Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,901 to 21,920 of 27,917

Gridatttack

Blast wrote:

Soooo....
Konami tweeted that they want Snake to become a fighter in Smash 4....

Link to the tweet?

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Tsuchinoko

I feel like with the huge gaps between DLC, with some of it being guided (I chose that word carefully) by fan voting, this Smash will have a long life.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Azooooz

This is both good and bad move for Nintendo. Nintendo is now listening to their fans about what character should be included next, which is a good thing. However, people will do silly request like adding characters that are non-existent in Nintendo universe (with the exception of Mega Man and Pac-Man).

Needless to say that Lucas was one of the surprises that really came out of nowhere as the character tagline said. Also liked the Mii fighters outfit across multiple franchise like Legend of Zelda, Mega Man X and Mega Man. This proofs that Nintendo do actually cares a lot more about Mega Man than Capcom itself.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Nintenbomba128

Blast wrote:

Soooo....

Also Shovel Knighthttps://twitter.com/konami

Nintenbomba128

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

Soooo....

Support from a lot of the vocal Smash fanbase and Konami, I can see this happening now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Azooooz

Remember that creating a character takes a lot of effort and time, so I think that with all those request we may see an additional fighter or two after Lucas. Then we'll expect no fighter anymore.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Pootypie

The requested fighter(s) probably will be out at 2016...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Hm...I wonder if there's also some more stages on the way. Personally, I'd like to see some more 64 stages. Heck, I don't even care which ones!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well, the voting ends on the 3rd of October, 2015. The results will be funny to see, that's for sure.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

geheimxy

Vote for Bayonetta guys/girls she would fit in perfectly!

geheimxy

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well, the voting ends on the 3rd of October, 2015. The results will be funny to see, that's for sure.

Hey man, I'm literally available the from tomorrow till April 13th. I'm probably will be ready for some matches with you whenever you are ready.

Also I have no idea why we have till October 3, that's way too long.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

I wish there were DLC stages. More music would also be nice.

I'm just surprised Sakurai has taken it upon himself to undergo more grueling work again. The man just can't stop for long, I guess.

Well I don't think he has a ton of work on his shoulders anymore. He is just working on characters now I think, so it isn't as much as it was before. He's probably just taking his time.

Pootypie

DreamyViridi

Shouldn't be surprised by what I've seen so far. Ranging from people begging (and I mean begging) for others to vote for characters to people seriously practically throwing the vote away. Common sense says if the character's already an assist or boss in Smash 4 or a non-Nintendo 3rd party, they're not going to make the cut regardless.

[ahem] My slight bitterness aside, I think we could see around 2 or 3 fighters from the ballot. That is to say, if there is isn't even more DLC (stages, music, etc.) planned along side it.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Sparx

NintyMan wrote:

I'm just surprised Sakurai has taken it upon himself to undergo more grueling work again. The man just can't stop for long, I guess.

Hmmm, what if he's actually sitting back for the DLC and is instead training others to be able to make smash?

Anyway, more stages would be nice (or a turn off stage bosses option)

My avatar is from here

Tsuchinoko

Sparx wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Hmmm, what if he's actually sitting back for the DLC and is instead training others to be able to make smash?

Anyway, more stages would be nice (or a turn off stage bosses option)

Yeah, I don't know where this mindset of Sakurai working by himself in some lonely dark room slaving away came from. He's the director but there's a lot of people working on these games.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Hey man, I'm literally available the from tomorrow till April 13th. I'm probably will be ready for some matches with you whenever you are ready.

Also I have no idea why we have till October 3, that's way too long.

Oh, okay! I should be free all weekend long. Looking forward to it. Oh, and no voice chat, please.

God first.

veeflames

The Smash Bros. community on Miiverse has gone crazy following the Smash ballot announcement. And it'x no surprise; a good deal of posts are suggestions of senseless votes. Shrek? SuperMan? I mean, honestly...

God first.

Late

I'm really glad with all the Smash news we got. Haven't voted yet but I think I'll give my vote for Inkling. I think it would fit well with other characters and I'd much rather take a new character over returning one. I wouldn't mind Snake though. He was so different and had great moveset. It was fun to play as him.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Nintendo6400

I just remembered something. What about the tournament mode?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Gridatttack

I just noted that the ballot entry ends on October...

So we can expect the character who was chosen to be out mid-late 2016.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic