Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,741 to 22,760 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Ugh, I just had the worst online session. I played a bunch of one-on-one matches and lost almost all of them. If I didn't win the one 4 player battle I played I'd be feeling really terrible right now.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MsJubilee

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Ugh, I just had the worst online session. I played a bunch of one-on-one matches and lost almost all of them. If I didn't win the one 4 player battle I played I'd be feeling really terrible right now.

Don't worry everyone has there bad days online.I know cause i get them.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

These guys found a lot of data in the game that heavily points towards confirming that there will be new characters and they didn't just leave the file sounds in by accident.

https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/04/18/all-about-ryu-a...

If this is true, which its looking to be, I REALLY hope one of those slots is for wolf. I miss you Wolfie!

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Azooooz

Most people want Wolf or Ice Climbers as DLC, but what about Bravo Man? He has the potential to become the next character.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It's alright. Heck, I've lost more than half of the online matches I've had, so I know your pain. And some times it was because of people pulling bull-crap like Kirby-cide or spamming projectiles...or getting caught by a Beetle or Boss Galaga or a player getting a Gust Bellows in For Fun ***K THOSE ITEMS!!!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

These guys found a lot of data in the game that heavily points towards confirming that there will be new characters and they didn't just leave the file sounds in by accident.

Hm...interesting.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So are all 5 of those slots placeholders, or is one of them actually for Mario and there's only 4 of them that are placeholders, suggesting Wolf won't be included pre-ballot?

If all 5 of those are placeholders, then that would be Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Wolf, and a ballot pick most likely. Or Wolf isn't planned and the last two are ballot picks.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ifor this is true, which its looking to be, I REALLY hope one of those slots is for wolf. I miss you Wolfie!

Don't worry. I'd honestly be more surprised if Wolf didn't come back.

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It's alright. Heck, I've lost more than half of the online matches I've had, so I know your pain. And some times it was because of people pulling bull-crap like Kirby-cide or spamming projectiles...or getting caught by a Beetle or Boss Galaga or a player getting a Gust Bellows in For Fun ***K THOSE ITEMS!!!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hm...interesting.

Wait wait you take for fun seriously? Wow that mode is for people to fool around,not for people who get salty when they lose cause of a stupid item.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

NintendoFan64

@TwilightAngel I know, I know...I just wanted to use that as an excuse to show that I REALLY hate those items...

Undead_terror

Also wonder if there is gonna be any DLC assist's and items! they could always bring back some, also the ultra hand could make a cool item that grabs enemies from a short distance away, would probably be best to use it on ledges to keep enemies off...but that's just me thinking about stuff

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

For Fun is the truly competitive Smash.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Iggly

Free for All, All items, Palutena's Temple, Villager only.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Iggly wrote:

That's how tournaments should be!

NintendoFan64

TwilightAngel wrote:

Iggly wrote:

You're damn right that's how tournaments should be! On an unrelated note, since we've run into someone who legitimately wants Goku in, and someone who legitimately wants Shadow in, how long do you think it'll be until we run into someone who legitimately wants Shrek in?

Undead_terror

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Iggly wrote:

You're damn right that's how tournaments should be! On an unrelated note, since we've run into someone who legitimately wants Goku in, and someone who legitimately wants Shadow in, how long do you think it'll be until we run into someone who legitimately wants Shrek in?

Untitled

ARE YOU MAD THAT THIS SEXY GREEN STUD MUFFIN MIGHT GET IN AND KICK EVERYONE ELSE'S BUTT YOU JEALOUS BAKA'S...GET SHREKT!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ZurrrrBlattTron

I'm just saying, Shrek is a wayyyyyyyy better candidate than Shovel Knight! We can even have Puss In Boots and he can have a move set similar to Marth's but he'd be faster and smaller let's make it happen Gais

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

I thought Shrek was already confirmed

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic