game.

Someone like Krystal from Star Fox.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tsuchinoko

Guys look at my avatar. Let me have this one, since its only just a few days until we are getting a presentation that is very likely bringing us a new character.

I'm only half serious, I mean, this thread is no gamefaqs conversation but still a lot of negatively up in my Nintendolife lately.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic