Please let's not.-Morpheel

Edited on by Eel

***KO POWER***

iPunch_Very_Hard

UGXwolf wrote:

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Oh...you're one of them.

What? A fan who wants to see an anime icon in Smash Bros.? That's not a bad thing. Knock it off. So many people's heads will explode if Nintendo puts a Saiyan in SSB4. There would be so many attack options they have to choose from. It's a no-brainer.

Aside from the painfully obvious fact that he's not a video game character, can fly without limitations, and would be horrendously OP, there are other animation icons I'd slip in before even considering anime characters.

I never said he could fly without limits. They would obviously introduce Goku in the framework of SSB4. You're being dramatic. That's a bad argument against bringing in a Saiyan because Pit and Dark Pit had unlimiting flying yet Nintendo managed to adjust it. That is a very bad reason to not include him.

***KO POWER***

Nintendo6400

Ok, we're trending into dark waters here. I like Goku, but I don't want him or any other anime characters in smash. He didn't originate from video games and he wouldn't fit in with the rest of the cast.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

iPunch_Very_Hard

@Nintendo6400 Unlike you guys, I don't want to limit Smash Bros. to just video game characters. Smash Bros. is more than that. Expand your mind. Smash Bros. is about characters from different universes meeting on a stage to do battle. Goku is a good candidate. DBZ has so many settings. It won't be hard to create a DBZ stage in SSB4. Also Goku could have so many different constumes. Imagine playing as Goku in Saiyan armor? That would be ********* amazing. Don't try and kill my dreams. I'm not letting you kill my buzz.

***KO POWER***

Gridatttack

You already have jump ultimate stars for that.

Don't litter smash with unnecessary non-videogame characters

Oh, and we wont try to kill your buzz, because it eventually be drowned.
Why?

Goku will never be in smash :>

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

iPunch_Very_Hard

You guys are haters. Don't bother replying. I'm out.

There will be a temporary ban if you can't play nice. Knock it off. -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

***KO POWER***

IceClimbers

Sure, we could put Goku into Smash:

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Gridatttack

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

You guys are haters. Keep jerking that Nintendo dong. That's all you do. Narrow-minded bums. Don't bother replying. I'm out. Dueces

Took you long enough.

I'll enjoy my votes for non nintendo IPs

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.

CapeSmash

Untitled

There's five "Mario"s after Mewtwo in the game's code. This could mean these are DLC characters. If Lucas, Roy, and Ryu take up some of those files, then that leaves us with 2 more. Who could they be? Personally, I think one of them is going to be Wolf, and the other is the ballot character.

Also, I'm 100% sure we're going to see some new characters at E3.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Gridatttack

Interesting.

So 5 more DLC characters so far.

The character select screen only has space for 4 more. I wonder if they are going to make that second page thing.for the 3DS.

Undead_terror

It would be cool if at E3 or something this show a picture or little video with the smash logo and underneath there was silhouettes of upcoming characters, that would be a fun guessing game, they could do something like Killer Instinct's season 2 trailer https://youtu.be/d_rGfXw2x7k?t=55s have Mewtwo and Lucas shown normally, however everyone else was completely black or mostly black but with some little elements to give you a hint, the way the characters were lined would show who was coming sooner or later.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pootypie

Gridatttack wrote:

Interesting.

The character select screen only has space for 4 more. I wonder if they are going to make that second page thing.for the 3DS.

The Wii U with Mewtwo looks like just one left... I'm assuming you didn't get Mewtwo yet.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Gridatttack

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Interesting.

The Wii U with Mewtwo looks like just one left... I'm assuming you didn't get Mewtwo yet.

Yes I did, so your assumption is wrong :>

I didnt noted because I play more 3DS smash than Wii U smash.

As for the wii u, another row can be easily added due to the free space.

Tsuchinoko

Our little visitor/distraction kinda made me miss Shadow4ssb.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Inkling

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I don't miss him. Though I do miss some of the others users who abandoned ship.

Undead_terror wrote:

It would be cool if at E3 or something this show a picture or little video with the smash logo and underneath there was silhouettes of upcoming characters, that would be a fun guessing game, they could do something like Killer Instinct's season 2 trailer https://youtu.be/d_rGfXw2x7k?t=55s have Mewtwo and Lucas shown normally, however everyone else was completely black or mostly black but with some little elements to give you a hint, the way the characters were lined would show who was coming sooner or later.

Or maybe a Runbow style, like this:
Untitled

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

You guys are haters. Keep jerking that Nintendo dong. That's all you do. Narrow-minded bums. Don't bother replying. I'm out. Dueces

...Classy.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Maybe it's him in disguise! Oh damn plot twist!

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

Were all going to miss you.Right guys?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

@Nintendo6400 Unlike you guys, I don't want to limit Smash Bros. to just video game characters. Smash Bros. is more than that. Expand your mind. Smash Bros. is about characters from different universes meeting on a stage to do battle. Goku is a good candidate. DBZ has so many settings. It won't be hard to create a DBZ stage in SSB4. Also Goku could have so many different constumes. Imagine playing as Goku in Saiyan armor? That would be ********* amazing. Don't try and kill my dreams. I'm not letting you kill my buzz.

...except Smash is about Nintendo characters from different universes coming to do battle along with some guests.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

TingLz wrote:

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

...except Smash is about Nintendo characters from different universes coming to do battle along with some guests.

The Goomba from the SMB Movie in Smash

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TingLz wrote:

iPunch_Very_Hard wrote:

The Goomba from the SMB Movie in Smash

I honestly can't picture how that would work.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic